• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ahh Debzie dont be too down though :hugs:
I read in a thread a few days ago actually that a woman got her bfp but her temps went down and was really worried as she thought AF was going to get her, but other women posted saying it had happened to quite a few of them and it's fine. Don't want to give false hope but it isn't over just yet :hugs:

Well, 7 DPO and AF like cramps and back pain. No acne or moodiness.... Yet!

Well ladies, I think it's official to announce a bfp :)
I've tested throughout the day :wacko: lol, and they are getting more stronger and more pinker :) They are still faint (which scares me because AF is due tomorrow and Im scared that maybe because their faint it will result in a chemical :nope: ) But if I haven't bled over the weekend I shall be ringing the Dr's first thing monday :) Fx'd i dont bleed!
I am determined to remain optimistic (for once)
I sooo hope we get more bfp's ladies!!! :dust: :dust: dust to all you brave wonderful ladies :dust: :dust:

Well ladies, I think it's official to announce a bfp :)
I've tested throughout the day :wacko: lol, and they are getting more stronger and more pinker :) They are still faint (which scares me because AF is due tomorrow and Im scared that maybe because their faint it will result in a chemical :nope: ) But if I haven't bled over the weekend I shall be ringing the Dr's first thing monday :) Fx'd i dont bleed!
I am determined to remain optimistic (for once)
I sooo hope we get more bfp's ladies!!! :dust: :dust: dust to all you brave wonderful ladies :dust: :dust:

Yay Jess!!! Really really hoping that AF doesnt show up for u girly! I'm guessing FMU tomorrow might give u an even better line! :happydance:

Yes fx'd!! Except I keep waking up about 5am needing a wee and never test so I end up using 2nd FMU lol :wacko: x x

You have to admit it's logical advice LOL.

It's nice focussing on somebody else's symptoms for a change lol. How r u? R u feeling positive? Anything whacky body wise today? R u using the cheapy tests or the FRER ones?? Details!!

It is logical - but OH gets annoyed if I wake him anyway, so if I was scooting around or wasting time with a test he'd get annoyed :haha:
Hah bless. I am feeling positive weirdly enough :wacko: scared it'll be an even more punch in the face though if i do bleed :nope:
Hmm, no except my boobs are sore, and Im very tired lol. Nothing else really :shrug: Ohh and I keep eating loooads of Caramel Nibbles :blush: Probably not good but that's all I seem to pretty much eat, even though I've never really liked Caramel :haha: x x
How about you? x

Edit. sorry, i was using clear and simple at first. Then used the Answer brand,m which are pretty much the same as FRER's, used Tesco ones now too and yeah all lines :)

Amazing news, congratulations Jess!!! Stick bean, stick!! Xxx

congratulations jess.

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Hi ladies. Another bfn this morning so now just waiting for the witch. Think she will arrive soon as I have the gut wrenching cramps allready. Don't think she will be kind to me this cycle same as last. Least i know im back to normal. Will keep you posted.

xxxjessxxx aw congratulations!!:hugs::hugs: wishing you a h&h 9months everything crossed for you xx

Hi ladies. Another bfn this morning so now just waiting for the witch. Think she will arrive soon as I have the gut wrenching cramps allready. Don't think she will be kind to me this cycle same as last. Least i know im back to normal. Will keep you posted.

Sorry to hear. FX'd for you next month!

Thanks twinkle but oh is working away until 24 th nov and I will ov way before that...so december will definatly be my month it has to be as my due date was the 11 th Jan. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->