The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

camlet how nice :)

I have the sonoline B doppler as well kept thinking it was a sonotrax for some reason :dohh:

Omg Camlet, look at those pics. I defo have to look into getting myself one of those haha!

I really thought Izzie was a boy at first, until I had my 12 week scan and everyone said :pink:! I wanted a girl so bad so after that I thought it was a girl, convinced myself of it. I tended to call her "him" though, and everyone said the same thing. "HIM?" Idk, what else? IT?! :rofl:

One of my co-workers had a baby girl about 2 months ago, and she says she's giving all her clothes to me when she's done with them. Jesus, how much stuff am I going to need? I already don't need to buy a darn thing!

Samj, if this question is going to make you cry or is too pewrsonal then ignore it but did you say goodbye to your angel on October 6th of last year??

Samj, if this question is going to make you cry or is too pewrsonal then ignore it but did you say goodbye to your angel on October 6th of last year??

That sounds about right? I don't remember the actual date it happened to be honest :blush: I just remember the DD. I'd have to go look at my old posts.

Edit: Yes, I just looked and my first post ever on this site was October 8th, so October 6th would have been the first day I really started to lose angel.

The reason I am asking is because our son passed away last year on October 7th. He was a healthy vibrant 17 month old toddler.

Oh wow, I'm really sorry to hear that :hugs: How horrible for you. Can I ask what happened?

My neighbor's sister-in-law's 5 month old grandson was just killed in a car accident (head on collision with a drunk driver, who walked away might I add). My heart just breaks when I hear things like this. Seems so unfair to have to live through something like that.

He swallowed a lithium camera battery. The aciD ate through his stomach and he died of sepsis (widespread internal infection).

Armymama, I'm so very sorry to hear what happened to your little boy. I'm sure he's up in heaven looking down on you right now.

Camlet - fabulous scan pics!! She's so cute :cloud9: Jealous!! xx

Armymama - so sorry to hear about your little boy hunny :hugs: xx

Camlet, your pics are too cute!!!

Armymama, there are no words for the pain you must be feeling...tremendous :hug:

Camlet thanks hun love yoyr scan pics

Armymama how sad I am truely sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine that grief. Hugs.

Yesterday I had a lot of creamy pale yellow CM, high soft, and open cervix, but negative OPK. Does this mean I will ovulate in the next 3-5 days? I am only on cd 8 today.

Thanks ladies :D I'm in love with her already :cloud9:

Armymama I'm so sorry to hear about your little boy :( :hugs: xx

Army I would get creamy cm and high open cervix for up to a week before ovulation. My opks got a gradual fade in line too.

Well done armymama, it says 17 days til ovulation - are you expecting to ovulate sooner or is that usual for you? :flower: xx

Well done armymama, it says 17 days til ovulation - are you expecting to ovulate sooner or is that usual for you? :flower: xx

Well sometimes my body tries to ovulate near cd 14 but last cycle it didnt work. I am temping though so hopefully I will get a definite answer on when I ovulate. Here is the length of my last 3 cycles: (May-28 days), (June-35 days), (July-42 days). Hoping the trend stops this cycle.

Ahh, well if it's trying to ovulate then, lets hope it means its trying to regulate itself!!
If not, you could always see what's out there for you to try and help with ovulation etc :) xx

Armymama, Fx that your cycles go back to 28 days!

AFM, I'm 14 weeks today, so I'm second trimester no matter who's counting you go by! However, I keep feeling like all I'm doing is waiting to start miscarrying. I'm not upset or anxious about it, but it just feels like that's what I'm waiting for. The thought will calmly pop onto my head of "I wonder how far along the baby will make it" or "I wonder if I'll just start bleeding or if they won't be able to find a heartbeat". I know it sounds kind of crazy, but that's what I keep thinking the last week or so! I know I'm to a point where there's only a slim chance that I'll lose this little guy, but I still feel that way. I'm not stressing about it and I'm guessing (hoping?) it will pass once I'm can start feeling movement and all, so for the moment I'm going to just try not to get worried that I feel that way.

armymama I am so sorry to hear about your little boy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->