The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I have the Sonoline B, which a lot of people have used to get a heartbeat really early, but I couldn't find my little guy until 13 weeks.

Omg...I posted on a local group asking about heart monitors and someone is giving me theirs for FREE!!! They said they understand why I am wanting one as they have a history of mc as well. They are now 34 weeks. She said as long as when I am done with it, I pass on the gift, that is all she needs. Yay!! This is so helpful!! This will lower a lot of stress between appointments. Not to sound churchy but Ty God for this blessing!! :happydance:

Your body size can also affect how soon you hear it, I'm quiet slender and very small in my stomach, the more fatty tissue thats there the harder it is. (Totally not calling anyone FAT! Just saying, so some of you don't freak).

Lol I'm a small girl and had a flat tummy...I'm pooching so should be able to hear something (hopefully)

Oh my goodness, so much happened on here in one day!

Kelly, glad your scan went well. Hopefully you will get to see a little HB next time. I didn't have a scan until 13 weeks, so I'm kind of jealous you get to see your little bean so early :)

Welcome to all the newbies, and :hugs: for your losses.

mrskg, can't wait to see pics from your scan. I hope everything goes fantastically!

Sweetz, you changed your avatar and I thought you were new :blush: Stupid me. But yes, make sure you really take your time with the doppler and look really super low. I put mine right above my pelvic bone and pointed downwards in early days. I'm not exactly skinny and I found Izzie around 10 weeks I think?

AFM, I've been eating like a cow lately. Seems as soon as I start I can't stop, and I'm just eating everything in the house :blush: but after the 4 months of wanting absolutely nothing it's kind of nice. Also, went to my bestie's today and came home with three garbage bags FULL of clothes, dear god! I literally won't have to buy a single thing except a coming home outfit and a Christmas outfit, and some socks!

YES i did it went the GYM 15 mins run 1 mile

FEEL GOOD!!! woop

how is everone doing today?

Me in good moon - new me new diet drop some dress sizes

(sings happy happy, happy happy)

Sparkles - ahh we we're more ntnp :) Defo more relaxing. I'd check my cervix though and go more by that :) xx

Sam - eeeeeek congrats on your girlie!!! Stubborn girls ey lol! ANy names? xx

MissMummyMoo - don't lose hope hunny, I didn't get my BFP before my due date anyway, in away it took off a lot of stress xx

Kate - sorry to hear about your SIL, hope things get easier for you :)
4D scans vary, I got one on special offer 99.00 which included a lot of things. Just look around! xx

Stephanie - thank you :) Wish we got a more better and clearer pics, but I guess she's just trying to make us wait maybe lol! How are things with you sweety? xxx

Blakesmom - oh dear hope that was a mistake! :hugs: xx

xxx jess xxx - Hi ya :flower:

im doing good hun thank you, still trying to adjust to my new life lol. Also started my diet today got 2 stone to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight :wacko:
i read your anemic hun? i got anemia when i was pregnant, went on supplements etc, i still need them which sucks but i feel a lot better since being on them.
your nearly 30 weeks!!!!!!!! 10 weeks to go for you!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: xxx

Your body size can also affect how soon you hear it, I'm quiet slender and very small in my stomach, the more fatty tissue thats there the harder it is. (Totally not calling anyone FAT! Just saying, so some of you don't freak).

Also don't freak if you're smaller and don't hear it. I'm pretty thin (well, until my belly started pooching when I got pregnant, lol) and didn't find it until after 13 weeks.

Hi ladies,

Hoping I can join you all?

I'm currently having a M/C although I passed my little bean on Friday when I would have been 9 weeks.

I knew it was coming so had a chance to come to terms before it all started and am feeling quite positive and am looking forward to the future. (Helps that DH and I have booked a lovely sunny holiday for 8 weeks time!)

Im keen to TTC as soon as possible really and am very much hoping to be pregnant by February as I know it'll be a hard month if I'm not. :(

so sorry cupcake

Sam thats great! I am hoping for a girl so I can shop shop shop since i Have all the big things all I need is a crib and baby video monitor so I want to be able to be some cute new outfits. I don't have to worry about gender yet though got a while to go before that and a lot of milestones/hurdles to pass along the way.

Debzie - bless, do you think you'll stay with team yellow? xx

Mrskg, yeah I hope so too - I doubt I will have to, just it's at the back of my mind :( How are you felling anyway? Can't believe your nearly 11weeks! What doppler you go for? xx

Sweetz, lucky you for a free one, can't believe it!! xx

TraceyAndLee - great to see your feeling fab :) Great attitude to have :thumbup: xx

Stephanie - Ahh Ella looks so cute and grown up in her pic! It's going so quickly!
Yeah, got Dr's tomorrow :dohh:
You shouldn't stress about losing weight so much hun, relax! You only had your baby 4 weeks ago :hugs: Is OH back with you two now?
I know, It's quite daunting actually - It's weird because Im not scared of labour, Im scared of the afterwards xxx

Cupcakebaby - Sorry for the loss of your bean sweety, but lucky you with your holiday!! Where are you going?
Do you plan on not trying but not preventing this cycle? Or will you be TTC straight away? xx

Kelly - I feel for you hun, but we'll be here for you through all those hurdles you have to get through :hugs: And hey, even if your LO is another boy - you can still buy lots of clothes ;) xx

Cupcake, I'm sorry sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

I really want a girl, but I have a strong feeling it's a little boy in there (I've even been referring to "him" and "our little guy"). We will hopefully find out one way or the other Sept 5!

I've been having girl vibes so far but it's still early, also calling baby and her, my mom picked up on it and was like "her?" and I was like meh got to call her something.

Bless, I was very positive my LO was a boy - embarrassingly I probably would of bet money on it :blush:
Then the last few weeks I suddenly changed and thought, nope - it's a girl in there lol xx

Stephanie you lil girl is adorable. X

I had an angel heart doppler one of the cheapest out there and am overweight so you can imagine how shocked I was to hear a heartbeat at 10 weeks. Have since purchased a second hand hi bebe one from ebay and its brilliant. Some days hb is harder to find than others.

Welcome cupcake and sorry for your loss.

Jess I am going to stay team yellow. X

Debzie - do you use your doppler a lot? Ahh your very patient hun! Do you have any slight preference or feeling to what LO is? xx

:hug: Cupcake, sorry for your loss

Good for you Tracy! You've a great attitude! I wish I had your energy!

Love reading everyone's comments about scans and dopplers...getting me excited!

Just been catching up on this thread so sorry this is going to be long lol

Sam I love the name youve chosen! i really wanted to call my girl Isabella but OH was having none of it although he said he would consider it for a middle name! :)

Kate glad your appointment went well & you got to hear HB :)

:hi: Welcome traceyandlee, armymama, 3xblessed & cupcakebaby im sorry for your losses :hugs:

Debzie congratulations I really am so happy for you :D lovely scan pictures to! :)

Kelly glad your scan went well! Good luck with the next scan looking forward to seeing a pic of your little bean :)

sorry if ive missed anyone!

afm I had my 4d scan & it was amazing :D here are some pics I got:

Attachments

• BABYOFSTACEY_44.jpg
    BABYOFSTACEY_44.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYOFSTACEY_18.jpg
    BABYOFSTACEY_18.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYOFSTACEY_7.jpg
    BABYOFSTACEY_7.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2