The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Kategirl, I went through a phase like that and still sometimes do but I have to snap back into it and tell myself no that's not going to happen!! I find sometimes when your doing that,just close your eyes and try visualising your baby in there, growing perfectly with a healthy strong placenta :) Helps me xx

I visualization ovulation and implantation basically every other day to help calm any nerves. It does help calm me down.

armymama, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. :flower: And this sounds cheesy, but I did a bit of visualization during my last cycle TTC also. Look where it got me :) I just kept seeing 2 lines!

I scheduled a 3D ultrasound today :happydance: September 17th. Now how am I going to get thru the next 6 weeks? haha!

Army, I too visualized and just relaxed and I too saw 2 lines. I know for me when I was stressing myself out, never caught, but when I relaxed it happened. I know it will happen for you. :)

Sam I can't wait to see pics!!! I am trying to figure out how to get through the next 2 weeks until my 10 week.

Army, I too visualized and just relaxed and I too saw 2 lines. I know for me when I was stressing myself out, never caught, but when I relaxed it happened. I know it will happen for you. :)

Sam I can't wait to see pics!!! I am trying to figure out how to get through the next 2 weeks until my 10 week.

I am trying to relax. I usually plan a lot of things but since the military is so unpredictable it is hard to do that. Plus, being a stay at home mom it gives me too much free time. All i have to do other than clean is get online but then i just get on here and obsess some more.

Do I ever understand!!! I'm not a military wife but I am a military brat. (Dad is retired Special Forces) I too am a stay at home mom. It can drive you nuts at times. You can only clean so much before you say screw it. Maybe do a hobby you can do while at home. Something to keep you off the computer (or google which we ALL know is our worst enemy hehe)

Well I want to do scrapbooking and sewing but I need a table for those things which is the only thing keeping me from it. Hubby doesn't want to spend money on a craft table and no one is giving one away.

Yeah I visualise sperm going to my egg and a nice healthy egg burrowing into my uterus and that got me here :)

Sam so exciting!!! You'll love it!

Armymama - maybe start scrapbooking etc in a temporary place, and then your OH might see how much you enjoy it and give in ;)

Armymama so sorry to hear about your son :cry:

Cam let gorgeous scan pics :cloud9:

Jess I got the hi bebe bt200 x

Debzie how do you find the reading on it x mine goes up an down manically so I counted instead xx

I found hb :cloud9: totally made me relax x

Yay for finding the heartbeat :D :D :D
Wow I wanted that doppler but OH said it was too expensive :dohh: xx

cant wait for the 8th to come and go so i know if AF coming or not lol
cramps on and of but think it all in my head im over thinking evething,
just trying to stay "COOL" hahaha
I'm wishing baby dust to the rest of you, I hope we all get our BFP

hope your all well
Tracey

Tracey - lets hope the cramps mean an egg is burrowing nicely into your uterus!! xx

Now that I read these posts, I remembered I had a dream about getting my period last ngiht. Weird? I haven't had any "giving birth" or baby dreams at all, but I haven't had any dreams about miscarriages or stillbirth or anything either. Maybe my subconscious misses screwing around with tampons once a month :rofl:

Haha sam how odd!! I've had very strange dreams being pregnant! xx

mrskg so happy for you!!!!! I bet that helps calm you down a lot. I love my sonoline b, wouldn't know what to do without it. Only 2 more weeks till I'll start looking for heart beat providing scan goes well.

Thanks ladies def made me feel better Its first time I've used a Doppler def a pal essential xx

Jess can you put a flashing bfp thingy by my name please? Thanks!

Jess I have had such vivid and RANDOM dreams since I've been pregnant also!!

I've had a lot of really crazy dreams too. Most of them are so wacked out I wake up thinking I'm watching a movie or something. I did have a dream that I went to work and I was preggo, came home from work and I wasn't preggo anymore and my baby was there. But I didn't go into labor or anything, it was like a magic trick or something. Maybe I'll go into labor at work? I can imagine my water breaking all over one of my residents :rofl:

love that feeling you get wen ya bin the GYM feel sooo good today

hope your all well
Tracey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back