The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hi all! So sorry for everyone's losses, but feeling so positive after seeing all the BFPs since this thread was started!!!
Can I join? My due date would have been December 4, 2012. I had a MMC, D & C at 10w2d, baby stopped developing at 8w2d. This is my first normal cycle since my D&C on May 11th. 2dpo, but I o'ed earlier than I usually do so didn't BD until the day I o'ed. Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck to you and my fingers are triple crossed!!!

Omg...I posted on a local group asking about heart monitors and someone is giving me theirs for FREE!!! They said they understand why I am wanting one as they have a history of mc as well. They are now 34 weeks. She said as long as when I am done with it, I pass on the gift, that is all she needs. Yay!! This is so helpful!! This will lower a lot of stress between appointments. Not to sound churchy but Ty God for this blessing!! :happydance:

No, that's AMAZING and IS a blessing! :) Yay!

WHAT a hot day itis .........., how is everone doing?
im very hot went the shops thats about it for me no feeling anythink new today cant wait till the 8th like i keeps say but i cant lol, weigh-in on tuesday see how much iv lost on this celebrity slim, think im doing good at the mo - feeling a like hungry today but im ok iv had a my lil sis over this weekend shes 21 and we can chat about everthin she the best my old sis (29)is on her hols and my lil bro(25+) i miss him not seen him in a long time :(

best of luck everone
Tracey xx

Omg...I posted on a local group asking about heart monitors and someone is giving me theirs for FREE!!! They said they understand why I am wanting one as they have a history of mc as well. They are now 34 weeks. She said as long as when I am done with it, I pass on the gift, that is all she needs. Yay!! This is so helpful!! This will lower a lot of stress between appointments. Not to sound churchy but Ty God for this blessing!! :happydance:

WOW thats well lovely of her to do that for you x

Thanks ttc xx

Jess aw no that's a shame x you'll be fine though whatever the outcome when enolah is in your arms xxx

Do you ladies mind if I join!?

A little about myself I have one beautiful daughter & got pregnant when she was 9 months old. At our 12 week apt we found out the baby had no heartbeat. We were & at times must admit I still am devestated. I ended up having a d&c on April 19th. I would really like to get a bfp before the due date of November 5th.

I'm sorry for all of your losses & :dust: to you ladies ttc!

Sure you can join Bamagurl. Welcome! Ack, I only have 56 days til the due date! This needs to be my month!

Welcome bamagurl sorry for your loss x

:dust: all round xxx

jess there is still time for it to change! I hope you get your home birth. I won't have one even if I wanted one cause I am already a hemorrhage risk.

Sam, the "pregnancy police" coworker sounds like a real fruitloop! Kudos to you for not going hormonal on her, yet! :wacko:
Jess, sorry you can't have the home birth you want but thankfully they are looking out for you so you can get right to loving up your little lady!
Tracey, we are both counting down to the 8th! Fingers crossed for you!

Do you ladies mind if I join!?

A little about myself I have one beautiful daughter & got pregnant when she was 9 months old. At our 12 week apt we found out the baby had no heartbeat. We were & at times must admit I still am devestated. I ended up having a d&c on April 19th. I would really like to get a bfp before the due date of November 5th.

I'm sorry for all of your losses & :dust: to you ladies ttc!

Sorry for your loss Bamagurl :hugs:

Who's testing soon? I'm hoping for some more BFPs in the rest of July and in August! :dust:

AFM, I'm 13 weeks today! I'm nervous for tomorrow afternoon's appt, but hopefully they'll be able to hear the heartbeat. After my appt (assuming they find a heartbeat) I'll start trying to find the heartbeat on my doppler again - I'm hoping I'll be able to find it one of these days!

I just started a new cycle so i feel like my next testing time is forever away...around the 30th of this month. Geesh. But I started taking a bunch of new natural conceiving helpers so I'm hopeful this is our month! Fingers crossed and lots of prayers! I'm also not temping this cycle...just too stressful...mine are always so all over the place anyway so it's very confusing.

Fingers crossed for you!

Hey ttcbaby - hope evrything's going good with you!! F'xd and lots of baby dust for your cycle :dust: xx

Thanks. Everything's pretty good. With the start of this new cycle, I'm trying some new things out to see how it goes.

Grapefruit juice - 1 glass a day
cinnamon in tea/coffee each morning
Evening Primrose Oil - 3 pills a day
Original Mucinex
Liquid Geritol
Prometrium starting cd#16 - round 2
Bloods cd# 21

Fingers crossed!!!

Welcome bamagurl!

Jess, I don't think I knew you wanted to have a home birth. Wow, you are a lot braver then me. I hope your iron levels get back up so you can have what you want!

GL this cycle ttcbaby!

3xblessed, I'm just waiting to go crazy hormonal on her. She deserves it!

Thanks Mrskg, that's what I keep trying to tell myself - how are you feeling anyway? ..optimistic? xx

Bamagurl - welcome sweety, sorry for your loss :hugs: Hope you get a bfp soon! Love your pic btw, I love owls and that kind of look is how I plan to do Enolah's nursery :) xx

Kelly - yeah I hope it changes, but I don't know whether just to settle for hospital now, see what Im like in laour etc and push for a homebirth with the second. Are you classed as a high risk pregnancy then? xx

3xBlessed - Thanks, yeah Im sure it's for the best :) Just hope my iron goes up atleast! GL for the 8th hun xx

Ttcbaby - ahh it seems your doing the best you can hun, wish you alllllll the best :) xx

Sam - yeah, I go into shock very quickly, I find it very hard to relax in places I don't know, even nervous in family's homes! Considering it's important to be very relaxed during labour, they we're the main two reasons why I wanted a home birth, and because of all the germs etc in hospitals xx

Thanks ladies! I am trying to decide what to do different to get my bfp. I don't want to take on too much so that it causes extra stress. I'm thinking of buying ovulation tests as I haven't had any 2 cycles the same length. Any other suggestions on what might be helpful this go around?

I never used ovulation tests but they work for so many women so GL!
This successful cycle, I tried having sex just when I mainly felt like it - I judged ovulation by my cervix though. It was high and open so I thought best go get to it lol ;) Never had much EWCM.
I also drank looooads of Horlicks as it's very good for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->