The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

only 2 more days till AF is here let see if she keeps her face out

hope your all well
Tracey x

Sam you can't forgive her cause she's putting him in a home or cause she doesn't ask for help? If she can't take care of him thats the safest place for her and him hon, I know it sucks but I'm sure she'll be loving and supportive and visit him etc. My husbands grandma was like that never asking for help determined to do it all herself but then one day she had to admit she could not keep up and watch him safely (he had dementia) so they put him in a nursing home and she went there all the time to see him and wash his clothes and spend time with him. They thought he wasn't going to last the year but he lived quiet comfortably for over 4 years before passing on.

No, I can't forgive her for NOT putting him in a home/getting home health in. She is also the one who forced him to get chemo and he's sicker now then he ever was before. She's leaving him home alone to run errands and go to church when he basically has no idea what's going on. Plus taking these pills to sleep and not keeping an eye on him when he's up half the night? It's so irresponsible of her. I know how cancer works. I watched two grandparents die of it already, plus I work in a nursing home. She's completely in denial about it. She hadn't even signed a DNR until this morning, and only did because my mom insisted on it and the hospice people convinced her it was the right thing to do.

It's hard for some to let go but on the brighter side she's getting him the help he needs now. Hopefully it will be best for everyone.

hi
I just need some support right now... I am feeling like this month is out. I am currently 10/11dpo and have no major symptoms yet.

Aww tracey, try not to stress too much. I didn't really have symptoms till about 6 weeks or so. I hated those last few days before testing/AF date though, I always had to find something to occupy my time so I didn't think about it too much.

Except my time occupier was usually this website :rofl:

hi
I just need some support right now... I am feeling like this month is out. I am currently 10/11dpo and have no major symptoms yet.

Quite a few ladies get BFPs with no obvious symptoms. I will say a prayer for you.

I didn't have any symptoms either, felt pretty normal through most of the pregnancy xx

hi

I didn't really have any symptoms with mine until just before 5 weeks, even though I had already gotten a BFP at 9 dpo (my first one also took until 17 dpo, so there's always hope until AF comes!).

Woohoo tracey that's amazing! Be proud of yourself sweet! :) xx

Blakesmom, she could have given you quite a scare!!! Glad your midwives are much calmer!

Sam, sorry you're worried for your grandpa and your grandma isn't facing the reality of the situation and getting him 100% of the help he and she need now.

Tracey, good for you, down 8lbs! Woohoo! I feel the same way you do...not feeling any of my typical pregnancy symptoms...also yesterday and today I've had pink tinged cm...one little blob of red yesterday...hoping it's ib, not AF coming early! I think I'm 9dpo but FF has me down as 7 dpo. FX'ed!

Kate, I know how you feel but you will not lose LO! They are nice and snug in there

Kelly, glad you're getting watched closely through your pregnancy

Sam, I'm glad that it's all sorted now... Even if it is a bit belated

Jess, how's the house hunting?? Did you find a place??

Jess you're looking for a house? Come BUY MINE!!!! We've been trying to sell for months now lol.

I'm not being monitored yet, will hopefully get that settled during my prenatal apt this week :)

hello, girls

Well No AF here yet going to see how the day comes out still my come on or even tomorrow now

how your all well
Tracey x

House huntings going abit rubbish, we're trying not to be too picky as we really just want to get out. We're looking at a flat this week though :)
Hows everything with you Lomelly?

Haha Kelly I would if I could ;) Ahh it will be good once you have the reassurance of the extra care - how are you feeling all about this pregnancy so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->