The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hey ladies! Sorry I don't post as much anymore but I still read :) I know..I'm a slacker hehe

Ttc...I am so very sorry sweety...words can not express my condolences. :hug:

Kate - no worries on the scan! Everything will be great! Fx'd that the legs stay uncrossed lol

Pal- welcome and sorry for your loss.

AFM...m/s finally gone and starting to get my energy back Yay!

Thanks for all your lovely messages ladies!

Good luck for your scan Kate! :-D

FX'd armymama

Good luck for the scan Kate! can't wait to see the pics :happydance:

how is everyone else holding up?

I'm so mad! My Dr office called me yestersay at 4:30 and said to call them back - of course by the time I got the message at 5 they were closed. Turns out they rescheduled my ultrasound to next week!!! So mad and disappointed.

So, it turns out they rescheduled since they like to do it at 20 weeks instead because sometimes 19 weeks is too early for ultrasound to see what they need. (Then WHY did they schedule it to 19 weeks in the first place?!?). Since they changed it so last minute, they said they can still do it today, but I might need to come back if they don't see what they need. I would have been fine with 20 weeks if that's what they had planned on, but it's annoying because I already arranged to leave early from work, and the time they scheduled me at for next week wouldn't work at all. Hopefully they get what they need today. Very confusing. :(

Btw, DH told me last night that he WANTS another baby, he just doesnt think he is ready but knows he will love the baby if it happens.

Kate that sucks but hey potentially two scans is awesome! I hope they can tell you the gender, what time is the scan at? And that is BS, they do our anatomy scan at 18 weeks and usually get what they need.

My anatomy scan is at 19 weeks...they wanted me to come in at 18 but they were booked up.

good luck kate hope they tell you the gender today an you still get another scan next week x

anyone had round ligament pain? what did it feel like x i have had a constant dull ach in my left side level with my belly button all day x going to work tonight if still there tomorrow will call midwife x

^ I get that, it goes from shooty pain to achey pain on my sides mostly, everything is stretching though it worries me a little and I end up using my doppler.

I get it as well...and it is on my left side too. I asked doc and they said that is where my baby is so it is normal that I feel the weird pains there. They told me only to worry if they become debilitating or if I start bleeding.

Sweetz I'll have my gender scan before you! I'm doing a private one at 16 weeks though.

Ooooo so jealous!! Haha!! Everyone is thinking boy...except my sister who says girl. Girls run on my side, boys on his.

Well it's the mans sperm who dictate the gender not the woman, all of a woman's eggs are female till the sperm fertilizes and decides if it will change or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->