The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I know that I'm maybe a bit late, but may I join? My due date was Feb 15, 2012, and I absolutely want a BFP before then!!

Kelly - what a beautiful pic! I'd love to read your news but im in such a rush at the moment and laptop is being dead slow :dohh: xx

Mrskg - great bump hunny :) How lovely!! xx

Tekkitten - It's never too late to join! Welcome and sorry for your loss - do you mean feb 2013? xx

Right ladies...

Sorry Im in such a rush and running around like a headless chicken at the moment. It's moving day today :happydance: Which is good but very stressful!!

Anyhow we won't have internet at our place for a good while so won't be on here much :nope: SOrry!

Pregnant ladies - keep growing those LO's lovely and healthy!

TTC ladies - get those eggy's!!!!! :spermy: I want to see lots of BFP's next time Im on!! xx

Have fun moving x can't wait to see you back xxx

Stephanie - i know it's madness. I reckon with all this stress she probably will come early. My back and hips are really painful now, might tell the midwife tomorrow but don't want to moan lol.
Im struggling to sleep well, I feel really crappy at the moment too, I should be happy but I really don't feel it :( I feel like crying and just going pfhh to everything, and every minor thing is getting to me.
Got stretchies coming like teres no tomorrow too :/ If you don't mind me asking - how do yours look now? xxx

Aw hun, Not too long now though and you will soon feel better!!!
I hope the move goes smoothly!!!:thumbup:

Not going to lie hun, my stretch marks are gross :cry: xxx

Jess--maybe you will have Enolah by the time we hear from you next--Good Luck with the move--don't over do it!!

Great pics kelly and mrskg :thumbup: Glad everything is going well for both of you! :)

Good luck with the moving Jess!

Welcome tekkitten :flower:

kelly, lovely scan pic!! so glad to hear all is well.

mrskg, cute bump! baby is growing like mad!

jess, good luck with your move!!! hope you're back before miss enolah makes her debut!

welcome tekkitten! sorry for your loss and hoping your BFP comes very soon :flower:

Thanks guys :)

Jess good luck moving!

Mrskg very nice bump!

Nice pics Kelly and MrsKg!

Welcome tekkitten!

Good luck with the move Jess!!

Thanks 3xblessed :D

I love this thread because it gives me something to look forward to. I totally want to get pregnant right now, but it's nice to have a future date in mind as well, so I don't make myself totally crazy in the meantime :)

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

:hugs: ttcbaby x not sure what to advise x with my 3 chemicals I started bleeding before tests went neg x got everything crossed for you x

Oh no :'( I'm sorry to hear that! I've never had a chemical before, but that sounds like it could have been one? I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well that its just a weird thing that happened, and that it will be ok <3

It does sound like a chemical to me to sadly. I hope it's not and maybe you just got some crappy pg tests this week? Have you tried different brands? I'm praying for you ttc.

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Everything crossed it will turn out to be some crappy pg tests you got this week...any signs/symptoms of pregnancy that you had previously go away or just as strong?

I was due on 5th April 2013. Any chance of me joining as I would like a BFP by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->