The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Congrats Roma! PS, Love the name lol ;) Tomatos are soooo good!

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Everything crossed it will turn out to be some crappy pg tests you got this week...any signs/symptoms of pregnancy that you had previously go away or just as strong?

yeah, i actually didn't feel pregnant anymore friday morning when i tested again...it was strange. i don't know how to explain it. and now i'm bleeding so i can't imagine i still am...i just hate being SO excited last week and completely depressed and sad now...this is so stressful! Ugh.

I'm so sorry. I wouldn't doubt that it was a chemical, you don't get that many positives then none and have it be a fluke. Lots of hugs.

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Everything crossed it will turn out to be some crappy pg tests you got this week...any signs/symptoms of pregnancy that you had previously go away or just as strong?

yeah, i actually didn't feel pregnant anymore friday morning when i tested again...it was strange. i don't know how to explain it. and now i'm bleeding so i can't imagine i still am...i just hate being SO excited last week and completely depressed and sad now...this is so stressful! Ugh.

I can't imagine how emotional you are feeling right now. Great big hugs.

I can't imagine how emotional you are feeling right now. Great big hugs.

Thank you. SO emotional right now...just so sad. :cry:

I'm so so sorry, ttcbaby. :hugs:

Painted the nursery and put together the crib today. It's super early, but the crib was taking up space in the front hall and I wanted to get it put together (it was going out of stock everywhere, so I wanted to order it now in case they were discontinuing it). I think I worked too hard - I'm going to pay tomorrow! Anatomy scan on Wednesday, eek! I'm so nervous, I hope everything is okay in there.

My due date was 25th October 2012, and I lost in March> I just got my BFP on 1st September! Finger's crossed this little one will be sticky! :-D

Hi ladies! very quickly updating as on sisters laptop. Moving is very stressful got so much to do... we're looking at getting internet in about a month.
I can't update any bfps or newbies so sorry!!!!

I've come on here to say if someone would like to take over this thread so it can be updated regualarly? If so, ask the administrator and the should do that for you :thumbup: sorry again! hope your all doing well! xx

Palangi, Fx for a h&h 9 months!

I'm getting so nervous for tomorrow's scan, scared everything will look okay, scared about gender (both if they see it and which it will be) and scared I'll pee my pants after how much water they want me to drink. :dohh: But I've been able to hear the heartbeat a couple times recently which makes me happy. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Kate have an amazing scan! I hope they can tell you what you're having. My scan is still so far away so I'm not thinking about it atm but am enjoying hearing about others.

Palangi, Fx for a h&h 9 months!

I'm getting so nervous for tomorrow's scan, scared everything will look okay, scared about gender (both if they see it and which it will be) and scared I'll pee my pants after how much water they want me to drink. :dohh: But I've been able to hear the heartbeat a couple times recently which makes me happy. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Hi kategirl! My fingers are crossed for you a WONDERFUL scan tomorrow...for all to be healthy and strong. Can't wait to find out which team you're on!

Well I think I may ovulate in the next 3 days. I got a ton of EWCM tonight and cervix is high , soft, and open. We have BD'd the last 3 nights and probably will for the next 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->