The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm craving salty and spicey...already am getting a basketball tummy. Hate any candy...and that is where my nickname sweetz came from bc I ALWAYS am eating candy. My favorite candy makes me wanna hurl...Reese's peanut butter cups. Just have NO interest in them anymore. Can't get enough red meat...I could eat steak every day and normally I eat steak once a month at most. Very different the my dd...I was all about the chocolate haha!

Ultrasound went okay, they got everything they needed to see even though I'm only 19 weeks. And we saw the "three lines" twice, so it should be a GIRL!!! :happydance:

Thanks, Sweetz! I'm a little worried to get any "girl" stuff or get too comfortable with the fact that it's a girl in case the tech was wrong, but we want to get a 3D/4D later in the year so at least we can confirm then.

All our stuff will be neutral as at our us last week they were already being a stinker. Lol! People already want to get us stuff so that is what we are telling them.

Kate congrats on team pink (most likely!)

Should be nearly 100% accurate with two shots kate I wouldn't worry and congrats.

:hugs: to you armymama... I'm sure DH will definitely love baby when it happens, and it will happen soon!

kate, congrats on being team :pink: !! I think you're in the clear if you've seen the three lines twice :)

sweetz, I'm gonna guess boy for you, just because... :haha:

how's everyone feeling???

Congrats kate!!

I'm feeling bitchy lately, gotta love the ridiculous hormones running thru my body. I hate it because I'm not normally an emotional person, and now every emotion is amplified times 10 :( Hard to deal with! I was hoping I could SKIP this part!

Is slippery CM technically watery CM? I am crampy this morning on my left side, low temp., HSO cervix, and clear slippery (just slightly stretchy) CM. We did BD at 2 a.m. so could this just be remnants of his spermies instead of CM? Help! I am only on cd 10 right now and I usually dont ovulate officially til cd 20 or later.

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! It was kind of surreal seeing the baby and her little feet and hands and spine and everything else! I'm just crossing my fingers that everything is fine once we get the report back. I started feeling her move very occasionally last weekend, but now for the last couple days she's moving a lot more! It still kind of just feels like my stomach is doing flip flops (though in very specific spots), but I can tell it's her. I love being able to feel her now, I feel a lot more reassured. :happydance:

Sam, I hope the hormones settle down! I can't believe how far you are now... How are you feeling other than the emotions? Hope things are okay!

Armymama, I sometimes would get slippery CM at other times than O, but usually it was a good sign for me that it was coming soon. Fx that you catch that eggy!

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! It was kind of surreal seeing the baby and her little feet and hands and spine and everything else! I'm just crossing my fingers that everything is fine once we get the report back. I started feeling her move very occasionally last weekend, but now for the last couple days she's moving a lot more! It still kind of just feels like my stomach is doing flip flops (though in very specific spots), but I can tell it's her. I love being able to feel her now, I feel a lot more reassured. :happydance:

Sam, I hope the hormones settle down! I can't believe how far you are now... How are you feeling other than the emotions? Hope things are okay!

Armymama, I sometimes would get slippery CM at other times than O, but usually it was a good sign for me that it was coming soon. Fx that you catch that eggy!

Well I just took an OPK and it was positive (which I do get postitive OPK about 3x a month ) but I also still have slippery CM and HSO cervix. We have BD'd the last 4 days!

GL armymama!!

Kate, I feel OK otherwise I guess. I'm not sleeping very well because I'm up constantly to pee and apparently I've grown "momma ears" and every little noise wakes me up now :wacko: I used to sleep like the dead, no more!

Ladies, I got scammed today!! I had put my engagement ring on craigslist to sell it, and I finally got a response the other day from someone in Taiwan (should have ben my first clue, why were they looking at Minnesota craigslist?!) who said they would pay full price plus extra for expedited shipping over there. Got the emails from paypal saying the money was there and just waiting for a tracking number (in my spam box, should have been my second clue) to put it into my account, so I go to the post office, fill out all the paperwork and try to email paypal back with the tracking number. The emails get rejected and wouldn't send, so I call them to figure out what was going on and they told me it was all a spam! Who does that to someone?! Thankfully the post office hadn't sent the package yet so I got it back plus they refunded my shipping costs. Good grief!! I definitely learned my lesson.

Not cool Sam! I only do local on Craigslist that way I physically see the person.

Kate -Yay!

good thing you got it back sam! Do not ship something like that sell it face to face only. I only do local as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->