The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

This seems like a fecund and lucky thread, so I'd better join in.

:angel: about August 29, 2012. :cry:

Due date would have been April 27th, 2013. Will be very unhappy if we don't get a sticky BFP before then!

Good luck to everyone! Seems like most of you are well on your way!

Army temp dips bc of sleep disturbances should be discarded. I wouldn't get discouraged. :dust:

Army temp dips bc of sleep disturbances should be discarded. I wouldn't get discouraged. :dust:

Already discarded Sweetz. I decided I'm going to test on the 21st because if I am only 3 DPO then I will be 11 DPO or if I'm 6 DPO then AF will be 2 days late.

Fingers, toes, arms, legs, and in short spurts, eyes crossed for you haha!!

Hi Ladies, I'd like to join please. I lost my baby girl on the 21st of august at 19 weeks pregnant due to pprom. My due date was the 15th of January, I would love a bfp before then.

To all the pregnant ladies on the thread - huge congratulations to you! To all the ttc'ers - rainbow baby dust to you all x x x

Oh my gosh, i'm so so so sorry... :hugs: I will say a prayer it happens again for you before Jan. 15.

Thanks TTC!! We are excited, happy and nervous lol

i bet! You need to upload belly pics soon! You should be showing by now, right? :)

Oh I thought I had already! Must be on a different thread lol I will tomorrow as I can't from the iPad, need to go on laptop. Right now having slight stomach craps and lower left back pain. Assuming ligament pain, but calling doc tomorrow anyways bc it could be another bladder infection. I had one about a month ago and this feels the same way.

(ignore if you have seen this on another thread) Back to being confused again. I now have the start to the second LH surge this month. I'm thinking I failed to ovulate again 7days ago. Been having the pinching sensation for 2 day now and got a +OPK an hour ago. Oh well, at least we have BD'd the last 3 night and I guess we will for another 3 nights. If this keeps going we will be BDing every day until AF arrives! Argh...is there anything I can do to end this confusion?

Well I was able to keep my temp for today and FF gave me my crosshairs back! Now says today is 5 DPO. I'm still on for testing on the 21st!

Fx for the 21st, armymama!

My quad marker came back and the results are negative for Downs and Trisomy 18. Still doesn't mean the baby doesn't have it for sure, but it's a good sign that the ultrasound doesn't mean anything. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->