The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Fx for the 21st, armymama!

My quad marker came back and the results are negative for Downs and Trisomy 18. Still doesn't mean the baby doesn't have it for sure, but it's a good sign that the ultrasound doesn't mean anything. :happydance:

Yay! I hope the marker tests are right!

Woohoo, positive OV tests last night! :)

Attachments

• 20120916_214728.jpg
    20120916_214728.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1

My quad marker came back and the results are negative for Downs and Trisomy 18. Still doesn't mean the baby doesn't have it for sure, but it's a good sign that the ultrasound doesn't mean anything. :happydance:

Woo hoo Kate! I hope this gives you peace of mind to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Get to BDing TTC!!!

Fingers still crossed armymama!

AFM...got a positive OPK on cycle day 10, a little weird since I usually O around days 19 - 21...temp didn't stay up and a neg. OPK the next day...thinking fluke but still BDing to cover my bases! Fingers crossed this is the month...my 7 year wedding anniversary is on Oct. 1st, would be a nice present!

ttc you have one amazing body to be o'ing on cd 16 after everything! Wish mine was more like yours lol.

Blessed could be an attempt but not success at o'ing so keep doing the opks and have some sex anyway :)

AFM...got a positive OPK on cycle day 10, a little weird since I usually O around days 19 - 21...temp didn't stay up and a neg. OPK the next day...thinking fluke but still BDing to cover my bases! Fingers crossed this is the month...my 7 year wedding anniversary is on Oct. 1st, would be a nice present!

I'm almost 100% certain that I O'd during this BFP cycle on our 3rd wedding anniversary - I hope your anniversary brings equal luck!!!

Yay, time for BDing, ttcbaby! :)

Woo hoo Kate! I hope this gives you peace of mind to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Get to BDing TTC!!!

Fingers still crossed armymama!

DONE! It was AMAZING tonight! :)

ttc you have one amazing body to be o'ing on cd 16 after everything! Wish mine was more like yours lol.

Blessed could be an attempt but not success at o'ing so keep doing the opks and have some sex anyway :)

Thanks Kelly! Thanks for helping me see how lucky I am...sometimes I just stay grumpy and don't get it. Thank you.

I have been tempted to buy a test to just see the lines again...I guess bc I'm still worried something might happen. I'm full of anxiety before every appointment that I won't hear the heartbeat or the baby won't be ok on the US. I don't think I will. Be able to relax until my little bean is in my arms.

Sweetz, I feel the same way! But I'm starting to feel a little bit better now that I can feel my little girl a little (like right now, lol!). I'm still worried, but not like I had been before. :flower:

Maybe my anxiety will ease a little once I can feel my bean. On a side note....after a lot of trial and error...I found out what gets rid of my horrible headaches....caffeine. I used to drink coffee and sweet tea a lot, and for the past 4 days I have only been drinking water, milk and juice. Had DH bring me a soda home, drank half of it...BAM headache gone. Going to call docs tomorrow to see if they have another alternative as I don't want to drink caffeine every single day.

It's not before the would have been, but I finally got my :bfp: this morning!! Hoping its super sticky :) I'm going to try not to stress for the next 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->