The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Congrats butterfly!!

Sweetz, unless YOU don't want to it's perfectly fine to have a soda every day, especially if it cures your headaches. Would rather do that then pop tylenol all the time. My doc says I can have up to 300 mg a day, which is 6 cans of Mountain Dew! I quit drinking a lot of caffeine over a year ago, but I definitely indulge in the occasional (read: every day :rofl:) cherry Coke now.

Congrats butterfly!!

Sweetz, unless YOU don't want to it's perfectly fine to have a soda every day, especially if it cures your headaches. Would rather do that then pop tylenol all the time. My doc says I can have up to 300 mg a day, which is 6 cans of Mountain Dew! I quit drinking a lot of caffeine over a year ago, but I definitely indulge in the occasional (read: every day :rofl:) cherry Coke now.

Lol!! My docs say it is better to put a bit of caffeine in then stress myself out, loose sleep, and be miserable.

Our light coloured pop isn't allowed to have caffeine so mountain dew is caffeine free here. I have an iced cap most days but it's less then half a cup of coffee worth so I'm ok with that and I do enjoy a dr pepper every now and then.

Kelly, I wish I lived there! I want Mt Dew Code Red really badly, but I don't want to give myself that taste of caffeine and then want it even more, lol. I love Code Red.

I dont know if we still have code red, it's been a while since I've looked though since I don't usually drink MD. I'll take a peek next time. Kate are you in the states? If so I really want some captain crunch cereal with the crunch berries we can't get that out here haven't been able to since I was a kid.

I dont know if we still have code red, it's been a while since I've looked though since I don't usually drink MD. I'll take a peek next time. Kate are you in the states? If so I really want some captain crunch cereal with the crunch berries we can't get that out here haven't been able to since I was a kid.

Mmmm I just finished a box of "oops all berries". Sooooo. Gooooddd!!

Send me sooooommmmeeeee!!!!! It's literally been decades since I have it with the berries! and the two times I went to the states I forgot to buy some!

Send me sooooommmmeeeee!!!!! It's literally been decades since I have it with the berries! and the two times I went to the states I forgot to buy some!

Which oe you want? Regular cap'n crunch or oops all berries? We even have peanut butter cap'n crunch. I personally don't like the one but it is dh's favorite.

Peanut butter Captain Crunch is my fav---can't have it right now because I have GD :cry:

The regular with the berries is what I crave! Never tried the others we never got them but I'm not peanut butter fan.

Blakesmom I had GD with my son, not fun!

Have they tested you yet this pregnancy Kelly?? I was told if I have any more kids they would likely test me at the end of the first tri----this is ruining the remaining weeks I have left--I want it to be over and think this will most likely be our last kiddo.

Well I was hoping for a good solid temp this morning that kept going up from yesterday's but my dog woke me up early so I had to discard my temp :(.

Armymama, I hope tomorrow's temp is great! But remember that either way, if it happened this month not getting a good temp this morning won't change that. Remembering that helped my frustration a little when temping (though it still sucks, lol). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->