The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I also did my OPK's after work (5:30-6pm ish). If I would have gotten a positive in the morning I wouldn't have wanted to go to work--or let DH go to work either LOL--come the weekend I would increase to testing 2x/day as I was too impatient to wait the whole 24 hours until the evening...Oh the joys of POAS!!

Third tri starts at 27 weeks out here so you were there a week ago! Congrats in either case.

Hey, I just wondered if anyone has heard from xxxjessxxx, the lady that started this thread? She was due ages ago, I don't know her brilliantly but am friends with her on Facebook and she's not posted on there either since she was about to be induced on October 20th! Just wanted to check all went well with the arrival of her little girl?... x x

I know she had an internet problem with her move so that is why we weren't expecting to see her on for a bit--she was going to try to have her sis update us when Enolah was born but we haven't seen anything on this thread yet...Been thinking about her lots tho!!

I'm wondering about Jess too. I miss her :(

Congrats on third tri kate!

AFM, I think baby dropped today. I have tons of pressure really low, like right above my cervix and I totally started the pregnant waddle because I can't walk any other way. I'm not sure what else this could be? It seems my bump is a bit lower too.

That good news sam? She's sure to come early maybe. I'm not very educated on the whole pg stuff but shall we start guessing when u will expect the arrival?? Or has that started? Lol. Either way I don't think I guessed yet. I'm gonna say... November 23rd at 5:45 pm

Sam, first-time babies tend to engage from about 36 weeks :) Seems you're about normal x

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/whenheadengage/#ixzz2Bjd8LcZr

Just wondering, what would I consider as CD1 of my miscarriage? I had been spotting and lightly bleeding for a week when I got the ultrasound that confirmed my missed miscarriage. The next day I started to pass some clots and it was the day after that that I passed the baby. Would I count the day I started to spot or would it be the day I actually passed the baby?

What makes it confusing is this pregnancy had a SCH and I had had some spotting throughout even when the baby was still alive.

Jess said she wouldn't have Internet for ages :(

Not sure what day would be cd 1 maybe day baby passed?

Hi everyone I'm at work so got to run.

I am not going to really worry about an official CD1 until AF actually comes. I have been toying with waiting on AF before trying again, but it is taking a month for this m/c to finally come to a close (my HCG was at 78 on wednesday down from 300 the previous week) ... so I think once my #'s hit zero we are going to start trying immediately..

You're only giving me two more weeks carebear? *insert appropriate scared face emoticon here...* :rofl: that'd be fine with me, I'd officially be full term at least :)

Haha. Yes! You been talkin about her coming early for awhile now so I give you 2 more weeks ;)

I am not going to really worry about an official CD1 until AF actually comes. I have been toying with waiting on AF before trying again, but it is taking a month for this m/c to finally come to a close (my HCG was at 78 on wednesday down from 300 the previous week) ... so I think once my #'s hit zero we are going to start trying immediately..

We're planning on waiting TTC until the New Year as I have a minor operation at the end of December and I was told they don't do it on pregnant ladies until they're at least 14 weeks. I basically want to know CD1 so I can try and guess how much longer the bleeding will go. With my first loss I bled for about 10 days and AF came on CD26.

I think I'll go with the day I passed the baby as CD1. Makes the most sense to me. Bleeding picked up a bit today so I guess still got a whiles to wait for it to stop.

We're planning on waiting TTC until the New Year as I have a minor operation at the end of December and I was told they don't do it on pregnant ladies until they're at least 14 weeks. I basically want to know CD1 so I can try and guess how much longer the bleeding will go. With my first loss I bled for about 10 days and AF came on CD26.

I think I'll go with the day I passed the baby as CD1. Makes the most sense to me. Bleeding picked up a bit today so I guess still got a whiles to wait for it to stop.

I've been bleeding going on about a month.. but most of the stuff passed about a week and a half ago.

Aw, I'm sorry you're still bleeding. :( Have you had a follow-up with your doctor yet? I see mine this Thursday and hope he'll give me some blood work to see if my hcg is down. I'd even like an u/s just to make sure everything is out.

My bleeding is back to spotting now that I passed some more tissues yesterday. I just want it to stop because it's such a reminder of what happened and, honestly, I miss sex. So I'm mad at the m/c and my body for not only killing my baby but keeping me away from my DH when I feel so lonely and isolated and just want to be with him. :cry:

Yeah, the Doctor has been following my HCG level down. I am at 78 now, and going back in 2 weeks for another test.

I know what you mean about sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->