The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

After talking with DH this evening we decided we're going to go ahead and start "not, not trying" to TTC, but keep the stress off. We'd both love to be expecting by our girls due date of March 6th. Our baby girls were 22wks when they grew their wings and they can never be replaced in our hearts, but we can't wait to bring a healthy rainbow baby home. It's a strange feeling to be wanting a baby so badly, but grieving for the one's we lost. I feel guilty moving on and TTC, but know that the world won't be right for me again and I won't be able to full heal until we leave the hospital with full hearts and full arms.

Tatormom so sorry to hear you lost your girls :hugs: I was the same after loosing my daughter at 18 weeks. I grieved very hard for her but also wanted to be pregnant again. We had to wait a bit longer due to needing ivf though. I hope you get your bfp soon and your rainbow.

Aw kelly!! Cute halfway bump!! For sure we don't mind!

I'm so sorry to hear of ur loss tatormom :hugs: sending lotsof :dust: ur way. FX u get ur rainbow soon!

Kelly you have such a tiny 20 week bump!!

Jeez Kelly I'm super jealous of your cute bump! At 20 weeks I was huge!! Lol

Well I feel big though I have to admit most bumps I see at about the same time are bigger.

That's so cute. I'm not even six weeks and my bloat seems bigger. I bet you won't get a single stretch mark :)

just got 60 OV tests need alil inbut on them as i numly get the smily face one but there not cheap so i got them of amazon this time
why its not ok to use the first morning urine when taking an ovulation test? some people say not the first urine and others say the opposite .. which one is true?

Thanks xx

Tracey, LH usually synthesises into urine after 10am so I just used a wee which I'd held for a few hours after 10am x

Thank you girls - so i can take one now as i have not bin the loo yet i was up at about 10/11ish that was the last time i think i wen the loo hehe

You're suppose to do them between 12-4 pm as lh takes a while to get into your urine and it should not be fmu. Happy peeing!

Random jump in....I got my bfp at 11pm at night.....and I was 8 DPO (or around there)

tracey, I had a "normal" cycle so I used two ov strips every day... one with FMU and one before I went to work at 2. I only had to use them for about 5-7 days so it wasn't a big deal, but either way I only had positives when I was actually O'ing.

This cycle, I did my OPKs around 9-10pm every night. It seemed to work just fine for me. :)

All this talk about POAS, kinda makes me miss it :haha: I sure don't miss the stress and anxiety of it though, so I feel for you ladies :flower:

I did mine right after work, around 5:30 pm, but mine seemed to give me a positive after I think I O'd.

AFM, I'm officially in the third trimester now! I almost can't believe it! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->