The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

My symptoms are back and it looks like I've been duped by the hook effect. I diluted my wee and got a really dark line.

PARL is a real head f***!

Yay girl in! I stopped testing once the line was darker than the control which was about 4 weeks ago. I do miss Testing from time to time.

Ahh girlin, you make me so nervous for you :haha: I'm sending you all the sticky dust I can find!

carebear, I hope your OH can sort through his own head and start giving you a bit of what you want. I know it's a tough place to be, but dwelling on it will only make him feel worse :(

Oh that's great news girlin ... I love your 3+ pic :cloud9: PAL is so hard but it can be done hun :hugs: x

Girlin you need to get a ticker or something so I know how far along you are, doing the math mentally is doing me in. Glad it was just hook effect. I also stopped poas when line was darker then control. PAL is very hard. I'm still a ball of nerves though it is finally getting easier.

Hi to everyone else... I need a nap.

Kelly I don't want to jinx things so I'll get a ticker at 6 weeks :) (5 weeks today) xx

There are some days when I still want to POAS just to make sure, even though I feel her moving around in there. Such silliness! :) I don't know how regular pregnancy compares to PAL, but I think it took me until 23 or 24 weeks before I wasn't expecting to MC every day or two. Not that I thought I would, just that I would think in my head that I might start to MC soon. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that even if our little girl was born today she'd have a >90% chance of making it, and a lot of babies born that early have little or no issues once they get out of the NICU (both my MIL and SIL are NICU nurses, which actually makes me feel better hearing their stories).

You know what... I decided to update my profile/sig to not mention "cautiously" or "hoping for a sticky bean" - I think she's stuck, and I finally feel that way! I'm really glad I've gotten to a point where I usually don't mention "she'll be due in Jan... Unless anything happens". :happydance:

So was does PAL and PARL stand for. I know I can go look it up.. but to be honest I am too lazy lol.

Pregnant after a loss and pregnant after repeated loss :)

I must be one of the few girls here who hates to POAS. I try to wait until I think I'm a week late for AF before testing (though that's tough to tell as I'm very irregular). I'd rather have AF show up than get a BFN.

I know I don't want to start TTC for a few months yet but the other day I decided that I want my mom to make my next baby a receiving blanket with a rainbow pattern. I have a gazillion receiving blankets (both my mom and my MiL sew and quilt) but I would want something special and unique for that baby.

My mom had made a snowman blanket because my first angel was due in December. My first Rainbow Baby (my son) was born in July. To commerorate his lost older sibling I swaddled him in the snowman blanket at the hospital. The nurses all thought it was funny to have a Christmas blanket in summer but it was very meaningful to me.

blakesmom, it's hard to remember things! will they induce you early if you keep having ketones in urine?

sam, glad the shower was a success! definitely take it easy.. the end is the hardest part! (and yet you have people telling you to "sleep while you can".. as if you can sleep at 38 weeks pregnant)

tracyandlee, I swear by taking birth control for a month or two to regulate hormones. I've heard many success stories, not to mention it worked for me. sometimes hormones just get a bit out of whack from what happened and need a jump start again

kate, funny when the whole belly moves, huh? can always tell which side they're leaning on..

carebear, is OH still on board for TTC? getting some :sex: in? :haha:

girlin, so glad to hear you got your BFP. don't test anymore, the tests drove me crazy. can you not go to your GP and demand some blood tests, based on your history??

No they don't seem too worried about the ketones--I wouldn't mind talking induction but everyone seems to think he is fine right where he is, so my count down continues--next ultrasound is Friday morning!

I must be one of the few girls here who hates to POAS. I try to wait until I think I'm a week late for AF before testing (though that's tough to tell as I'm very irregular). I'd rather have AF show up than get a BFN.

I know I don't want to start TTC for a few months yet but the other day I decided that I want my mom to make my next baby a receiving blanket with a rainbow pattern. I have a gazillion receiving blankets (both my mom and my MiL sew and quilt) but I would want something special and unique for that baby.

My mom had made a snowman blanket because my first angel was due in December. My first Rainbow Baby (my son) was born in July. To commerorate his lost older sibling I swaddled him in the snowman blanket at the hospital. The nurses all thought it was funny to have a Christmas blanket in summer but it was very meaningful to me.

When I lost my first bean I came home and made two blankets as a way of healing. One in pink and one in blue as a promise to myself that I would one day have a rainbow to put in it. I'll post some piccies later :)

Starry - I also don't like to POAS. I'd rather wait until I know or sure in my head that I'm going to get a positive. Plus I've had fluctuating af of 27-31 days so I make sure I'm at least at day 32 before I try. I think its the disappointment that stops me from trying early.

Yeah....after my DS was born most of my cycles were 40 days but I had some as long as 50 and I conceived this angel on a cycle that was somewhere inbetween that. I conceived my son on a 70 day cycle (though that was post m/c and things hadn't straightened themselves out yet). A typical cycle for me over the past several years has been anywhere from 30 to 45. But so far each of my pregnancies have been had obvious symptoms. I also get obvious ovulation signs so in 2 years I've been pregnant 3 times....once successfully. I don't think I ovulate every cycle though. Some cycles I don't get any signs whatsoever.

I'm a little worried what my post m/c cycles will look like. It took almost 5 months to ovulate again the last time.

Starrynight I found 2000mg a day of agnus castus sorted my cycles out within a couple of months. Even after my last mc x

so were goin to try a lil bit more this time have not bin tryin as such just getin on with it, so i wen out and got help in

i just got some today as well im on cd6 so i just took one wen i got in also i got some B6 B12 Selenium and Vit C and to top that of i got some Robitussin to help me out this time im goin full out this month and not bin tryin thta much just letin think go on but defo tryin this time hehe :p and about 60 ov test comin tomorrw

hope your all well xxx

Here's my half way bump pic :) 20 weeks! I hope no one minds, I don't usuallt share outside my journal but I'm just to excited to be half way!

Attachments

• tulip20.jpg
    tulip20.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee