The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I didnt post the link yet.I was just putting it out there if anyone wanted to see. Or I can just post the picture which might work better.

Here is me and my announcement poster:

Attachments

• IMG_7996.jpg
    IMG_7996.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 8
Ah! That's so lovely. What a cute way to announce you're expecting :D

blakesmom, congrats on your precious little Lukas. Loving his name!

kate, I LOL'd at that really hard. bladestorm?? autocorrect!!

carebear, you have to work outside that much??? ick! I find when it rains it just gets damp and even colder, so I prefer snow as well. I kinda wish it would snow more! (after I get my snow tires on).. Christmas shopping is almost done, DH decided to buy himself a golf club on the black friday sales and declare that it was his Christmas gift from me... I wasn't too pleased, until I picked my own gift out :haha: know what you're getting everyone else?

Its not normal for me to be outside everyday but I'm overseeing a largescale remediation so I'll be outside everyday for the next few months :dohh:
I can't believe how slippery the roads got yesterday! Hope you got around okay or just stayed warm and cozy at home :xmas8: its too bad its all going to melt tomorrow.
I'm probably just getting my OH clothes. He never buys himself clothes and boy does he ever need it! I'm still not sure what to get my mom but my dad and brother are done :)
I don't know what OH is going to get me but I think he should agree to TTC. THAT would be the best present ever:thumbup:

I just heard the heartbeat :cloud9: beany is still hanging on in there :wohoo:

Aww armymama, I love your announcement :)

carebear, tell him that's what you want! He needs to get on board with you already.

girlin :happydance:

AFM, I spent some time with my cousin today and found out she's planning on leaving her husband. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but I JUST asked them to be godparents two weeks ago :wacko: Guess I'll just have to ask my other cousin also.

Oh, and another day of absolutely nothing happening :coffee: But I can officially say "I'm having a baby this month!" which excites and completely freaks me out at the same time.

Such a cute announcement Armymama!!!

Girlin, congrats on hearing the heartbeat again...great reassurance!

Starry, I got those bad BFP's for what seemed like forever after my d&c, I hope you get some answers!

Sam, my first was 13 days late...lol...don't mean to scare you but I literally laughed out loud when you posted that you could officially said you were having a baby this month...my first was due January 18th so I was set on a January baby...it never occurred to me that he could possibly be born in February...I was induced on January 31st and was told to prepare for a February 1st baby...he was born at 4:27 pm on on the 31st, got my January baby in just barely! I wish I could tell you something to do to speed things up...I was pretty happy being on maternity leave...I was using my sick days for my time off before he was born and six weeks after he was born (no matter when that was) and then I took 60 working days off after that unpaid (I'm a teacher) so I only went back for two weeks before summer vacation started so the clock wasn't really ticking for me to go back to work...I understand you don't have that luxury and want to spend as much time as possible with her before you go back...good luck!!! With my second my OB was "pretty rough" during an internal and I went into labor naturally 3 days later...is that the same as stripping membranes?!!

I can say it's offically this month ONLY because my doc won't let me go more then two weeks after my due date... so if worse comes to worse I will be induced Dec 26th. (dear god don't make me wait that long!) I'm pretty sure I could convince her to do it on the 19/20th though. I don't think I could stand being on mat leave without a baby, I would be bored out of my mind! Although work is super sucky for me right now and I want to die every night when I come home :haha: I'm honestly not sure what exactly "stripping" is, but I'm pretty sure they tell you if they are doing it? I'm going to ask (again!) my doctor to do it for me next week at my appt.

Blessed that likely was her stripping your membranes :)

Sam I hope she comes soon for you!

Girlin, yay!

That's great girlin!!

Sam- guess my november guess was way off. Glad she'll be here soon tho!

Girlin, I'm so glad to hear that! :happydance:

Armymama, very cute!

Sam, I hope she comes sooner rather than later, unless she wants to wait for my birthday (Dec 28th), lol. I was due Dec 15, they ended up inducing my mom on the 28th because it was the last day before the weekend and then New Year's Eve on Monday, lol. I'm due Jan 30th - I'm really hoping she'll be early so that she doesn't have a birthday too close to her cousin (Feb 11th) since my in laws are already worried about how they'll get to two different states with birthdays so close. My niece was due Jan 31st, so we'll see if I go late like my SIL. Don't know if our little girl will be a Jan or Feb baby!

AFM, I'm actually feeling really good except for a bit tired and lazy. I'm working on getting the nursery furniture painted, yay!

Thanks for all the kind words.

I am getting a follow up ultrasound but it's not for another week yet. I don't know if it has to do with living in a small town but the waits for doctor's appointments are forever. For instance, I have my ultrasound on the 10th and that was booked 2 weeks ago! And when I tried to book an appointment to go over the results the receptionist said the results probably wouldn't be back before the clinic closes for the Christmas break. They have to send the results away to another city so that's why everything takes so long. I told them to book the appointment anyways as I am currently getting blood work done and I would at least like to go over that.

But yeah...I think I have stuff left over too. It happened with my first loss but my pelvic ultrasound missed it and the fact my levels went to zero within 2 weeks the doctor thought it was all clear. But I kept getting funny bleeds until after 3 months I passed this stone-like thing and bled heavily for a few hours and then a few weeks later I was pregnant with DS.

I'd have to guess maybe some retained bits as well. I had an 18 week loss and only bled enough to use a pad for about 2 weeks or so then it was spotting and a liner for another 1.5 weeks then nothing for a week then my period at 5 weeks.

It's been awfully quiet in here lately :( How is everyone?

Still no news from me :coffee:

I tried not to sleep on my back if only so I didn't snore as badly. My poor husband. He's already informed me that he plans to sleep on the couch once I reach the snoring stage this time around. :blush:

I hated that my DH would wake me up to tell me I was snoring---grrrr lol I wanted him to be the one to head to the couch so he wasn't disturbing my sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->