The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I think this pregnancy isn't going to make it...

Here is 8dpo - today at 13dpo. Getting lighter just like my last Angel :cry:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fuffina/4d0e05d1.jpg

we had a loss the start of june i should have been 10 weeks but baby was 6 weeks, we were due feb 4th 2012.

we got our bfp yesterday... so im praying this one is an extra sticky one, due date for this baby is the day i had my erpc for our loss... 11th of july 2012 :huh:

I think this pregnancy isn't going to make it...

Here is 8dpo - today at 13dpo. Getting lighter just like my last Angel :cry:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fuffina/4d0e05d1.jpg

It still may be too early Nicole - have you made an appt with your doc yet?? If it does turn out to be a chemical maybe there is something they could do to help or tests that would! FX'd for you hun :hugs:

Oh Nicole :hugs: Could it just be that your urine was more dilute today? Are you getting up in the night to pee or anything before you tested? :hugs: They tell you not to keep on testing because lines can vary for a variety of reasons... try not to worry too much :hugs:

welcome hopeforamirac :hi: Sorry for your loss but congrats on your bfp :)
Awww nicoleoleole I do hope there is a perfect explanation for that - I will keep my fx'd for you!

I did a test today and bfn :nope: :cry: :nope: pfffffhhhhh

welcome hopeforamirac :hi: Sorry for your loss but congrats on your bfp :)
Awww nicoleoleole I do hope there is a perfect explanation for that - I will keep my fx'd for you!

I did a test today and bfn :nope: :cry: :nope: pfffffhhhhh

so sorry :hugs: hope the docs will be able to shed some light on what's going on!!

Oh Nicole :hugs: Could it just be that your urine was more dilute today? Are you getting up in the night to pee or anything before you tested? :hugs: They tell you not to keep on testing because lines can vary for a variety of reasons... try not to worry too much :hugs:

I only wished it was. But I am very strict with what I drink when it's testing time. I even wake up in set amounts of time to make sure I have the same amount of urine.

This happened exactly like my last angel. BFP 8 dpo, got strong, and started getting lighter around 13dpo as well... just like now. :( I started bleeding 15dpo, so only time will tell

Either the nurses at my doctor's office are idiots or they are trying to jinx me. I went in for my hCG follow up this morning and my nurse and doctor weren't there so I got some woman who had no idea why I was there. I explained that I was there for a follow up blood test and she said "Oh what were you numbers last time" I told her 89, again she is like "Oh well it's a little low maybe you are early." WTH!? I was like DUDE SHUT UP!!! I explained to her I wasn't even LATE for my period yet when they did my first results and that I did my own research online and it seems to be normal so far. So she is all like "Oh yeah I guess you did your homework you are probably just early." OMG REALLY. I am so pissed off. I won't get results until Monday. Great.

Either the nurses at my doctor's office are idiots or they are trying to jinx me. I went in for my hCG follow up this morning and my nurse and doctor weren't there so I got some woman who had no idea why I was there. I explained that I was there for a follow up blood test and she said "Oh what were you numbers last time" I told her 89, again she is like "Oh well it's a little low maybe you are early." WTH!? I was like DUDE SHUT UP!!! I explained to her I wasn't even LATE for my period yet when they did my first results and that I did my own research online and it seems to be normal so far. So she is all like "Oh yeah I guess you did your homework you are probably just early." OMG REALLY. I am so pissed off. I won't get results until Monday. Great.

Hi breakingdawn. I hope you are doing alright! I see how this is very frustrating for you! I hope you get good news on Monday, or at the very least, get something, so you can know what is going on!

AFM, I need to vent, too. Some of you may recall, my EDD was March 28, which is the same day as my SIL's due date. SIL found out (she knew from a previous scan, too) but officially, today, that she is having a boy. I knew that this would have been the week I would find out so I was already struggling with it and SIL's news only makes the wound sting more. To top it off, they have announced their baby name, including middle name, which is DH's and his brothers step-dads first name. I should have known this was coming, since they have two children who's middle names stem from the family. But makes it a lot worse for me since that was the middle name we had picked out, and DH's brother never even LIKED or got along with their step-dad growing up. So why would they pick that?! UGH. I dont know! It just hurts I guess since her pregnancy milestones would have been mine as well.

So thats my rant! Thanks for listening.

Jess & Nicole, big big hugs for both of you. <3 Kozmik I am sorry.. :( That is crappy. I understand why you feel hurt and sad, I would too.. and it is totally okay. You WILL get your sticky baby!!! PS: Your profile picture is beautiful!

When I went to my follow up appointment after my D&C with my midwives, I called the day of my appointment to see if it was OK to bring Blake with me--or if I should find a sitter. The nurse asked how many weeks I was on the phone--simple mistake as it was my pre-scheduled pre-natal appointment that my midwife said to keep and it will be a follow up appointment--then when I got there that afternoon, the SAME NURSE asked me as she was taking my weight how many weeks along I was----GRRRRRR LADY!!!! THERE IS NO LONGER A BABY IN THERE--Can't you make a note SOMEWHERE---it's so irritating when they don't know why you are there or what you are scheduled for. Keep us posted on Monday's results. I'm waiting for my hCG to drop after my partial molar pregnancy so any extra I have you can have!!

blake, I had a similar experience in that hospital but it was a BAD mistake of them.... after my ectopic I was placed on the delivery floor. I had THREE people congratulate me on my baby I didn't have. A maintenance person, dietary, AND someone coming in for blood work. Not only that but my last day there guess who comes in? THE EFFING BABY PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming to take a picture of my NON EXISTENT BABY I JUST LOST!!!!!!!!!!! I was livid, and hurt. It scarred me a lot..... awful awful. Shame on my hospital. :(

And I am sorry for your loss. I know you will get your sticky and healthy bean soon. <3

jess im so so sorry :cry::cry: :cry:
nicole you are in my thoughts i pray everything works out x
breaking dawn im sure your numbers will be great on monday x
heavyheart dont br too down its stillreally early fx'd an gl :thumbup: x
keepthefaith & debzie hope your both doing ok x
blakesmom i hopw your levels drop soon and hope you get your sticky bean soon x
congrats to all the new bfp's i wish you all a h&h 9 months xx and babydust all round xxx

sorry if ive missed anyone out ive not been on in a while so had a big catch up to do x I'm not doing to good emotionally so took a step back from here not sure if helping or not to be honest x i just feel so sad x

i should be 32wks tomorrow my friend who im birthing partner too is 35wks im coping ok with that its the countdown thats killing me x looking forward to her baby coming its bumps that are hard for me not babies strangely x i thought that countdown would be over soon but now im on to another one my other friend told me she was pregnant yesterday and she's due 23rd june 4 days before i would have been cant believe ive got to go through this torture again x shes been trying since xmas and i'm pleased for her i'm just sad for myself and she was dreading telling me so i feel bad for that too x i just wish i could give myself a shake x sorry think a whole week of posts came out there but i know more than anyone you all know how im feeling i just cant seem to verbally explain it to anyone x

ttc update was thinking of taking a month off but we've dtd a few times now and im around ov today so we'll just have to wait and see im def not gonna be testing though haha famous last words x thanks everybody just for being you :flower: x

blake, I had a similar experience in that hospital but it was a BAD mistake of them.... after my ectopic I was placed on the delivery floor. I had THREE people congratulate me on my baby I didn't have. A maintenance person, dietary, AND someone coming in for blood work. Not only that but my last day there guess who comes in? THE EFFING BABY PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming to take a picture of my NON EXISTENT BABY I JUST LOST!!!!!!!!!!! I was livid, and hurt. It scarred me a lot..... awful awful. Shame on my hospital. :(

And I am sorry for your loss. I know you will get your sticky and healthy bean soon. <3

OH MY GOODNESS---Silly hospital!!! That just reminded me of a nurse that came in to check me after I had had Blake. Blake was 4 weeks early so wasn't in the room--he was in the NICU and a nurse came in and asked if I had had any bleeding--I told her yes--then she looked really concerned--she asked how much and I told her about a pad every few hours--and she was looking even more worried so I said I'm pretty sure that is normal after having a baby RIGHT?? and she said--you had your baby??? Um yes that is why I'm here--then she realized she was in the wrong room and was suppose to be checking a antenatal patient that hadn't delivered yet-------------come on people!!!!!

Thanks MrsKG--just got a call from my Drs. office I dropped down from 27 to 16 in 6 days---now instead of weekly draws I'm on every 2 weeks--so hopefully I can move on to TTC soon!!

I swear some hospitals need to get it together. My doctor actually personally called me when he found out what happened to apologize on behalf of the hospital and to tell me he talked to some people there and my case would be taken seriously so it doesn't happen to anyone else. :(

MrsKG - I'm the same with bumps - I can't help but stare at them but it's very hard to think anything negative/sad when you see a baby :)

AFM - I think I'm 2DPO going by my CBFM but I'm waiting for my temps tomorrow to confirm. I'm already planning ahead to next cycle - I'm going to stop taking agnus castus and switch to soy and I'm going to take EPO to improve my CM. Quite excited about it and it's helping take my mind off the tww lol!

glad to see this group up here :) i'm terrified of not getting a bfp before my due date. i had a m/c last october but was pg by the time my due date rolled around so i was ok. but after losing that baby, i've just been devastated. my due date was Feb 11,2012, so only a few more months. it's been 3 months since my 2nd m/c at 12.5 weeks. really praying for a bfp soon.

good luck to you ladies :)

Blakesmom and breakingdawn- that is horrific. Is that a US hospital? There is a netmums campaign over here to stop similar things going on and to improve the care and sensitivity we are treated with after a m/c. And not before time. I was given no follow up care after my second miscarriage at all, after my erpc.
Mrs KG, icklepand, I'm the same with bumps as well. You don't begrudge anyone a baby and I can never wait to see my friends babies, but what is it with the bumps? There are 7 of us in my group of friends from the post natal group I was in after I had dd and we all started trying for #2 at more or less exactly the same time. I was first to fall pregnant, and just after I miscarried another announced she was pregnant. Then another, then another. I was obviously happy for my friends but so wanted to get a bfp before I would have been due so when I did I was so happy. Another one of the group also got pregnant just after I did the second time. Now I am approaching the date my first pregnancy would have been due, and my friends bump has been a constant reminder of what could have been, and now I have miscarried again and have to go through it all again.

And Nurse Kelly, hi. I hope you get a sticky bean really soon.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"