The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hey ladies...
me and OH had rough sex last night, a few times I had pains but it went so we carried on. After sex we realised there was a little blood. Not much, and generally thought it would be my cervix because it wasn't that noticeable. But this morning I've woken up and soaked the bed in blood :nope: I'm in pain. I stood up and the blood is just coming out of me :cry: So yeah :cry: :cry: :cry:
What hurts is we we're hopeful about this one :cry: My bfp was stronger than the first bfp I ever got! Soooo anyway, bye bye baby :sadangel: :'(

Jess :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good Morning Ladies!

How is everyone doing today? Today I'm 9dpo. I decided to yet again dig into my hpt's. Clearblue digital is what i took this morning and it said not pregnant. Idk what to do at this point? Is it going to stay a BFN bcz this is an early response one. I don't feel any symptoms anymore really. Every now and then boobs hurt but that's it. Gahh. So stressful.

Hope everyones ok :hugs:
Today my bleeding has stopped???! It stopped yesterday about 1pm, and turned into gloopy stuff. Now today - even after sex last night, nothing
Still planning to wait a week to test again, but I know from previous miscarriages this is different. So whether or not different is good, I'll have to wait and find out.
Thanks again so much for all your support x x x

Awww was just checking in and saw your post jess I am so so sorry. With my first kpmiscarriage it was like someone turned a tap on and off. I went for a scan and gound i was carrying twins and at that point they were both fine. I had a further scan a week later and one of them had stopped growing no hb. I went on to bleed on and off and discovered the other twon had stopped growing ( a year ago today)
...jess I am not trying to give you false hope as you know how that pregnancy ultimately ended but please get checked out. Maybe your is a twin pregnancy. x

So Sorry Jess!! Hope everything turns out OK for you!! You're in my thoughts!

I have to pee so bad but you're supposed to hold it for atleast 3hrs before taking an OPK, right??? I have another 50 min to go! Do you ladies get cramping around O time?? I've been cramping pretty bad all day, it's kinda weirding me out. I sure hope it is O! I'm ready to be in the TWW!!

Confusedprego- yes! This time i had bad cramps, very sore boobs during ovulation! This was like the first month i really felt like that. 2 nights i felt super nauseous.

I will get my blood results tomorrow... I posted my latest FRER somewhere here.. but, here it is again. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/FRER12DPO1.jpg

That's a lovely looking bfp, I hope everything is as and where it should be for you.

Hi girls, I just joined this thread yesterday (but have been reading for a bit), and got my bfp right after! Lol

I will get my blood results tomorrow... I posted my latest FRER somewhere here.. but, here it is again. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/FRER12DPO1.jpg

Congratulations!

Hey Lauren10 - haha that's the luck of this thread for you hey ;)

Breakingdawn - that BFP looks fab!!! Glad to see you've put up your ticker too!

Today, blood is still non-existent! :shrug: Completely gone just as it was yesterday, no spotting, no anything :wacko: x x

Hey Lauren10 - haha that's the luck of this thread for you hey ;)

Breakingdawn - that BFP looks fab!!! Glad to see you've put up your ticker too!

Today, blood is still non-existent! :shrug: Completely gone just as it was yesterday, no spotting, no anything :wacko: x x

Keep us updated :hugs:

Thanks I will :) Thing is, (i know we shouldn't have) but the last two nights we had :sex: and normally if I was bleeding for any reason, I would have more blood. BUT there is nothing, quite literally nothing. None when I wipe after a wee - nothing lol! x x

Yes, I plan to go for an appointment next week :thumbup:
As I want to know where I am with it all - as I plan to take a test next week too, to see if the pregnancy is still going or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->