The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

jess im so so sorry :cry::cry: :cry:
nicole you are in my thoughts i pray everything works out x
breaking dawn im sure your numbers will be great on monday x
heavyheart dont br too down its stillreally early fx'd an gl :thumbup: x
keepthefaith & debzie hope your both doing ok x
blakesmom i hopw your levels drop soon and hope you get your sticky bean soon x
congrats to all the new bfp's i wish you all a h&h 9 months xx and babydust all round xxx

sorry if ive missed anyone out ive not been on in a while so had a big catch up to do x I'm not doing to good emotionally so took a step back from here not sure if helping or not to be honest x i just feel so sad x

i should be 32wks tomorrow my friend who im birthing partner too is 35wks im coping ok with that its the countdown thats killing me x looking forward to her baby coming its bumps that are hard for me not babies strangely x i thought that countdown would be over soon but now im on to another one my other friend told me she was pregnant yesterday and she's due 23rd june 4 days before i would have been cant believe ive got to go through this torture again x shes been trying since xmas and i'm pleased for her i'm just sad for myself and she was dreading telling me so i feel bad for that too x i just wish i could give myself a shake x sorry think a whole week of posts came out there but i know more than anyone you all know how im feeling i just cant seem to verbally explain it to anyone x

ttc update was thinking of taking a month off but we've dtd a few times now and im around ov today so we'll just have to wait and see im def not gonna be testing though haha famous last words x thanks everybody just for being you :flower: x

Glad you took some time out but really glad to see you back :hugs::hugs: you'r right we all understand here, its hard to find the words for the sadness isnt it. My friend next door had her baby boy last thursday, was soooo hard when i went in to see him i was tired and all mixed up with emotions of complete sadness for myself and of total joy for her. Ive been through to see him 4 times since he's been home and i was doing great but this weekend ive avoided them like hell, its too hard when iam waiting for bfp feeling like its not happened again. My other friend that iam due to be birthing partner for was due yesterday!!! the longer she holds off the better for me right now.:hugs::hugs:. Your not alone in this awful sadness and land of crazy emotions. Here for you any time my lovely xxx

hey ladies just checking in on you all, hope the bfp's are doing good!!!

xxxjessxxx - well done you for holding out till next week it makes sense what you u were saying about the tests and wanting to be accurate :hugs: i hope you get some answers soon

AFM- 8dpo today and caved in and tested early:dohh: bfn!! bumed out and not feeling positive at all but i guess a few more days and time will tell.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: and hugs all round xxx

I did the same thing! I knew I shouldn't test at 8dpo, I knew it would be negative! I am going to try to hold out until Saturday... when do you think you will test again?

Did you test today??? everything crossed for you :thumbup::thumbup: I cant handle another bfn today so think ill wait till 2moro. In my mind that will be a pretty reliable answer by then as ill be 11dpo so if bfn which i know it will be ill suck it up and start planning what to do for next cycle. Iam thinking doing SMEP again while still taking pregnacare conception vitamins and folic acid and add in using pre seed. Running out of ideas now xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust: very best of luck xxx

AFM, I need to vent, too. Some of you may recall, my EDD was March 28, which is the same day as my SIL's due date. SIL found out (she knew from a previous scan, too) but officially, today, that she is having a boy. I knew that this would have been the week I would find out so I was already struggling with it and SIL's news only makes the wound sting more. To top it off, they have announced their baby name, including middle name, which is DH's and his brothers step-dads first name. I should have known this was coming, since they have two children who's middle names stem from the family. But makes it a lot worse for me since that was the middle name we had picked out, and DH's brother never even LIKED or got along with their step-dad growing up. So why would they pick that?! UGH. I dont know! It just hurts I guess since her pregnancy milestones would have been mine as well.

So thats my rant! Thanks for listening.

I'm so sorry. I too have several people around me with very similar due dates. The closest is 4 days later and she didn't even want to be pregnant. When she went for her scan she was a afraid to find out because she'd hate to have a girl. Meanwhile all I can think is, gee a healthy baby sounds great to me! It's hard having constant reminders of where you should be. Hang in there.

We were told to wait until 1 period, so I did. After my first period, my temps were all over the place. I ovulated on day 17 or 18. This month they were more typical, but now on CD 18 and no temp spike yet. I tried OPKs (CVS midstream) and I don't think I got a +, but they were really tough to read!

I only charted for 2 months for the first, and we weren't trying or preventing for the 2 months before that. One month I ovulated cd 17 and the month we conceived it was on 15. I have a regular 28 day cycle with spotting 1-2 days before. Worried about my luteal phase.

hey ladies just checking in on you all, hope the bfp's are doing good!!!

xxxjessxxx - well done you for holding out till next week it makes sense what you u were saying about the tests and wanting to be accurate :hugs: i hope you get some answers soon

AFM- 8dpo today and caved in and tested early:dohh: bfn!! bumed out and not feeling positive at all but i guess a few more days and time will tell.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: and hugs all round xxx

I did the same thing! I knew I shouldn't test at 8dpo, I knew it would be negative! I am going to try to hold out until Saturday... when do you think you will test again?

Did you test today??? everything crossed for you :thumbup::thumbup: I cant handle another bfn today so think ill wait till 2moro. In my mind that will be a pretty reliable answer by then as ill be 11dpo so if bfn which i know it will be ill suck it up and start planning what to do for next cycle. Iam thinking doing SMEP again while still taking pregnacare conception vitamins and folic acid and add in using pre seed. Running out of ideas now xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust: very best of luck xxx

I tested yesterday- BFN. I am pretty sure I am out. I think AF will start tomorrow, which if she does, the meds I am taking did nothing for my LP :( My temps are down and I can actually feel my progesterone dropping (weird, but my BBs start getting sore and the medicine I take makes me sick when my progesterone is low). I guess I will have to keep my FX'd for next month.

Jess & Nicole, big big hugs for both of you. <3 Kozmik I am sorry.. :( That is crappy. I understand why you feel hurt and sad, I would too.. and it is totally okay. You WILL get your sticky baby!!! PS: Your profile picture is beautiful!

[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry. I too have several people around me with very similar due dates. The closest is 4 days later and she didn't even want to be pregnant. When she went for her scan she was a afraid to find out because she'd hate to have a girl. Meanwhile all I can think is, gee a healthy baby sounds great to me! It's hard having constant reminders of where you should be. Hang in there. [/QUOTE]

Thanks ladies! I had a huge crying fit on Friday night and told DH EVERYTHING I was feeling. Said some horrible things about SIL and other preggo family members, apologized for being a crazy person, and was able to move on with my weekend.

I hope everyone else is doing well this weekend!

Hello ladies sorry I have been AWOL for a few days just trying to get my head together.

Have gone to post something a few times but deleted it.

First up sending some massive hugs to Jess and nicole.:hugs:

Emum so nice to hear from you hun, I really to empathise with you. There is a woman with a child at my daughters nursery who has the same due date as I would have had and I HATE seeing her bump. I always make sure I am really early or at the back of the line so I do not have to see her. Yet I have a friend who had baby and I absolutly adore him.:hugs:

Twinkle and Heavyheart good luck.:thumbup:

Think Kosmic you need some hugs too.:hugs:

In fact:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I think we all need some good luck and news soon.

AFM:cry::cry::cry: Was the anniversary of my first loss. I found out on the 2nd and went on to miscarry the 4th and 5th. The 5th (yesterday) was when I had the majority of the pain and bleeding. As many from the UK know that yesterday was bonfire night, celebrated by many with fireworks. Hearing those last night took me back. All the raw emotion of that night came flooding back. Why is it that when you feel in control of your emotions something comes along and knocks you pardon my french....on your arse again.

I am not going to lie I was distraught again. Compounded by OH being away from home. He also told me his schedule has changed and so no chance of out ttc this month. Gutted.

On top of all this my Gran whom I was really close to has died.

Thanks ladies for listening and sorry for the long post.

I'm so sorry Debzie, there's really no getting away from the noise of the fireworks so I can imagine it was tough for you.

My SIL had a mc years ago before she had her two boys, who are 13 and 10 now and she says she can't remember what the date was now that she has so many good dates to remember with the boys. I don't think I'll get that lucky though.

I started bleeding on the 28th of April but the worst of it was the 29th which was the royal wedding, so whenever I see the pics, I remember sitting watching it with DH, cuddled up under a blanket with the curtains closed. Our first wedding anniversary was that Sunday too so I'll never forget it.

I know I will.never forget that date..gosh you either.

I made an appointment with my gp as we now have officially been ttc for 16 months. Any ideas on what i should ne asking her?

I just asked my GP to refer me to the FS, I think he did some progesterone tests while we were waiting but I think he did them on CD21 only, which I now know only works if you have a perfect 28 day cycle with a 14 LP. I already knew I had PCOS and endometriosis before I even met DH though I knew that there was a good chance I'd need help when we started TTC.

You might want to do a bit of research on the clinic you might be referred too. This is a good site and you can search for clinics near you on it https://www.hfea.gov.uk/

I got a choice of two clinics because of where we live but went with the one closest to my work which makes it easier for getting time out for appointments. The clinic I go to has a website and tells you how to get referred and what to expect at the first appointment which is really useful info. It also tells you about different treatments etc. So once you find a clinic in your area, it's worth googling it.

Can you put my next due date on the list please? 14 July 2012. :cry: I miscarried today after my tests went super light.

thankyou ickle.

Nicole I am so so sorry for your loss. x

Im such a naive optimist, I still hope I might be preg right up to the moment af smacks me in the face - which is any minute now.

Sorry ladies for those that are going through loss again.

Thinking of you all and hope we all get our sticky beans soon & wishing those that have got a bfp a very h&h 9mths xx

Well I had my appointment with my favourite GP. She said that she would like to get the ball rolling to refer me to a FS but wants bloods first (you were right amanda thanks)
So I need to book in for cd23 (in my case as I have a slightly longer cycle) and cd 2-5 bloods to and take it from there.

I am feeling more postive today after my nightmare of a week last week.

Thanks again ladies for picking me up.

Hey ladies, so sorry to be on late!!!
My internet had gone so having to be very naughty at the moment and connect to someone elses :blush: shhh!
I am sooo sorry for your loss Nicole :hugs: I hope things get better for you I really do :flower:
Welcome nursekelly :hi: SOrry to hear of your two losses :hugs:

My update at the moment ...I have booked my doctors appointment! I am terrified and will have to go on my own :nope: but its for Wednesday 10.10am. What do I say??! x x x

Hey ladies, so sorry to be on late!!!
My internet had gone so having to be very naughty at the moment and connect to someone elses :blush: shhh!
I am sooo sorry for your loss Nicole :hugs: I hope things get better for you I really do :flower:
Welcome nursekelly :hi: SOrry to hear of your two losses :hugs:

My update at the moment ...I have booked my doctors appointment! I am terrified and will have to go on my own :nope: but its for Wednesday 10.10am. What do I say??! x x x

Jess, well done making that apt, its really important that you tell your Dr about your losses. Give him/her as much detail as you can. Even mention that you were dtd this time when you started bleeding. I'll be keeping my fx for you & hope you have a lovely doc. You need to ask if there are any tests you can do or if you can get a FS referral to explore why your losses are happening.

Im off to the dr tomorrow to see about FS referral - but thats mainly coz we're oldies.

Can I join?
I had a mc last Wednesday at 5 weeks, only know I was pregnant for 2.5 days. Still emotional. My due date would have been 5th July 2012.

lets hope this thread had good luck and we all have our BFPs
xx

Can I join?
I had a mc last Wednesday at 5 weeks, only know I was pregnant for 2.5 days. Still emotional. My due date would have been 5th July 2012.

lets hope this thread had good luck and we all have our BFPs
xx

:flower: welcome! So sorry for your recent loss. I find this thread helpful with sharing the emotions that go along with the grieving process. I hope you and OH are doing well.

Thanks Kozmikkitten, its hard to see a time when it wont be as painful, but hoping fr a BFP and a sticky bean to help take the pain away
xx

Jess, well done making that apt, its really important that you tell your Dr about your losses. Give him/her as much detail as you can. Even mention that you were dtd this time when you started bleeding. I'll be keeping my fx for you & hope you have a lovely doc. You need to ask if there are any tests you can do or if you can get a FS referral to explore why your losses are happening.

Im off to the dr tomorrow to see about FS referral - but thats mainly coz we're oldies.

Thanks hun :thumbup: I will do :) I really am so scared though! I've got to get a bus there and do it all on my own-just really wish OH could have come with me :nope: If they dont mention an FS shall I then? Lol your not oldies!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->