The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

hey ladies :hi:
I do hope your all ok :flower: and filling your days with goodness :hugs:
Im still so nervous about the Dr's tomorrow but I know this needs to be done!

Ps. Please let me know if I've missed adding anyone to the thread, or if anything needs changing... sometimes I miss the posts :dohh:

Jess have you made a list of things you want to tell the doctor/questions you want to ask. I always do that just say that I wrote everything down so I didn't forget anything and I've never had a bad response from any doctor.

I think that its worth asking your doc if being referred to the FS is an option and if not, ask why not so that you know what his reasoning is. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

hey ladies :hi:
I do hope your all ok :flower: and filling your days with goodness :hugs:
Im still so nervous about the Dr's tomorrow but I know this needs to be done!

Ps. Please let me know if I've missed adding anyone to the thread, or if anything needs changing... sometimes I miss the posts :dohh:

Good luck at drs! Best to know if they can help in some way

Hello ladies.

Jess i just came out with it and asked if I could be refered and was shocked when she said yes. My main reason is wr have been trying to conceive for so long 16 months in total. Was doubly surprised when I asked oh and he has agreed to the testing too.

I am still feeling positive not about this cycle as i know it is a right off (unless any ladies have any tips for me to delay ovulation a few days lol) but just in general about ttc.

On a side note ladies... I'm not sure how many of you have seen it, but Hallmark has a memorial ornament this year. It looks like a heart shape shell and has a pearl charm on it. It says "Always remembered, always in our hearts. 2011" Even as we try for that next BFP, I thought it was a sweet way to remember our angel

Hope everyone is well today.

On a side note ladies... I'm not sure how many of you have seen it, but Hallmark has a memorial ornament this year. It looks like a heart shape shell and has a pearl charm on it. It says "Always remembered, always in our hearts. 2011" Even as we try for that next BFP, I thought it was a sweet way to remember our angel

I'll have to check that ornament out--thanks for letting us know. I painted a piggy bank when I was about 8 weeks along with my little one and on the bottom is says "love mommy 2011" I will always consider that to be my angels piggy bank.

Oh that sounds lovely, but at the same time breaks by heart thinking about. Our baby was due just before Christmas. I just keep thinking that this Christmas will have sadness with it as I should have been holding my newborn:cry:
I made a car mirror sun catcher with a little angel and butterfly crystal beads. I love it and I see it everyday to remember my angels.

Jess- I hope your dr helped. Looking forward to seeing how it went. :flower:

AFM- 6dpo and waiting. Everything crossed this is our month. No real symptoms. Boobs a bit sore today but they were last month too. :shrug:

Hope you are all doing ok. Hope we all get our BFP soon or before our due dates. Mine is one month away today.

Oh that sounds lovely, but at the same time breaks by heart thinking about. Our baby was due just before Christmas. I just keep thinking that this Christmas will have sadness with it as I should have been holding my newborn:cry:
I made a car mirror sun catcher with a little angel and butterfly crystal beads. I love it and I see it everyday to remember my angels.

:hugs:

hi ladies just thought id pop in and share with you i just got my bfp (14dpo) af due 2day cramping but no show and very sore bbs appeared out of nowhere!!! crying my eyes out i cant believe it i really honestly thought i was out this month.

Tons of hugs and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

congrats heavy heart!!! hope we'll all be following in your footsteps this month!! :) :) yay!

I'm 6DPO today and will be trying to hold out to 14DPO to test but we'll see ;)

hi ladies just thought id pop in and share with you i just got my bfp (14dpo) af due 2day cramping but no show and very sore bbs appeared out of nowhere!!! crying my eyes out i cant believe it i really honestly thought i was out this month.

Tons of hugs and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you! :happydance::happydance:

A huge congrats on the BFP's! Wishing you all a H&H 9 months :)

Congrats heavyheart :happydance:
Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. :flower:

Congrats heavyheart!

I just wanted to pop in to say that I am officially on to CD3 TTCAL... FX'd for a BFP before Christmas!

Some more good news not so much on the ttc topic but the cervical biopsy I had done last month following an abnormal pap smear came back a. minor changes. I do not need any treatment just going to keep an eye on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->