The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Some more good news not so much on the ttc topic but the cervical biopsy I had done last month following an abnormal pap smear came back a. minor changes. I do not need any treatment just going to keep an eye on it.

Good to hear!

Congratulations heavyheart I shall change that :thumbup: H&H 9 months and extra sticky dust :hugs:

Hope everyone else is going well!!

Dr's went ok :)
The night before, OH asked is I was ok and I said "yes, Im just really scared about tomorrow" - so after about 15seconds of silence, he then said "you know what? dont worry too much about it, as I'm coming with you." I said "what about work?" and he said "your more important than work jess" :happydance: so yeah, he came with me in the end bless him :D
When we got to the Dr's I saw my own Dr for once, told him everything and he said "well I dont really know much about pregnancy and that area, so what I'm going to do is refer you to Dr R* and she works in that area more. She can run tests, and scans etc to find out more for you" (You'd think after 28years experience though he'd know something :dohh: ) But good thing is, Dr R* was the one I saw second time round with my first pregnancy and she got me the scan etc :thumbup:
So I went to get my appointment for Dr R* and she said the next time she's free is November 30th!!! :O I asked if there was any sooner and she said there is if I don't mind travelling to another surgery, so I've got Monday 2.20pm :happydance:
OH said "jess, I dont think I'll be able to make this one because of work" but when he say my face drop :( He said "actually f*** that, your more important jess, im coming" (he told work today and they've let him take it as a holiday :happydance: ) so it's all good :thumbup: Annnd - i've got an interview next week so things should be looking up :D x x x

congrats heavy heart!!! hope we'll all be following in your footsteps this month!! :) :) yay!

I'm 6DPO today and will be trying to hold out to 14DPO to test but we'll see ;)

Aw thank you, ive got everything crossed for you!!! I didnt hold out either i tested early infact still bfn on 11dpo it was so horrid i really thought i was out then :cloud9:

XXX

Some more good news not so much on the ttc topic but the cervical biopsy I had done last month following an abnormal pap smear came back a. minor changes. I do not need any treatment just going to keep an eye on it.

Thats great news :hugs: best of luck xx:hugs:

Congratulations heavyheart I shall change that :thumbup: H&H 9 months and extra sticky dust :hugs:

Hope everyone else is going well!!

Dr's went ok :)
The night before, OH asked is I was ok and I said "yes, Im just really scared about tomorrow" - so after about 15seconds of silence, he then said "you know what? dont worry too much about it, as I'm coming with you." I said "what about work?" and he said "your more important than work jess" :happydance: so yeah, he came with me in the end bless him :D
When we got to the Dr's I saw my own Dr for once, told him everything and he said "well I dont really know much about pregnancy and that area, so what I'm going to do is refer you to Dr R* and she works in that area more. She can run tests, and scans etc to find out more for you" (You'd think after 28years experience though he'd know something :dohh: ) But good thing is, Dr R* was the one I saw second time round with my first pregnancy and she got me the scan etc :thumbup:
So I went to get my appointment for Dr R* and she said the next time she's free is November 30th!!! :O I asked if there was any sooner and she said there is if I don't mind travelling to another surgery, so I've got Monday 2.20pm :happydance:
OH said "jess, I dont think I'll be able to make this one because of work" but when he say my face drop :( He said "actually f*** that, your more important jess, im coming" (he told work today and they've let him take it as a holiday :happydance: ) so it's all good :thumbup: Annnd - i've got an interview next week so things should be looking up :D x x x

Thats great to hear things are looking up for you :thumbup: and nice that your dh is putting you first and making you feel better. It makes all the difference when your supported eh. xxx:hugs:

Glad to hear your appointment went well Jess and that DH is being so supportive. It really makes a world of difference when they come through for you doesn't it? I hope the doctor on Monday is just as helpful.

Can I join? My due date would have been March 31st!

Thanks ladies :flower:
Yeah Im glad things are making a difference, and it's lovely having OH supporting me as I felt I was going through it on my own, but he's being a star at the moment :)
Welcome Jelly Beann, sorry for your loss :hugs: I do hope you get your sticky bean soon and your coping well :) xx

I just got my BFP!!!

With my first pg I would have been 34 weeks right now- Due in Dec.
With my second pg I would have been due beginning of March!

This is my 3rd time and we hope it is a sticky one!! It will be our first child.

Congratulations futurephotos!! I hope this is a sticky bean for you and you have a healthy and happy 9 months x

I just got my BFP!!!

This is my 3rd time and we hope it is a sticky one!! It will be our first child.

Congrats! Lots of sticky dust for you!

I just got my BFP!!!

Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just got my BFP!!!

Congratulations Futurephoto i will keep you in my prayers i hope this ones your sticky bean :hugs:

MMC 10/5/11 I will always love you my little :angel:

Hey all after a minor mental blip I think I'm back on form xx

Congrats on all the bfp's xxxxx
Good luck docs jess xxx
Debzie that's great news must be a relief xxxxx

Well I'm about 6dpo had a really awful day really bad headache an slept most of day looked back at cd19 on last 2 cycles an had same symptoms as we all know I was pregnant those months but were chemical but I'm hoping it's a good sign my reasoning is i was pregnant those times and it wouldn't have went wrong till later xx I had a reading yest by the medium I have known for years it was really good she actually asked if I could be pregnant now she said my aura looks it x an if I'm not I will be soon x my whole reading was basically about having another baby or 2 she mentioned 2 a few times I would die of shock lol x but she said I would be moving house in the nearish future an would prob be because if baby we could squeeze one in but def not 2 x I love my house it was my grannies and can't ever imagine leaving it so would have o be something big like twins lol not getting ahead of myself just praying I get my sticky bean like she says I have been posting on a phsycic post will be updating it tomorrow with full reading if any one interested xxxx

Baby dust and sticky dust all round xxxxx

Congratulations futurephotos.

jess great news with the docs and oh being supportive will be stalking onmonday.

welcome back Mrs kg. I would be onterested in a psychic reading if she is good. let me know about it.

I feel really strange this cycle as I know we dont have a chance i feel something is missing trying hard still to distract myself from all things ttcas it has been such a big part of my life for so long. so have decided still to opk started yesterday just so I can still track things.

Congratulations futurephoto's!!!! :happydance: fx'd its a sticky one!!

Welcome Mrskg, I hope your ok hunny, I've had a few mental blips too - you can always pm me if you ever want to chat hun :hugs:

Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend? Me and OH are going to see a live band tonight which should be good :thumbup:

Anyone else feel like they are surrounded by people with similar due dates?? As I've posted before I have 2 close friends with near due dates, but at work yesterday I worked with 2 women who were 22/26 weeks. I would be 25 today :cry: It feels like everywhere I turn, someone is due in early March. Ugh, the reminders are taking a toll on my ability to cope.

I've pretty much counted us out this month. According to FF I didn't O until CD 21 and I have a 28D cycle. Our normal blanket was at the dry cleaners and I was cold a few morning waking up, but that is grasping at straws! I just want my body to be back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->