The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

No sex is hard for us because physical is how we express love to each other the most. We still hug and kiss throughout the day and say "i love you." but that intimacy is really what brings us closer. Of course, Dh will suggest blowjobs 4x a week if sex is not an option but seriously, that's a lot to me.

Going to urgent care tomorrow because I have been bleeding for 24 hours straight now. No clotting or cramping but it is red and enough that I have to wear a pantiliner all the time.

fx'd all is ok Army xxx glad you are going to get it checked out though

Someone told me to skip urgent care because they cant do anything when I'm only 6 weeks. I understand they cant do anything really but maybe they could draw blood for hcg count I don't want to go to the ER because I'm not in pain but the ER might do an ultrasound at least.

I'd go to the ER you'll get better care there in terms of them having more equipment and usually urgent care isn't great with prenatal stuff in my experience. They just sent me on to the hospital.

TTC - Im so sorry to hear of your loss(losses), youre courageous woman for never giving up so I applaud you and you will get your rainbow baby xxx

Army - congratulations! I would go and get it checked out, better safe than sorry. Best of luck xxx

Girlin - hope results come back good for you, thinking of you. Xxx

I had my d&c on Monday after finding out my poor little bean didn't make it. Waiting for a natural AF before ttc again so there's no stress over Christmas

I'm sorry girlin, I was holding out hope you'd get some good news. I hope you have an awesome holiday season despite the sadness.

Girlin Im so sorry to hear you're sad news. I hope you are surrounded by the people you love right now. Take good care of yourself. X

I'm sorry Girlin.

I miscarried too. I should have been 6 weeks along when I went to the ER but my HCG was only 40. Was planning on TTC in January but Dr. says not before April. Oh well, more time to focus on getting Daniel into a toddler bed and eating healthier.

Well we tried to prevent but we are now 7 weeks pregnant. Have to call tomorrow and set up my 8 week appointment. I also registered for 3 college classes this semester so its going to be busy until baby gets here.

I don't think I ever updated here that I got a BFP three days after my second angels due date. Hoping and praying this one will stick!

Well done ladies!

I'm awaiting recurrent miscarriage testing at the end of the month. The whole thing has made me pretty sad but I know I'm lucky to have my daughter at least

Sorry for all of your losses! If you've gotten your BFP, then sticky dust to you an if you haven't, then baby dust to you!

I had a miscarriage on 12/13/14 at 9w2d. It was devastating, but I am moving forward and eager to TTC again after one cycle. Eagerly awaiting AF! If you all don't mind, I'd like to join!

Sorry. Forgot to mention my due date would have been July 16, 2015. REALLY hoping to be good and pregnant by the time it rolls around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->