The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

After my two faint lines on tests yesterday, a First Response that I took on fmu, isn't showing anything!! I am so confused and frustrated, I am 11 days late for AF...never been this late before! I just want to know if I am pregnant or not...FFS

And the doctors said that a blood test to determine pregnancy doesn't exist, then when I rang back, they said they don't do it at my doctors! :grr:

jellybean are your docs for real. Just being late is reason enough to get your bloods done. Is there a walk in clinic near you that you may try?

The :witch: got me this morning so this is my last cycle to get a BFP before my due date. Keep everything crossed for me!

ickle pand same for me too hunny! Fx'd we got our sticky, well-deserved beans!! :flower:

They do walk in appointments after 5...might go down for that!

Worth a try jellybean and keep.us posted.

Jess and Amanda I will be moving on to my last cycle too. Last ditch attempt. Hopefully then by the time I ovulated both of you will have your bfps and i will not be far behind.

The witch got me today, and it would have been the due date of my first loss tomorrow. So I had my bfp in September, but lost it a month ago. Guess it was a big hope to think I'd get another bfp before this due date. Now looking to have another - and hang onto it - by May.

Well ladies I'm still getting bfn I'm approx 11dpo af due before fri so hoping theres still time yet x if she shows dec will also be my last month before first due date x crossables crossed for all of us xxxx

*sigh* cd25 bfn with my last bfp's I got bfp - April cd25 sept cd27 an oct cd23 so I hope I'm still in the race x trying to listen to my own advice your not out till witch shows! X

So, I'm currently 12 days late with 6 negative (or maybe 3 vvvvvv faint positives) tests under my belt...I really don't know what to think

I'm seeing the doctor at 4:40 today guys...will be sure to update you when i get back!

Fx'd ladies!!
Im very confused still, had another one day episode of bleeding yesterday and nothing today :shrug:
Jelly Beann will be looking out for that update! GL! x x

Mrskg - you're still in until AF arrives :) Do you track ovulation at all, to know how many DPO you might be?

No I don't chart so going by averages I should have ov'd around the 5th ?? So i think about 11dpo x I'm now at that stage I just want to know one way or another I'm not the most patient person lol xxx

Gl jellybeann xxx

I'm trying not too x I really thought I'd get at least a faint line today if I was ?? An im more thinking I will get bfp eventually than not but wish i was feeling other way so if or when af shows I'm not as disappointed x I honestly have to say I never for one min thought this journey would be so hard but I'm sure you all feel like that too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->