The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I think that's why I hide it I feel guilty for one doing it early an 2 the money! An then i feel guilty fir being sneaky x Lol I see what you mean about not behind his back it's not like they don't know we're trying eh oh the joys xxx

My DH is fine about it all, but after 4 years I think he'd have run screaming for the hills long before now if he was going to lol!

I make sure I buy IC's (50 for £10) and hunt around for the best prices for supplements online, but I earn nearly as much as him so he can't say much when he'd happily spend £40 on an xbox game lol!

haha polar express!! I watched that film a few times, but yeah - there's nothing worse than a film constantly on, although I did that when I was younger with Snow White :blush: I made the video wear out :dohh:
Your OH's got Modern Warfare too? My OH has that on xbox - i played it with OH last night lol! x x x

icklepand - thats exactly what i think :haha: OH spends 40 on xbox games often! :dohh: I used to use IC's but they weren't that great for me :nope: x x

DH caught me using an opk this month and was not happy. He thought it was a pregnancy test and asked why I'm wasting money and not waiting until late :witch: told him it was an opk and I'm trying to figure out my post mc screwed up cycles. He was angry. He doesn't even want me temping. He thinks I'm putting too much stress and pressure on us and that I should just let it happen. The problem is it helps keep me sane and I feel like the info will help if we have difficulties and I need to see the doctor.

My DH think's I put too much pressure on myself but after 4 years of trying he can take a running jump lol! I keep telling him that a little bit of stress now to hopefully get pregnant naturally is better than the huge amount of stress we'd be under with IVF. He keeps trying to resist having "timed sex" as he calls it, but I keep reminding him about that bleak little room he had to give a sample in for his SA lol!

Hello can you please add me to the list! My Due Date was June 28, 2012

Hey ladies :flowers:
I thought of starting a thread for us ladies to help and support eachother to getting a :bfp: before the due date of your loss arrives.
For example I have experienced 4 losses recently, but the only one I knew of the due date for, was the first miscarriage.
I was due for December 9th :) but sadly, my lil Roo left 7 months too early for me to ever get to the due date :sadangel:
It's creeping up rather close and I'm getting so down with it all, and I figured there are probably more women feeling the same too.
So I thought to start a thread for all us women aiming to get a bfp before our expected due date just to make the pain that little bit easier... who's joining?

(I'll start a list with us, and our expected due dates) :hugs:

xxxjessxxx - December 9th 2011 :sadangel:
Twinkie210 - March 18th 2012
Keepthefaithx - February 24th 2012 :sadangel:
KozmikKitten - March 28th 2012
Newmrsg - April 3rd 2012
Heavyheart - January 7th 2012 :bfp:
Jennajul2001 - January 27th 2012
Srbjbex - May 22nd 2012
SweetJennie - February 16th 2012
Confusedprego - March 13th 2012 :bfp:
Threebirds - February 2012
Chiapso - February 26th 2012
Bes_ - March 3rd 2012
Futurephotos - December 20th 2011 :bfp:
Jessy1101 - March 12th 2012
Collie_crazy - January 1st 2012 :bfp:
Mrskg - December 31st 2011 :sadangel:
Crownjewelz - May 15th 2012
Sarasparra - May 3rd 2012
Bastetgrrl - February 5th 2012
Micsor - November 23rd 2011
Lemondrops - May 6th 2012
Ickle pand - January 2nd 2012
CARNAT22 - January 4th 2012
Debzie - January 11th 2012
Butterfly00 - March 2nd 2012
Blakesmom - April 1st 2012
Mammatotwo - December 9th 2011
NZ TTC - April 28th 2012
Breaking Dawn - April 12th 2012 :bfp:
Mom22boys - May 15th 2012
Lomelly - May 2012
Nicoleoleole - July 14th 2012 :sadangel:
Mrs Miggens - November 2011
Jacobnmatty - December 7th 2011
Babydust818 - April 2012
YingYang - December 25th 2011
Lauren10 - April 1st 2012 :bfp:
Hopeforamirac - February 5th 2012 :bfp:
Nursekelly - February 11th 2012
Nibeley - July 5th 2012
Jelly Beann - March 31st 2012
Islander - May 7th 2012
Maddysmum - December 4th 2012

Hey . My due date was June 17 2011 he came Jan 23, 2011 and was stillborn . Were on our first cycle of clomid now :happydance: .

Hi, what a sad list. Please could you add my second miscarriage due date, may 15th 2012? Thank you.x

DH caught me using an opk this month and was not happy. He thought it was a pregnancy test and asked why I'm wasting money and not waiting until late :witch: told him it was an opk and I'm trying to figure out my post mc screwed up cycles. He was angry. He doesn't even want me temping. He thinks I'm putting too much stress and pressure on us and that I should just let it happen. The problem is it helps keep me sane and I feel like the info will help if we have difficulties and I need to see the doctor.

My DH said he didnt want me doing any opks or temps as it would add too much stress but I explained to him that ut was comforting to me to know what was going on so we decided that I just wouldn't tell him anything. This didnt last long, he kept asking "did you get a smiley face yet" until I actually did. The only problem now is that its hard to step away from the tests and thermometer now that I got our bfp haha. That I know will only stress me out..today was my last hpt im allowing myself to do!

So if its really important to you try to stress that to DH. :)

I'm CD11 now after this last angel and still heavily bleeding. It'll get really light, where I can use a light tampon, but I'll feel this horrible cramp and it'll get super heavy again. :cry:
In all of my angels, I've never bled this long. The longest was 6 days. :|

I'm CD11 now after this last angel and still heavily bleeding. It'll get really light, where I can use a light tampon, but I'll feel this horrible cramp and it'll get super heavy again. :cry:
In all of my angels, I've never bled this long. The longest was 6 days. :|

have you gotten checked out by a doc?? Maybe there's some retained tissue, you should definitely get check out hun! :hugs:

Nicole so sorry for your loss x I was advised not to use tampons due to risk of infection?

Quick question maybe one of you ladies can help me xxx I have been having sharp pains in my left hand side overfish area anyway Ive had this with my bfp's but also had it the first month after mmc an I got af buuuuuuut just say it is implantation pain how long does it take for hcg to show up? Obviously I've googled it but got a few different answers would love your opinions x

Mrskg - it takes at least 2 days after implantation for enough HCG to be picked up by a test.

Welcome new ladies :hi:
Sorry for your losses but hopefully you can have support and comfort from this group :flower:
Sorry to hear you've experience another miscarriage Jelly Beann :hugs: Hope your ok :hugs: Is there a new due date you'd like me to add hun? :flower:
Nicole - DONT USE TAMPONS thats a big no no! I was told you are not aloud to use them the 3 months after a miscarriage! However I do not use them anymore at all now, as they advise if your TTC not to, as it can change the PH in your vagina and kill :spermy: Hope you are ok though my lovely :hugs:
Mrskg, I've heard a good time to test is exactly one week after :hugs:

A week!!! I will be in a straight jacket by then lol x hoping ickle is right with 2 days fri sat doesn't seem to long too wait x bfn this morn took a funny turn earlier in my mums felt like I was swaying had to hold on to wall only lasted seconds but was very strange x ALL of the symptoms I have could be either af or bfp so that's not helping me much x my leg still funny though same as last 2months before bfp read somewhere it could be cause by uterus lying on sciatic nerve so if I do get my bfp I'm glad I have an explanation for that an if I dont think I'll need to take a trip to doc as something obviously causing it x oh an a wee while ago I felt like I had pins an needle sort of prickly feeling in pubic area again very strange def never felt that before aaaaaah please someone put me out this misery lol x I had stopped checking cervix but have checked last few days an no sign of af just nice creamy cm lol sorry tmi I'm 50/50 right now so if af does arrive hopefully I'll not be too surprised x don't even have the excitement of a bfp to look forward too as you all know that just brings with it different worries blah sorry needed a vent xxx

Ouuo it does sound hopeful Mrskg-fx'd you get that bfp sooon!!! x x

Aaargh still no af an still bfn what's going on! Still silently hoping late implantation an too early for hcg but starting to loose hope a little x p'd off.com xxx how's everyone else doing? Xxx

I am hanging in there in the tww! I think I'm going to test on Saturday expecting a BFN because its waaaay to early but I want to go out and drink on Saturday night so I dont really have a choice....opinions?! I hate to drink at all but I dont want people to know I am ttc and not drinking leads to assumptions when you are out with girlfriends.

Just tell them you're taking anti-biotics for something, so can't drink, that's what I usually do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->