The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hiya, I think Im having another early MC...I had 2 faint BFPs a couple of days ago, then nothing the day after and today...I am in serious pain and it's exactly like the last one...My lower back is killing me, I'm aching like crazy, and I have started spotting, like last time, I spotted for a few hours last time then bled like crazy...:cry:

Aw I'm so sorry to hear this xxx big hugs to you xxx

I just rang midwives, and they said it does sound very much like a miscarriage again! :cry: exactly 4 months since my last loss, and at exactly the same gestation!

I know how you feel I had 2 in a row I'm so hoping this month it's either a bfn or a sticky not sure I could take another month of sadness an I think my hubby would tell me to give up! I wish I could take your pain away xxx

Oh dear Jelly Beann Im so sorry to hear that - dont be giving up just yet :hugs: I've had 3 miscarriages in a row now :sad: not nice! Fx'd you dont have to go through any again, well all of us dont for that matter x x

Mrskg, I know how you feel, As it's more of a kick in the teeth when af does show :nope:
But I guess everything happens for a reason - as hard as it is at times. Sorry to hear your husband would probably tell you to give up :nope: You've got all of our support! :hugs: x x

I know I'd be able to talk him round but I don't want to keep stressing him out x I've not even told him I've tested yet in case he thinks I'm more obsessed than I am lol don't think he'd understand the poas addiction or the money I'm spending that could go on Xmas! As far as he's concerned I'm not testing till sat when I'll be late for af lol is that bad? Xxx

thats not bad hunny, Im in the same position. OH moans about it all the time, but at the end of the day if it's just a little secret that helps you and doesn't hurt him it cant do much harm. Even though if OH finds out I have then it's not good :/ x x

MrsKg - I hope you're right but after a m/c, ov can be really unpredictable - for some women it happens as soon as their HCG levels drop down to normal but for others it can take a while, and it can take a few months for your cycles to settle back down to normal again (it took me 4 cycles to have a normal period). Try not to worry too much.

JellyBeann - so sorry hun. Take care of yourself xx

I used to keep my tests on my underwear drawer upstairs now I have them hidden in cabinet in bathroom I feel like an alcoholic hiding their drink :blush: even though I keep getting bfn I'd go crazy if I did not test :wacko:

MrsKg - I hope you're right but after a m/c, ov can be really unpredictable - for some women it happens as soon as their HCG levels drop down to normal but for others it can take a while, and it can take a few months for your cycles to settle back down to normal again (it took me 4 cycles to have a normal period). Try not to worry too much.

JellyBeann - so sorry hun. Take care of yourself xx

I have been thinking that I'm just hoping that since cycles seemed to go back to normal after mmc an then I fell 2 months in a row I'm hoping they are good signs x I also holding on too lots of hope from all my readings esp my latest reading as I trust her x sorry to those non believers xx

haha :rofl: TTC makes us do crazy things lol
I've had to hide mine in our end of the bed box :blush:
I know what you mean about not poas though, I can't stand it lol! xxx

Yes I think I can officially say I'm a crazy poas addict :haha: but proud to be :thumbup: would hate to think what I'd be like if I couldn't share all this with all of you x you are all amazing I wish we were all friends irl think of the convos we could have over a nice :coffee:

Just turned telly over to watch last nights emmerdale sure itv 2 used to be channel 18 anyway it's 4 music an it was unbreak my heart how ironic lol x now it's Ricky Martin he's so cheesy but there's something sexy about him :blush: lol maybe my hormones are just raging :haha:

Haha go you!! i dont think it's nothing to be ashamed of to be honest!
Ahh if only lol - except not coffee for me :sick: I can't stand the stuff! It's a nice pale milky cup of tea for me :blush:
hah ricky martin lol??
I dont really watch TV lol :shrug: x x x

Lol thats funny I was gonna put (tea) when I noticed it was coffee I'm not keen either took liking too it when I was pregnant though so had to buy de caf an couldn't stand the thought of tea!

I only half see telly now other half I'm looking at here on iPad :haha:

Haha yeah- i dont think they have tea sign do they lol! They should, especially as this is a pregnancy forum lol and you shouldn't have much coffee anyway!! :)
Oh my! You have an Ipad! *I* *A*M* *J*E*A*L*O*U*S*!*!* lol!!
Do you watch much films? xxx

Lol you are right they shouldn't have coffee smiley I actually thought it was cuppa don't think I've used it before x

I LOVE MY IPAD lol it's just amazing don't know what I did without it funny thing is now when I'm on pc ar laptop i find myself touching the screen then wondering why nothings working lol think I'm on here too much x

I do when I get a chance cant beat a good romcom but I have to admit I prefer films like SAW I missed not having a new one to go see at Halloween I have the whole set I'd really like to watch all 7 in the one day as it's all one story xx think I must have a warped mind as they are prob the most gruesome films I've watched x

What about you xx

Ahh hahah :rofl: thats funny!! Haha
Yeah gruesome films are good! I haven't seen all of the SAWS but I did enjoy the ones I watched :D
I watch all types of films really - I like true story ones, like Rabbit Proof Fence and things, OH likes war ones etc, so we normally end up watching them. Although, we also like a good kiddies one too :blush: x x x

My tests are kept in my bedside table along with all my various medications and supplements. I feel guilty when DH catches me testing - I don't know why, it's not like I'm doing anything wrong or behind his back lol!

Haha ickle pand, bless - it's good you don't hide it from him - does it not bother him then? x

Lol with a 4 yr old in the house I get sick of kids films! Film of the wk this wk is polar express brilliant film but after 100times it gets a bit predictable x my oh doesn't watch war films but there's a war on my telly every night with modern warfare on ps3 drives me crazy!!! No wonder I'm on here so much! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->