The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sam - I'm sure they will! Lets hope we got lots of BFP's this month :D xx
Yes Srb you did have a lovely pic - have you told anyone yet? xx
Debzie - your turn for a scan soon :D xx
Lomelly - Ahh so glad you heard baby's heartbeat!! I didn't find it yesterday but tried again this morning and found it, was a bloody nightmare though! I kept finding it and baby kept moving away :wacko: When can you get your doppler? xx
Blakesmom - Oh my I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!! H&H 9 months!! Eeeek I can't believe it go you hunny! Extra stickiness for you!! xx
Mrs Miggins - lets hope your next along with more of you lovely ladies :hugs: xx

Havent told anyone yet, so still just close firends and family that know, but plan to start telling people now as and when I see them!

Helllo stephanie!
Ahh I know the feeling, that happened to me not so long ago :dohh:
I know it's crazy isn't it!
Oh my that's so sudden!! How amazing! Are you ready at all for it? Decided on a buggy yet? xxx

I feel like im ready to be 40 weeks lol :blush: I Just want june already!!! Erm yea, my buggy shopping was depressing lol. took me ages to find the right one, in the end i got a britax one, just a plain black one, but last week i brought a lilac carry cot to go on it so it makes it look more girly.

How are you feeling?? any symptoms?? your not far off till the 2nd trimester!! xxx

Srbjbex your scan pic is sooooo cute. Congratzs :flower: xxx

Srb :) Ahhh bless! SO sweet - it's nice telling people :) Do a lot of people know about your mc? xx

Stephanie - haha bless you! What is your actual due date?
Naww bless you :hugs: It sounds nice - lilac is a good choice :thumbup: Got any pics? ;)
I know what one I want already, as me and OH don't actually want to use a buggy alot, we want to be more wearing a sling and carrying, but we want a cheap one that will still do the job. SO I was hunting on ebay and found one that I love and it's cheap :)
Im feeling ok, still have my not feeling pregnant moments, symptoms are there but still dull. How about you? STill having dizzyness? xx

Congrats blakesmom!! I hope you have a h&h 9 months :) xx

hi ladies can i join???? lost my baby at 7-8wks on the 9th march my due date would have been the 21st 22nd Oct and im desperate to get my BFP again... so im testing my opks all been negative but only on cd15 so still waiting to o... congratulations to everyone who has already got there BFP b4 there would hav been due date....xxxx

Did you see my chart??---it looks CRAZY this month---I would have totally thought my chart last month would have resulted in a BFP way more than this months---it just goes to show you...your not out yet! I did do one dose of an "expectorant" around Ov--have you seen the research on Robitussin or Mucinex??--who knows if it helped, but obviously something went right this cycle!

I never make too much ewcm, so I did pick up some Robitussin to use next cycle. I have been using pre seed too. Can you tell I am gearing up for next cycle! I still have a Very small chance to get a bfp before my due date (April 13) if the witch shows up tonight or tomorrow. But not if I ov again on cd 26- Soy has helped women ov sooner, so I'm hoping it does for me. I am just over the moon for you blakesmom!

Srbj- I love you little bean's first pic!

hi ladies can i join???? lost my baby at 7-8wks on the 9th march my due date would have been the 21st 22nd Oct and im desperate to get my BFP again... so im testing my opks all been negative but only on cd15 so still waiting to o... congratulations to everyone who has already got there BFP b4 there would hav been due date....xxxx

Cheryl, so sorry for your loss. I hope you find the support you need here. :hugs:

Congratulations blakesmom. Wishing yous happy and healthy nine months.

Congratulations blakesmom. Wishing yous happy and healthy nine months.

Your turn for the good news (again). I hope Monday's scan goes well---You are in my thoughts!! :flow:

Welcome CherylC3 - Im sorry for your loss :hugs:
I hope you find things getting easier (it does take time) xx

All this talk about dopplers, now I want one and I'm not even pregnant! :haha:

Haha sam :haha: Bless you! I did try it when I was 8 weeks, but I realise now I've found it I really wasn't looking well enough :dohh: I hope you get that BFP so soon so you can join in on it all!!!

Eeeek Lomelly!!! You ordered one??? When are you expecting it to arrive??

I caved, ordered it off eBay! Hopefully it gets here next week or early the week after... Is it hard for you to pick up little bean now? Do you have a bump yet?? I'm so bloated :haha:

:haha: Sam, you should get one when you get your bean, which WILL be soon!

OK Kmae---I hope you get one of these too!!! This was my LAST chance before my due date of April 1st!!

OMG Congrats Blakesmum!!!!!! Its fab & spot on ready for you would have been due date! So so so pleased for you! H&H 9 months!x

Did you see my chart??---it looks CRAZY this month---I would have totally thought my chart last month would have resulted in a BFP way more than this months---it just goes to show you...your not out yet! I did do one dose of an "expectorant" around Ov--have you seen the research on Robitussin or Mucinex??--who knows if it helped, but obviously something went right this cycle!

I might have to look into this if I dont get my bfp this month!

I love your chart by the way, your temp generally kept getting higher & higher! Fab news xx

The :witch: just came to visit today. I told her she can stay for 5-7 days since she is here but that she isn't allowed to come back for 9 months after that! :af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->