The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly, I hope your scan goes perfectly!

Debzie, I hope Monday is here before you know it. I think about you everyday and am sending positive thoughts that you get good news.

Jess, How exciting! I am so glad your little bean is doing so well. A

It seems like just yesterday all of you announced you were pg...and now you are 8-9 weeks along! So awesome! I am 10 dpo today. My temp dropped a bit this morning but I had a horrible nights sleep. I didn't get a good 3-4 hours of sleep before temping so makes me think my temp should probably have been lower- which means AF is going to show her ugly face. I typically get my AF at 11-12 dpo so I am holding off testing until tomorrow (but only if my temp doesn't go lower).

Lomelly - its worth every penny! It's truly amazing!
Everyone was saying that to look near pubic bone but baby was much further up than I thought! Also, it's literallly angling it so small in different ways, tricky to keep it on once it's found! You should youtube a few videos on how to as well before you do as there are many other noises you can confuse for the baby :flower: I was thinking about doing my own video for it :blush: xx

Kmae - Ouou I hope it's nothing an you do get that BFP!! You so deserve it hun you truly do :hugs: xx

Kmae thanks for thinking of me hun. I too hppe that bfp is coming in the next few days.

Lomelly - its worth every penny! It's truly amazing!
Everyone was saying that to look near pubic bone but baby was much further up than I thought! Also, it's literallly angling it so small in different ways, tricky to keep it on once it's found! You should youtube a few videos on how to as well before you do as there are many other noises you can confuse for the baby :flower: I was thinking about doing my own video for it :blush: xx

Kmae - Ouou I hope it's nothing an you do get that BFP!! You so deserve it hun you truly do :hugs: xx

Thanks Jess and Debzie,

Jess, I see you are 11 weeks already! It's already going so fast!

Kmae - I know it's going too fast!!
Any update on your situation? :) xx

I just tried using doppler again and didn't find baby, but I've been told it's common for that to happen and to not panic, so I'm surprisingly keeping carm. I have to remind myself that the baby's heart is still so small!
Hows everyone else doing?
Srb?? :D :D :D xx

XXXJESSXXX - Hello!:flower:

Sorry iv been missing lately, my internet went down :cry: and has only just been fixed yay!!!:happydance:

How are you?? Omg i cant believe your 11 weeks already.
I cant believe that i start the 3rd trimester tomorow eeeeekkk :happydance: xxx

Helllo stephanie!
Ahh I know the feeling, that happened to me not so long ago :dohh:
I know it's crazy isn't it!
Oh my that's so sudden!! How amazing! Are you ready at all for it? Decided on a buggy yet? xxx

Right then ladies...here we go!! My little bubba, doing just fine in there! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG00031-20120322-1234.jpg
    IMG00031-20120322-1234.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Awww srb so chuffed and delighted for you!!! Looks sooooo cute!!!! :D :D :D

I hope all the wonderful pregnancies on this thread rub off on me :winkwink:
I'm waiting to ovulate, getting super impatient already! I wish I could skip to CD27 every month!

Srb glad all was well and love the scan pic.

Samj hope you catch the all but laid eggy there.

so pleased your scan went okay, srbj!

Jess, you have me convinced, I NEED a doppler!!! And today at my appt I didn't get an ultrasound but he did find the heart beat with a doppler. He was so patient and angled it and then POOF! I heard it!

Kmae, it's never over till the witch shows!

OK Kmae---I hope you get one of these too!!! This was my LAST chance before my due date of April 1st!!

Attachments

• DSC_0134.jpg
    DSC_0134.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0136.jpg
    DSC_0136.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
OK Kmae---I hope you get one of these too!!! This was my LAST chance before my due date of April 1st!!

OMG, is that what I think it is!!! Woohoo!!!:happydance::headspin::wohoo:

I think I am out this cycle, my temp dropped again today:sad1: my DH is going to drop off a sperm sample tomorrow. I also plan on trying soy iso next cycle before attempting clomid.

Did you see my chart??---it looks CRAZY this month---I would have totally thought my chart last month would have resulted in a BFP way more than this months---it just goes to show you...your not out yet! I did do one dose of an "expectorant" around Ov--have you seen the research on Robitussin or Mucinex??--who knows if it helped, but obviously something went right this cycle!

I'm very excited to wake up and take my first temp tomorrow! I am enjoying getting more involved with TTC and I feel a lot less stressed out that I'm going to continually miss the egg now. Hopefully this continues when I get into the TWW. I only have two more cycles to get my BFP!

Wow Blakesmom congratulations!! And on your last cycle before your due date that's fantastic! I agree your chart looks completely bonkers but who cares if it results in a lovely bfp? Brilliant news. Now.....who's next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->