The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

thanks this thread is a great one... it shows there is light at the end of the tunnel.. just dying to get a +opk so i can get on to the 2ww for my bfp...xx

Did you see my chart??---it looks CRAZY this month---I would have totally thought my chart last month would have resulted in a BFP way more than this months---it just goes to show you...your not out yet! I did do one dose of an "expectorant" around Ov--have you seen the research on Robitussin or Mucinex??--who knows if it helped, but obviously something went right this cycle!

I might have to look into this if I dont get my bfp this month!

I love your chart by the way, your temp generally kept getting higher & higher! Fab news xx

Such a wonky chart this month--but it results in what I wanted it to, so I'll take it!! Come on BFP so you don't have to subject yourself to OTC cold meds when you don't have a cold LOL

The :witch: just came to visit today. I told her she can stay for 5-7 days since she is here but that she isn't allowed to come back for 9 months after that! :af:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: I hope she only stays 3-4 days and that you Ov early so you can test early to get your BFP before your due date!!! Good luck with the Soy!

Srb :) Ahhh bless! SO sweet - it's nice telling people :) Do a lot of people know about your mc? xx

Stephanie - haha bless you! What is your actual due date?
Naww bless you :hugs: It sounds nice - lilac is a good choice :thumbup: Got any pics? ;)
I know what one I want already, as me and OH don't actually want to use a buggy alot, we want to be more wearing a sling and carrying, but we want a cheap one that will still do the job. SO I was hunting on ebay and found one that I love and it's cheap :)
Im feeling ok, still have my not feeling pregnant moments, symptoms are there but still dull. How about you? STill having dizzyness? xx

xxxjessxxx - My due date is Friday 22nd June :happydance: it still seems so far away though lol. I havent got a sling or carrier yet, im interested in them though so i think i shall have a look now. I didnt want to pay through the roof for a pram, i actually went into mothercare and babies r us and tbh i wasnt that keen on the really expensive one. I have no symptoms atm which i suppose is kinda great lol. only the odd bit of tiredness but thats it.
Have you got your date for your 12 week scan yet?? xxx

Oh heres the pram :)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • carrycot.jpg
    carrycot.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
Steph what a GREAT day for a due date--that's my BIRTHDAY!! My co-worker is also due that date. She is starting to look so cute with her tiny little bump!

If I've conceived this cycle my edd would be 12.12.12. Hope that's a good omen

Steph what a GREAT day for a due date--that's my BIRTHDAY!! My co-worker is also due that date. She is starting to look so cute with her tiny little bump!

Ha! Yes, another Gemini! I am a Gemini too- born June 11th, and a true one at that since I have a twin brother who is completely my opposite!

Girlinyork, 12-12-12 would be an awesome due date!!!

Ha! Yes, another Gemini! I am a Gemini too- born June 11th, and a true one at that since I have a twin brother who is completely my opposite!

I'm a Cancer actually---The crab symbol is pretty spot on for me LOL

Lomelly - very exciting stuff!! Yes it's still hard to find baby, I find Aloe Vera Gel works better than the Ultrasound Gel I got :thumbup: Also, I find in the evening when Im bloated and got a slightly full bladder works best! Although the baby moves around alot! It may be in one place one day, the next you might not find it then another day it's in a complete different spot :wacko: Definitely need patience :) It's crazy how small movements you need. At the end of the day though, It's finding out what works best for you :flow: It's just confusing as I pick up so many of my arteries and as it reads the double pump it's always around 130. If you do need any help just let me know :thumbup: As I know quite a few useful videos :)
Erm well I do wake up with a little bump now - what about you? xx

Kmae - bless you hun :hugs: You sound like your not letting it knock you down! Go you! Im definitely with you for it to stay away for 9 months after that :thumbup: GL!! xx

Stephanie - ahh what a gorgeous pram!! Did OH get a choice in it?
Bless June 22nd sounds like a good date for a few people on here!! Go Ella! :D
Not got date yet, Dr finally resent form Tuesday so should now be receiving a scan date soon :D Atleast I know it's getting somewhere with it now!!
Good to hear your feeling better :) DO you have backaches or anything? Any tips :flow: xxx

I had Chinese food today and got TWO fortunes in my cookie! They say

"You will always be surrounded by friends when you need them."

"Keep an eye open for an opportunity soon to arrive."

Hmm... I know they are just generic crap printed and put inside those cookies, but they both sound good to me :thumbup:

QUOTE=blakesmom;16394411]

I'm a Cancer actually---The crab symbol is pretty spot on for me LOL[/QUOTE]:haha:[

Lomelly - very exciting stuff!! Yes it's still hard to find baby, I find Aloe Vera Gel works better than the Ultrasound Gel I got :thumbup: Also, I find in the evening when Im bloated and got a slightly full bladder works best! Although the baby moves around alot! It may be in one place one day, the next you might not find it then another day it's in a complete different spot :wacko: Definitely need patience :) It's crazy how small movements you need. At the end of the day though, It's finding out what works best for you :flow: It's just confusing as I pick up so many of my arteries and as it reads the double pump it's always around 130. If you do need any help just let me know :thumbup: As I know quite a few useful videos :)
Erm well I do wake up with a little bump now - what about you? xx

Kmae - bless you hun :hugs: You sound like your not letting it knock you down! Go you! Im definitely with you for it to stay away for 9 months after that :thumbup: GL!! xx

Stephanie - ahh what a gorgeous pram!! Did OH get a choice in it?
Bless June 22nd sounds like a good date for a few people on here!! Go Ella! :D
Not got date yet, Dr finally resent form Tuesday so should now be receiving a scan date soon :D Atleast I know it's getting somewhere with it now!!
Good to hear your feeling better :) DO you have backaches or anything? Any tips :flow: xxx

xxx jessxxx - Aw thank you :hugs: erm nope he didnt get much say lol, the only things he said was not to go over the top and spend a fortune. I wanted something that i could use again when we have number 2 :)
Thats good, you should be having your scan very soon. I had mine when i was 12 weeks and 5 days, so it shouldnt be long for you!!
I honestly dont have backache at all!! I havent gained that much weight yet so i think thats why, i think iv gained like 10 pound or something :wacko: The only symptoms i have is heartburn, tiredness, mood swings lol, and stitch when i walk.
Erm my tips would be...... ( quite hard thinking about tips lol) if you have any sickness, plain biscuits helped me alot, i would eat a lot of them for breakfast. Also i would have to be a sleep for 9.30pm if i didnt, i would be the evil cow the next day all day lol. if suffer from a headache which i did for weeks, then in boots they do the cold head strips that you put on your forehead, they were brilliant, i even slept in them. I didnt get my doppler until i was 16 weeks, but i love it now and use it nearly every day, i always use mine on a full bladder as i find it works better that way. Also i havent brought a pregnancy pillow, as they are quite expensive so to save money i use my own pillows, they do the job!! Oh and a BIG tip would be at the 12 weeks scan dont drink tooooo much water, i drank 2 liters before my scan and i was in so much pain because my bladder was so full, the hospital scanned me 30 minutes late, my scan lasted ages because my bladder was so full, i had to keep emptying myself. It was horrible. Also dont know if you know, my if you lie on your left side in pregnancy at night, its meant to be really good as it helps more blood flow to the uterus, not sure how, but thats what my midwife told me. Hope these little tips helps :flower: xxx

Stephanie - Bless, yeah you can definitely be using them again :) Can't wait til OH says I can go ahead with ours, don't think it will be quite as soon yet though lol, bit early.
I keep telling myself the further I am in my scan the better it should be anyway :) Especially as I did have my other scan only 2 weeks ago :)
Your lucky with no weight gain, I hope Im lucky like my mum, after birth she weighed less than she did before being pregnant!
I seem to be having backaches, I've found sleeping with my pillow inbetween my legs help but it still gets quite bad.
Thanks for the tips, they're really handy :thumbup: Haha Im the same with the lack of sleep! OH gets on my nerves so much at the moment too, when Im trying to go to sleep he wants sex, and when I wake up he's the same... I'm like erm hello I want my sleep!! xxx

Good tips thankyou stephanie I saved dds travel system but must admit I have been still looking even though there is no way we would be able to afford another.

Well scan day tomorrow 09.10hrs so have lots to do today to keep me busy. Hope I sleep tonight.

Debzie, you are in my thoughts. This last fortnight must have been torture :(

Thanks girlinyork it has not been easy. I. just think its cruel now how they make us wait to long. I have prepared myself for the worst so hopefully it won't hit me as hard as the last time I was distraught and heartbroken. I still hold on to a glimmer of hope though that I see a wriggly blob when she scans my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->