The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Bummer samj that the witch got you

Congrats Camlet! What great news. Now who's next????

I was super bummed yesterday, but I feel better today knowing I'm going to do everything in my power to get preggo this month. Preseed, softcups, SMEP, new OPKs, and I'm going to start temping and using FF. Might be overdoing it, but I gotta do something!! I only have two months left to get my BFP before my would have been DD... plus I would love a Christmas bundle of joy :)

Well I retested & now I wish I didn't the line is super faint this time :( I think I'm gonna buy a pack of digitals today as the line ones are driving me crazy! :( xx

Yes ladies! Lets hope your all next!!
Camlet - don't worry about lines hunny, that can be down to a few things! i don't really trust digi's either :hugs:

Well I retested & now I wish I didn't the line is super faint this time :( I think I'm gonna buy a pack of digitals today as the line ones are driving me crazy! :( xx

A line is a line!:happydance:

Dont worry on lines camlet they depend on so many factors from concentration of urine to how long you dipped to the dye concentration. I ended up doing digis but got them from ebay 2 for £ 4.99. I tested until I got my 3+ then stopped.

Hope all of you ladies are next.

Samj that sounds like some plan good luck.

Afm just hanging ob in here one more week until I'm out of limbo. Feeling nausious today actually and have had terrible heartburn. Still convinced its all over and just like my last mmc the placenta is growing normally.

Dont worry on lines camlet they depend on so many factors from concentration of urine to how long you dipped to the dye concentration. I ended up doing digis but got them from ebay 2 for £ 4.99. I tested until I got my 3+ then stopped.

Afm just hanging ob in here one more week until I'm out of limbo. Feeling nausious today actually and have had terrible heartburn. Still convinced its all over and just like my last mmc the placenta is growing normally.

I hope this week goes by fast for you, so you can get some answers.

I've decided if this is not my month (don't feel like it is) then I am going to try soy like you suggested next cycle to hopefully move my ov sooner and get a stronger ov. This cycle is my last chance to get pg before my DD:wacko:

Thanks that sounds like a good plan I might just do that myself! :) I'm feeling a lot better now! I've realised I need to calm down & what will be will be, I guess I can't change it so need to stop worrying (easier said then done though!) I really hope everything works out ok for you Debzie & this week doesn't drag to much for you! Good luck! :hugs: xx

Thinking of you Debz! I really hope in a weeks time its good news xxx

I'm freaking out... I have an obgyn appt tomorrow and I'm dreading that he will tell me something has gone wrong.... Still a lack of obvious symptoms :(

Hello sorry your freaking out lomelly but with my dd I had hardly any symptoms either hope all goeswell tomorrow.

Afm I have had areally achey lower abdomen hope its just stretching pains. Not cramps but a dull ache.

Hey jess, I finally have my scan tomorrow. I am nervous but can't wait to see baby!

Debzie - I hope that is stretching pains for you!

Lomelly, don't worry hunny. My symptoms have gone to even less if that were possible!! Honestly, I thought it was all over until 2 days ago used my doppler and heard baby's heartbeat :cloud9: Couldn't believe it, I honestly thought everything was messed up. Keep strong, Im sure EVERYTHING is fine! :hugs: xx

Debzie, I had dull aches a few weeks ago, I think it's just baby growing a lot, Im sure it's all ok... is your scan this monday coming now?? xx

Srb - eeek so exciting!!!! will you be posting a pic? :D xx

Srb keep is posted.

Jess glad you can now puck up the babysitter hb must be a good reasurrance. Which doppler do you have?

Yeah Monday for my next scan cannot wait. Will be 8+5 lmp or 8 weeks ish going by the last scan. Either way as soon as I have an abdominal scan I will know.

I have the Sonoline B doppler :)
Gosh that's gone rather quick! Im so excited for you hun! xx

I had that also debzie, must be growing pains for beanie :) thank you for the reassurance.

Jess, I was going to get that same Doppler!! I'm just waiting till payday and then that bad boy is mine! :)

Can't wait for your scan tomorrow! It can't come fast enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->