The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Debzie I'm devastated for you. I was so hoping it would be better news. I hope Wednesday comes and goes quicky and you can start to move on and recover as soon as its possible for you to do. Will you be having any testing done?
So, so sorry you are going through this again honey :hugs::cry:

Thanks ladies. I have been referred for testing and I asked for a erpc so they can also test the pregnancy although as it is so small I may not get any answers from that. OH wants to wait to try again but I do not know at the moment. I just feel numb.

You don't have to make any decision about trying again yet. Just look after yourself and make yourself a priority. I am so sad for you :'( I hope you get answers and a solution about why this is happening really soon xxx

oh god debzie...im so sorry... i wish there was something i could do or say to make it better but we all know that cant happen. we are always here for you hun. love and hugs in this horrible time xxx

So terribly sorry debzie, i do hope they will get to the bottom of why it's happening very soon... Giant :hugs: please take good care of yourself

Camlet - Have you come back from Dr's? My EPU says you have to be referred by your GP but I rang them and explained the situation and they booked me in, so maybe try that if all else fails :flower: xx

Lomelly - I know that would be funny! OH's birthday is 9th October and our anniversary is 2nd October, so between 21st Sep to 10th Oct, I got a lot of important dates! It would be ammazing if we both go the same day, we'll have to get eachothers numbers at some point so we can update for eachother while the other one's in labour :flow: xx

Debzie - I am shocked. Im so sorry hunny, I really thought this was going to be it for you :nope: I wish I could do more right now. You are welcome to PM me at any time.
I hope you have the help you need to conceive a nice healthy sticky bean hun, in some ways I hope you'll be given an answer to a very easy solvable problem so it can be dealt with. The worst thing with me was when I was told there was nothing wrong and I had to keep trying until I got it 'right'. Let's hope you have everything done so you can have your little bean before 2013 gets us :hugs: I truly hope you stay strong, Im here and all the rest of us are too :hugs: Keep shining sweety xx

Oh no debzie, I am so sorry. :hugs: I was so hoping for good news for you. I guess the silver lining is that you are hopefully going to be getting some answers. I hope they send you to the best doctor they can. :flower:

Hi jess yes I am back from the doctors & he was surprisingly very nice & understanding as soon as I told him that I'd had a mmc before he said I could have a scan before I even got the chance to ask him for one! I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow at 11 so fingers crossed it all goes well! xx

Oh & I forgot to add (sorry if tmi) the pink discharge turned brown not long after & is now back to normal so goodness knows what that was all about as it was literaly only there for the first 2 times I went to the toilet & wiped :shrug: xx

Sounded how I had mine, when I had it again at 7 weeks It worried me a lot though as was quite a lot and it was more reddy too, but all is well :)
Your so lucky to have it so soon! As I know a lot of people don't scan before 6 weeks, but more chances than not they'll ask you to come back again for a second scan :) xx

Debzie, my heart sank after reading the bad news. I hope you receive some clear answers and treat you with the upmost importance.

Camlet, it sounds like everything will be okay.

My DH got his sperm analysis back and it doesn't look good. He has a great sperm count (101mil) but 80% of them are immobile or swim in circles. I feel like the odds keep stacking up against us. I did some research and there is little to do about sperm mobility and IVF seems like the only real help.

:( I am so sorry kmae. Are 21 million healthy sperm not enough? Sorry - I don't know much about it x

Sorry to hear that Kmae - it may take longer and you did get pregnant before... it does only take one and lets hope you get it soon and a super sticky one!
Is IVF an actual option than you can do then? xx

Oh Debz, I am so sorry. I really hoped I would come on here and read good news. I guess one positive is that they have referred you straight away so hopefully you will get some answers soon. I am so deeply sorry, after having to wait these last 2 weeks too. Big big hugs to you xxx

Just read you post debzie, I am so so sorry! Sending loads of virtual hugs your way! :hugs:

My DH needs at least 50% of his sperm to be rapidly moving forward and he only has 10% doing that. He does have some white blood cells present and an elevated Ph balance- so he may have an infection which can be treated with anitibiotics (I am hoping this is the case). I'll update you ladies on Friday after we meet with the RE.

As for IVF, yes this is an option for us- but, really hoping we don't have to go that route.

Oh & I forgot to add (sorry if tmi) the pink discharge turned brown not long after & is now back to normal so goodness knows what that was all about as it was literaly only there for the first 2 times I went to the toilet & wiped :shrug: xx

Same thing happened to me on Friday--I was at a friends house and thought--oh goodness what do I do, but it turned to brown a few trips to the potty later and by Saturday it was completely gone--I'm saying mine was IB and just staying positive everything is JUST fine. Even did another HPT yesterday to make sure and it was my strongest line yet.

Deb I am so very sorry to hear your ultrasound news. Thoughts and Prayers that Wednesday goes smoothly for you. :flow:

Kmae - keeping f'xd that it is just an infection!! Will they do another sperm count after that if that is the case? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->