The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm getting frustrated with eBay, when I try to track the package it literally hasn't even shipped yet.... Grrrr hate waiting lol. Let us know how the mid wife goes Jess, it's good that she is seeing you right away! I would describe my bump as my waist just getting thicker around... No bump either! Dh suggested we start taking bump pics today.
Kmae, that really sucks that it will take 90 days for it to clear up! I had a chuckle when you said dh didn't think he gave his best stuff :haha:
Camlet you're almost out of the first trimester already!! Bet you can't wait!!
Welcome care bear, hope on the ttc train!

I think I'm going to do monthly bump pics so might take my first one tonight. 8 months til my due date!!

Lomelly- I know it's such a shock but I'm finally getting my head round it all! I'm so excited that I don't have to be in the 1st trimester for much longer! :) I'm just very anxious about getting past my 12 week scan now! What Doppler have you ordered? I hope it gets to you very soon! I'm ordering one this week of eBay aswell! I can't wait until I can finally start listening to the heartbeat! :) I'm also going to start doing bump pics after my 12 week scan! (although it will probably be more flab then bump for ages :haha: )

Girlinyork- I hope that was the start of your bfp! Got my fingers crossed for you! Have you tested any more?

Debzie- :hugs: I'm so sorry you had to go through all that :hugs:

I Would like to join please. I said goodbye to my angel 2 weeks ago and was advised that I have to wait 3 months before I start trying .....frustrating ....My due date for my angel was november 16th I am hoping that I get pregnant before then fingers crossed.

hi md13. Sorry for your loss but so glad to meet you :hugs:

Camlet, complete bfn today and temp drop. Not optimistic

Stephanie - Bless, yeah you can definitely be using them again :) Can't wait til OH says I can go ahead with ours, don't think it will be quite as soon yet though lol, bit early.
I keep telling myself the further I am in my scan the better it should be anyway :) Especially as I did have my other scan only 2 weeks ago :)
Your lucky with no weight gain, I hope Im lucky like my mum, after birth she weighed less than she did before being pregnant!
I seem to be having backaches, I've found sleeping with my pillow inbetween my legs help but it still gets quite bad.
Thanks for the tips, they're really handy :thumbup: Haha Im the same with the lack of sleep! OH gets on my nerves so much at the moment too, when Im trying to go to sleep he wants sex, and when I wake up he's the same... I'm like erm hello I want my sleep!! xxx

Awww bless, my oh doesn't get it at all, we have gone from little bunny rabbits to two elderly people watching tv and in bed by 9pm lol. Iv just noticed that i havent posted for a couple of days, How did your midwife appt go? got your scan date yet?
Iv got my 4d scan on sunday, im so excited. but im trying my hardest not to use my doppler that much, i think im becoming addicted :wacko: xxx

Welcome me13 so sorry for your loss. We are a friendly bunch and you eill get loads of support here. Why have you to wait 3 cycles??? Most say one and even then its to make the medical professions job easier at dating the next pregnancy. Good luck hun.

Girlin sorry for the bfn.

Afm I am feeling good actually as my last mmcs I had medical management I was physically ill and bleeding for weeks. I am just to say spotting to light flow and have bareable cramps. Got my out patient appointment through 29 th may with the recurrent miscarriage lead. 8 weeks time until jopegully start testing and getting some answers.

Thanks so much everyone for the welcome :) And welcome to you md13 (so sorry for your loss)
I was hoping to get some advice all please? I'm really ready to try again, but OH and I have been arguing. He's afraid to see me go thru the pain again of the loss (I took it so hard physically, but even more emotionally) so he refuses to even talk about trying. I want to try this month cuz 1) it would have me preggers before my 'would-be' due date and 2) my edd would be around the 1 yr anniversary of my loss. I want my first baby so bad! So, we're having a date night tomorrow and I'm wondering what I should say to him! I have a few ideas, like weighing the pros and cons of having a baby now or maybe just cry my eyes out until he gives in. We're so ready for a baby. We both have good jobs. He just has to get over his fears, I have!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Crying your eyes out will probably just reinforce his fears about your emotional capacity. I know it did for me. I got my OH to come around by promising him, and then showing him, that I could cope and fought to carry on. It's not always easy but I plow on. Maybe do a deal with him? Tell him you're happy to get some therapy or counselling about it all (there are charities which offer if for free over here. Not sure about your state though) if you can keep trying.

Also, 24 out of 25 women who miscarry go on to have a healthy pregnancy. That's 96% - good odds you won't go through this again so definitely point that out :) :hugs: good luck

hi md13. Sorry for your loss but so glad to meet you :hugs:

Camlet, complete bfn today and temp drop. Not optimistic

Im sorry to hear it was a bfn but it's still early days if your ticker is right? :hugs: I hope you get your bfp very soon!! xx

Thanks :hugs: To be completely honest though, I feel out. I knew by this point last time that I was pregnant and I just don't have that same knowing this time. But I reckon an April conception is on the cards :)

Debzie, sounds like your body is coping alot better and hopefully your cycles will be right back on track.

md13, sorry for your loss. All doctors seem to give different advise about waiting to ttc- typically it is at least 1 month but that is typically to make their lives easier about calculating the due date if you get pg again soon.

carebear, My DH and I didn't really have a choice in starting to try again right away since I bled for 4 months after my m/c (of course dr's said that is normal- yah right!). But, my mindset (which I shared with him) is that it will be easier for me to cope with my loss if I get pg again. Each day I am not pg- it makes me sad all over again. Every relationship is different- but that was what I communicated.

girlinyork, its not over until the whitch shows her ugly face. But, it sounds positive that you both are ttc instead of holding off. Are you NTNP?

We were this cycle although I had ov pains so I did some sneaky OPKs and got BDing around ov a fair bit. Next cycle we're going back to TTC again so a bit more structured :)

Welcome md13 :) Im so sorry for your loss but I hope you find great comfort and support from this group. Debzie is right, they often tell you to wait 3 months just to make it easier for themselves! As after a miscarriage your ovulation is here there and everywhere. Most women begin to try again when they feel emotionally, mentally and physically ready :hugs: xx

Camlet - Exciting stuff with dopplers!! Can make us go crazy though :haha: I've got a Sonoline B doppler, and I believe that's what Lomelly has ordered too :hugs: xx

Girlinyork - don't give up yet! It's still such early days!! xx

Stephanie - haha that sounds a bit all too similar! :blush: poor men ey ;)
Bless, I know I have a doppler but I worry about using it too much so try to every 3-4 days :)
Midwife went as good as it could of :) She couldn't take my bloods as my veins decided to play hide and seek so got them done today at the hospotal :nope: Not fun.
Got my scan date this Wednesday coming when i'l b 13weeks :) Eeeek cant' wait for your pics!! Will you be posting them? xx

Debzie - it's good to hear your feeling better hunny :hugs: When do you plan to TTC again? Great news about your appointment!! :D xx

Carebear - I had that problem, OH went through a phase of it. My arguement was that...
1. Of course I am going to be upset about losing a much wanted baby, what mother wouldn't?
2. If we stopped TTC he would see me suffer more, as I know that it's not going to happen.
3. He has to respect and understand my side to it, I understand and respect his.
4. Going through the pain of a loss made me want to try even more, it didn't make sense to experience the pain of for nothing.

Goodluck hunny, let us know how it goes :hugs: xx

I haven't posted in here for a while, now I'm afraid I'm behind :(

debzie, I'm sorry your day went so crappy but I'm glad you are feeling better. :hugs:

camlet, so glad you're almost in your 2nd tri already!

md13, my doctor advised me to only wait one cycle, just because I bled so much (sorry TMI) and he wanted to make sure the uterus lining was built back up enough to hold the sticky bean.

carebear, I had troubles convincing my OH to TTC again too. I used the whole "I wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place if we weren't mean to be parents" argument. Don't cry. Just be logical and of course convincing. :haha: Tell him how much it would mean to you if you could get pregnant before your would-have-been-due-date. My OH is so scared, so when I get my BFP I'm going to try (keyword try! :haha:) to hold off on telling him until I'm 8 weeks just so he doesn't have to go through another MC again.

AFM, got + OPKs yesterday and today so hopefully I am Oing soon. My temp went up today but I'm not sure what that's about since this is my first month temping. I hope this cycle is it for me, been trying for 6 months now since my MC. I feel good about it though! :) :dust: to everyone still trying!

Sam, I was thinking of holding off til 8 weeks too but I think it would annoy him to find out I kept it from him.

Sam, I was thinking of holding off til 8 weeks too but I think it would annoy him to find out I kept it from him.

Yes, I'm scared of that too but I hope the good news will make him forget I waited :haha: I guess I'll see what I really do when I actually get that BFP!

Thank you all! :flower: I have the same feelings, I just needed to help straighten out the words in my head so that I can clearly argue my case without getting too emotional.

We have talked about doing therapy together, I do have work coverage for any kind of assistance. They offered it to me once they found out about my loss, but I have never seen a therapist! I think the best therapy for me would be to try again :happydance:

If I do get a bfp again, I thought of waiting to tell him as well :haha: but agreed! I think he would be annoyed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->