The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

congrats blakesmom xxxx

sorry you didnt get very good news kmae xx

big massive :hugs: debbie xxx

:wave: everyone

afm af got me at wk end exactly when due so one consolation is cycle back to normal x

so this is my last cycle of a 2012 rainbow worked out edd would be new yrs eve same edd as my first angel last year hope thats fate xxx

Hi just thought I'd update you all I just got back from my scan & I'm in total shock! Turns out I'm actually 9 weeks pregnant & what I thought was af must have been an implantation bleed! Baby had a healthy heartbeat & sac was a nice healthy size! They said eveything looked fine! :) I can't believe it but I'm so happy! :) xx

wow wonderful news camlet xxxx time to change your ticker lol xxx

Kmae, I hope it's just an infection and can be treated!

Camlet, that is great news! How many weeks/days ahead does that put you??

blakesmom, that's a great attitude! I'm sure LO is just fine xx

Jess, I'm still on "bump watch"... it comes and goes so much, and I can't tell if what I see is just me gaining weight or baby lol.. I'm getting very impatient with my doppler! I just want it to come already :haha: How are you feeling??

mrskg, that is comforting that your cycle righted itself right away.. nothing worse than when your body won't regulate..

Thanks girlinyork! :)

Mrskg- I can't change my ticker yet as I'm on my phone & for some reason it won't let's me copy & paste the link! But will get on my laptop tonight to change it! :)

Lomelly- It really is I'm so excited & happy I managed to get past 7 weeks (that when we lost our last one) without even noticing! :) It puts me forward a whole 3 weeks & 5 days :) Im so glad I don't have to wait so long until the dreaded 12 week scan aswell! :) :happydance: xx

Yay! Camlet!!! How crazy that you are futher along then you should be. I bet that was a trip!

Jess, if it is an infection; then he can do another SA but it will take 90 days for the spermys to renew and to see a difference on the SA (which sucks). DH just had knee surgery two weeks ago and thinks it is because of surgery pain killers that his sperm motility is low- but I couldn't find any reaserch stating that pain killers affect sperm motility. DH wants to retest in couple weeks because he doesn't think he gave his "best stuff.":haha:

Kmae, I hope it's just an infection and can be treated!

Camlet, that is great news! How many weeks/days ahead does that put you??

blakesmom, that's a great attitude! I'm sure LO is just fine xx

Jess, I'm still on "bump watch"... it comes and goes so much, and I can't tell if what I see is just me gaining weight or baby lol.. I'm getting very impatient with my doppler! I just want it to come already :haha: How are you feeling??

mrskg, that is comforting that your cycle righted itself right away.. nothing worse than when your body won't regulate..

I see you are 12 weeks today...HOW exciting!!!:happydance:

Mrskg - sorry to hear AF got you, but f'xd you get that 2012 baby :dust: xx

Camlet - oh my god that's ammaaaazing!!! Haha wow bet your pleased with that!! xx

Lomelly - yeah I want a 'bump' theres literally nothing there yet, but you can see there's something forming. Im good thanks, pleased that got scan date through and midwife called and is coming today - how are you? F'xd doppler comes today!! xx

Ahh Kmae poor u, doesn't sound great to hear :hugs: Lets hope it is just something small like that though :) xx

Hi Ladies,
It's so nice to hear success stories. I've been hanging out still mostly in the miscarriage support forums as I'm still a bit scared to try again, but I definitely want a bfp before my 'would of been' due date. Got till Aug. 15th! Might as well get started :)
:dust:

Hi Ladies,
It's so nice to hear success stories. I've been hanging out still mostly in the miscarriage support forums as I'm still a bit scared to try again, but I definitely want a bfp before my 'would of been' due date. Got till Aug. 15th! Might as well get started :)
:dust:

Welcome carebear, sorry about your loss- but, great to hear you are ready to ttc again.

I'm getting frustrated with eBay, when I try to track the package it literally hasn't even shipped yet.... Grrrr hate waiting lol. Let us know how the mid wife goes Jess, it's good that she is seeing you right away! I would describe my bump as my waist just getting thicker around... No bump either! Dh suggested we start taking bump pics today.
Kmae, that really sucks that it will take 90 days for it to clear up! I had a chuckle when you said dh didn't think he gave his best stuff :haha:
Camlet you're almost out of the first trimester already!! Bet you can't wait!!
Welcome care bear, hope on the ttc train!

I'm BORED of the TWW. I want my BFP already. I might just have a tantrum :)

I sort of had a bfp this morning. I dipped an IC and as the dye went over I saw the second line! But it disappeared after the dye had completely passed over it. Hoping FURIOUSLY it's the start of my BFP.

Evening ladies.

Mrs kg sorry the witch got you. x

Camlet wow I cannot believe big congratulations.

Welcome carebear.

Kmar and girlin Im sure your bfps are just around the corner they have to be.

AFM Erpc went as well as it could I supppose much easier than medical management. There were a few speedbumps like...( be warned rant ahead)

they lost my notes from the scan on monday and so waited for the report to be faxed which was then illegible.
When they received it as my sac measured 20mm this is too small to diagnose a mmc WTF. I EXPLAINED THAT I HAD A SCAN TWO WEEKS PREVIOUS AND THERE WAS NO GROWTH. The doc still wanted for me to go home and wait another week. I told them they were cruel and that there was no way this was a viable pregnancy and if you scan me today maybe the sac would meet their guidelines.

I kicked up a fuss and got a second opinion so the erpc went ahead.

I really think the management of missed miscarriage in our epau is appalling. Bloody guidelines.

(rant over)

At home now with a few cramps. Going to have an early night hopefully.

Oh Debzie, I'm so so sorry. As if you needed all that in addition to what you've already been through :hugs:

Debs I can't believe they put you through that. I'm pleased it's over and done with now, the physical recovery after erpc is definitely much easier and this much helped me emotionally, I hope it does you too. Big big hugs.

Oh Debzie, I am sorry you had to go through all that on top of an already shitty situation:hugs:

Girlinyork, keep us updated...sounds like your BFP will be here any day now!

Welcome carebear its good to hear your ready for trying again - sorry for your loss xx

Lomelly, they're so annoying when that happens! Have you tried messaging the seller instead and asked when they shipped it? F'xd it arrives soon! Midwife was lovely and all went well, she went to take my bloods but veins wouldn't co-operate so have to get them done tomorrow :nope: I hate them and start going into shock xx

Debzie Im so sorry they're so crap, I hope it's all smooth sailing for you hear hunny, you deserve it :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->