The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I had a spot of therapy and pairing it up with ttc again it really helped. When it was just the ttc it was tainted with fear and uncertainty but I worked through it :hugs:

If you do choose to keep it from your OH's, if they're annoyed you can always say you tried thinking what was best for them and you wanted to make it easier for them.. opefully they'll appreciate that :flow: xx

If you do choose to keep it from your OH's, if they're annoyed you can always say you tried thinking what was best for them and you wanted to make it easier for them.. opefully they'll appreciate that :flow: xx

Jess!!! You are officially in your 2nd trimester. So exciting!:happydance:

Sam you could have ovd yesterday at first positive opk my temps tended to do that. I would get a drop 5 days before ov then temp rise after first opk. Sometimes Ff wouldn't pinpoint ov until a day or so after so i stopped. Get some more bding in just in case it has been warm so it could have made the difference. I always tell oh first with my bfps. We help each other through those first few weeks and he has been my rock this time around.

Carebare I think your oh will come round.

Will have to start from scratch again monitoring the signs ad each of my mmcs has changed my cycles. I am split with regards to ttc again I still have that need emotionally but in the back of my mind im thinking what if the mmcs are down to an easy fix such as a clotting factor do i want to know first. Oh wants to wait. He has been away for the past two days so we haven't had chance to talk since the day of my scan. Think we both will have a beer n a chat tonight.

Am I :blush: I thought it was at 13weeks? As in books and stuff It says 13 weeks? xx

Debzie, i understand what you mean - it's a tough decision but either way I hope you enjoy your well deserved beer and come to a decision :hugs: xx

Girlinyork--you're only 8 dpo, could that temp dip possibly be an implantation dip?? They do exist, I had one the last time I was pregnant... You never know!!
Debzie, that sounds like a good plan, enjoy your beer! I do hope that it's just a simple problem.
Jess, emailed the person on eBay, hoping to hear back soon. It still hasn't changed shipping status... Wanna let me borrow yours?? :haha: we are almost in the second tri!!!
Hope all you other ladies are doing well, typing on my phone is getting frustrating (damn hormones)!!

Two babies born and one announced on my Facebook today, one of the babies is my OH's best friend's fiance. I'm happy for them but the day of her baby shower I :drunk: so I didn't have to go because I was so upset. We were supposed to be pregnant together and all that, and I had to have a freaking MC. They weren't trying either! She didn't want kids for another 5 years. The announcement is from my old boss who always told me she never wanted to have kids because her boyfriend wouldn't propose and didn't want to stop partying. UGH!!

Sorry for the rant, I guess I was a little more upset then I thought. Well, it's all ok because this IS MY CYCLE!! Hopefully. :haha:

Two babies born and one announced on my Facebook today, one of the babies is my OH's best friend's fiance. I'm happy for them but the day of her baby shower I :drunk: so I didn't have to go because I was so upset. We were supposed to be pregnant together and all that, and I had to have a freaking MC. They weren't trying either! She didn't want kids for another 5 years. The announcement is from my old boss who always told me she never wanted to have kids because her boyfriend wouldn't propose and didn't want to stop partying. UGH!!

Sorry for the rant, I guess I was a little more upset then I thought. Well, it's all ok because this IS MY CYCLE!! Hopefully. :haha:

Hey Samj732.... i know how you feel :hugs: facebook is so evil! :dohh: every time i log on theres another pregnancy announcement . I have a friend who is 8 months pregnant i was invited to her baby shower but i still dont know if i can face going i know that sounds horrible maybe i should just send a present. Fingers crossed for you that you get a :bfp: soon

So sorry sam I have around 5 pregnant ladies on my fb and three that have recienty given birth. Funily enough the ones where I know the ladies have miscarried or struggled to get pregnant o dont mind about. It's those that just fall pregnant by accident i resent more. My heart used to jump and ache at every announcement but not so much now. Maybe in the next few weeks if there are any ladies that will be due the same time me that may hurt more.

Girlin sore boobs is a good sign mines would really hurt on a night from 7 dpo.

Lomelly - it must be so frustrating! If you don't hear back within another day or two report them to ebay :thumbup: I hope it arrives today :D :D
I used doppler last night and couldn't find baby :nope: Slightly worrying but I've heard it happens so hoping Im just one of them.. going to try again in 5 minutes xx

Kmae - I know I still can't believe it! Before you know it you'll be there too :dust: :dust: xx

Sam - I remember feeling like that, especially about my friend who lets just so, hasn't been that considerate through it all. In my case, it doesn't really get easier until you get your BFP again, but each ladies different.. be strong!! This IS your BFP cycle :dust: xx

I know it is horrible. Within a month of my miscarriage, THREE women in my office announced they were pregnant, and are all due quite soon - and it hurt me so much as it should have been me as well! But hang on in there, I thought it would never happen for me again, and it did, and it will for you! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. Another announcement this morning! My FB is just full of babies. I try not to let it get to me but I can't help it some days.

This morning FF gave me crosshairs and says I'm 3DPO now, but I had + OPKs yesterday and the day before. I'm so confused. That makes it worse becaue I was going off the OPKs and now I'm afraid I missed the eggy. My chart is in my siggy if anyone wants to take a look.

sam looks like your BD'ing should be fine whether you go by FF or the OPK's--your chart is looking good. I wonder if it might shift you one day forward after you get a few more temps in there--it did that to me my BFP cycle.

sam looks like your BD'ing should be fine whether you go by FF or the OPK's--your chart is looking good. I wonder if it might shift you one day forward after you get a few more temps in there--it did that to me my BFP cycle.

Thanks. I hope it shifts me at least one day! I know it only takes one and at least we BD'd CD10, but CD 11 is another early ovulation for me, so another short cycle this month if that's true. I guess I just have to wait and see :shrug:

I agree with blakesmom remember Ff is a computer program if you set it to opk or research it will change. Still bding is fine hun.

Yep, if I change it to research I'm stil 3 DPO, but with OPK I'm 1 DPO. Either way, looks like I'm in the dreaded TWW again :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->