The Big Brother Chat Thread! :)

Ooh I forgot Sara! I loved how honest and normal she seemed when they were doing face to face nominations.

Yea I didn't think I'd like Sara when I saw her little video when she went in but I like her a lot, oh and Deana too. Scott makes me laugh too. Caroline needs to go VERY soon, I can't look at her hair anymore....

I can't look at it without thinking how much it will hurt to brush haha!

luke s is shitting himself about what he said in that interview!

now hes going to connor saying he didnt mean it ye whatever he is just trying to cover his arse!!

Av u noticed he has started going in diary room covering his ass. No way will it work out

I cannot stand the housemates this year! The way they whinge about people bitching and THEN BITCH THEMSELVES?! They remind me why I hate people :haha:

Deana is one of the only honest ones lol.

Sara! I want either of them to win now. they rest are bloody nobs. Adam was on my 'okay' list until the whole deana fiasco. He made a big deal out of nothing :shrug:

To be fair tho adam saw it as cus deana said his name he felt it was influencing the housemates to nominate him

I cannot stand the housemates this year! The way they whinge about people bitching and THEN BITCH THEMSELVES?! They remind me why I hate people :haha:

Deana is one of the only honest ones lol.

Sara! I want either of them to win now. they rest are bloody nobs. Adam was on my 'okay' list until the whole deana fiasco. He made a big deal out of nothing :shrug:

To be fair tho adam saw it as cus deana said his name he felt it was influencing the housemates to nominate him

Yes but he still way over reacted & his reaction was totally irrational.

what do we feel about scott & ashleighs warning? personally i think BB is just being a bit too cautious after the shilpa shetty incident.

I reckon they were defo being cautious but at the same time, it made me feel uncomfortable to watch when Scott and Ashleigh were talking and I was like :O when Scott said about the takeaway and that.

On a side note, Ashleigh has now overtaken Caroline as the most annoying housemate in my eyes lol. She's just so CHILDISH. Like when Scott was trying to be reasonable and she was just like "Nah Scott. Just...nah" shaking her head like he was ridiculous.

Im gutted either Lauren or Luke has to go tonight!! So many of the others deserve to go instead.

I think the BB thing with Scott and Ashleigh was crazy, I know they have to watch themselves a lot now since Goodygate though.

Im gutted either Lauren or Luke has to go tonight!! So many of the others deserve to go instead.

I agree completely- I'd like Lauren to go more though, her laugh is grating a bit plus I think shes a bit of a **** tease to Adam!

Aw no id prefer luke a to go tonight. Hes a bit dull. I wanna see what happens between lauren and adam

Oooh I want Luke to stay. I think he's lovely.

Adam and Lauren make me uncomfy. She does this face when he hugs her like she doesnt like it but she doesnt tell him and it makes me cringe lol. I will miss her though!

I went to the eviction night :) Loved the atmosphere. I've got tickets for the final too. Can't wait. I wanted Luke A to stay cos he's got a real reason to want the money.

Wow! I'd love to go to an eviction! The final will be brilliant!

Does anyone else miss Davina? I find Brian really boring and his jokes just aren't funny, I always fast forward the talking bits whereas I would watch Davina!

Oooh I'm jealous of you going to eviction night! Did you all get told to boo people etc or is it a natural audience thing?

CarlyP, I'm the opposite lol! I HATED Davina with a passion and was so relieved channel 5 didnt ask her back on it. I do cringe at some of Brians jokes tho haha.

I really want Luke A to win, think hes so lovely and quite fit!

I really like Sara, I want her to win. I think she's really honest and not one to bitch, like if she doesn't agree with something someone has done, she will go to that person and tell them she doesn't like it.

Becky is so fake, look how quick she's jumped to the other group telling tales, really gone off her now!

Caroline eating that fish eye!!! ROFL sooooo funny! What a reaction.

Oh god dont get me started on Becky lol shes awful! The way she slags them off for bitching and then... goes and bitches!

I nearly wet myself sometimes about the way they sit and listen to someone talking all concerned "aw yeah i know...yeah i know... yeah" and then as soon as they stop talking they RUN to the person they were talking about and grass on them! Reminds me of school lol :D

I thought Davina was better than Brian too.

Want Scott or Luke A to win :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->