THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Just bought scales ladies:D I am 10st bang on :) So i want to lose 1st.

:hi: ladies, its not too late to join, i'll update everyone on the main list once ive finished my dinner and Brooke is in bed

Been pretty good today food wise, dinner is grilled tuna steak, egg noodles, mini sweetcorns and sugarsnap peas, then i made a little sesame oil and sot sauce dressing, worked out to about 400 cals in total which isnt bad, very filling too im struggling to finish this tuna :lol:

Back to work tomorrow for me so that will be the real test, sitting around makes me bored, and boredom makes me eat :hissy:

I'm not doing too bad on day 1 of the cambridge diet:happydance:

Ive had 2 CD's so far and my tea was tuna flakes and green beans. Ive drank 3 pints of water so far and 2 mugs of coffee with a sweetener in:thumbup: Got a nice fruits of the forest CD for my supper later on. I love those hot:cloud9:

I dont really know how people manage CD .. i love eating too much :rofl:

Day 1. Yesterday I had a bad day and I need to do this more healthily.

Doing well here, but it's only 1pm :lol:

Holly your dinner sounds yum!

I've not been doing too bad. Have been guzzling water as I noticed a lot of the time I was pigging out I was actually just thirsty:blush:. I went 10st on the scales yesterday and that's the lightest I've been since having Ozzie. Booked my holiday for June today so still another stone to get rid of!

I started off well, toast for brekkie, low fat Philidelphia with Ryvitta for lunch, Swedish meatball, new pots and veg for tea.
Then i ate two snowballs :(

Its the first week thats a killer, but decided not to do sole source (no food at all) I lasted a week last time Holly, but lost half a stone. So I'm doing step 2 where you have 3 CD's a day and a very low fat tea, ie 200 cals. Adds upto around 800 cals a day. Its not too bad once you get into it. You only have a stone to lose dont you..gosh you'd lose that in 3 weeks on the CD.

Im back at work tomorrow as well Holly! Now I realised which Holly you are (sorry about that) I will text you to make sure you are behaving yourself x

im just eating better then starting CD next week!!

There are a few of us trying to get to 9stone! I wonder who will do it first ;)

hey girls im not joining you on your weight loss journey but wanted to wish u all luck, as some of u know im a counsellor for cambridge diet so i am happy to help or answer any questions u may have just give me a pm will be bk to check how u r getting on

Lou
xxx

Lolly I saw you in the magazine yesterday! You looked fab girlie!! X

Thanks for your support, Lou.

I wish we had the CD here!

i had half banana for breakfast, cheese and potato mash and brocolli for lunch and a small steak and homemade wedges the none fat way and loads of rocket and tomatoes.

Right i've updated everyone i think .. if ive missed someone off let me know :lol:

I wonder who'd going to get loser of the week?

Im aiming for 2-3lbs for the first week, the intial loss is always bigger in the first week or two, then slow it down to 1-2lbs a week. If i can do that i'll be happy. I know once i get down to the last 5-6lbs it'll be a real struggle for me to get it off, it always is :hissy:

i have been really good all day but only have 70 cals left for the day!!!

I had a bad day:(

No breakfast

Lunch: pasta and 1/2 can of coke

Dinner: 2 slices of spicy meaty thin pizza and salad 1 glass of fruit juice

Snack: 1 timeout:(

I went shopping today so i got some bananas and grapes for snacking:D And i picked up some special K for breakfast. Hope tomorrow is a better day :D

Name: Claire

Starting Weight 162lbs
Want to Lose 22lbs

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member