THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

oh ye forgot alcohol,

mines vodka red bull, rose wine, guiness, and lager and black lol.

i only have the odd one though :lol:

whats everyones down fall.?

mine are potatoes, crisps, and generally too big portion sizes, i am partial to chinese take away so ot sure what to have with that to make it healthy

Pretty much the same! I love mayo too, and fizzy drinks.

whats everyones down fall.?

mine are potatoes, crisps, and generally too big portion sizes, i am partial to chinese take away so ot sure what to have with that to make it healthy

Pretty much the same! I love mayo too, and fizzy drinks.

i had to stop buying fizzy because rosie drank it all within 3 days. i stopped buying biscuits and kit kats because i ate all those within 3 days. crisps i can eat by the bag... multi bag lol

Mine are latte's. :blush: The only thing I drink that has calories in it b/c I hate to waste my calories on liquids. :rofl:

my downfall is carbs, i love them and i really shouldn't because they set off my IBS but they are sooooooooooo yummy!

My downfall is eating and pigging out at night time :( but i have been trying to just eat my low cal jelly when i fancy a pig out :lol:

My downfall is everything unhealthy :( ! I did pretty well yesterday

1 glass of orange juice

water and plain noodles

water and rice and boiled veg and chicken

thats all:D

Today though is going to be a test :shock: Off to shopping and the food mall has all the unhealthy places:( Maybe ill grab a sandwich before hand

Pink & whites are good if you crave sweet stuff, they are low cal & low fat and take the edge off a sweet craving I find :)

I was good and had some granola cereal and semi skimmed milk for brekkie. It was lovely!

I have been pretty bad in that I have skipped breakfast for 2 days now, I really need to get ontop of that. I struggle to eat breakfast sometimes but I know it is important and I should make a bigger effort!, so that is going to be my goal for the week, to eat breakfast every morning!

For lunch we had 2 slices of granary toast with sardines in BBQ sauce ontop, no butter, I am now going to go make us a bowl of chopped banana and low fat custard! yum yum

I been good today :) I've had toast for breakfast, I did have a cappuccino with it though, but thats all I've had. I'm hungry now so I'm going to have some soup with no bread :)

I had a naughty snack today :( please shout at me, truffles and full fat coke :|

For those that are calorie counting how many a day are you having?

Ive been good,I think...Toast for brekkie..for lunch I had a cheese and onion roll and a cup-a-soup and a glass of pepsi,for dinner Im having gammon and veg.
I just had a sneaky weigh of myself and Ive lost 2lbs!!wooo!
Donna
xxx

Ive been calorie counting the last few days (with expection today) and i dont really have a set number, just if i have 300 cals for breckfast i burn 350 cals with excersie always keeping my cals burn higher then my cals that ive eaten

I'm not really calorie counting properly, but when I did in the past it was always around 1,200 a day. Anything less and you have more chance of your body retaining fat, than burning it.

think im going to go with 1200 a day then when my weight is struggling to come down drop to 1000 to give it a boost!!

Mmmm my soup was beaut! Homemade chicken stock with carrots, potatoes, onion and swede. I was good and had no bread :) and a biiig pint full of water

2 poached eggs on 1 small piece of brown bread for breakfast

Jacket potato,beans and low fat cheese for lunch

and im cooking quorn sausages, mash, pea and gravy for dinner but im only having a tiny bit of the gravy.

and I have had an apple as a snack!

Have tidied the whole house today so running around constantly for 3.5hours then took Jacob for a walk to town and the park roughly an hour we were out

Going to do day 2 of the ea active challenge when Jacob goes to bed! x

are any of you girls going to be doing exercise as well or just watching your food?

I really want to start running again but 1 - it's way to icy out right now and 2 - it's been approx 1.5 years since i last ran and feel ashamed doing it now because I will be way unfit :(, I will do my salsa DVD tomorrow when future hubby is back at work and i am alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->