THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Someone shout at me...I've just had some sensations crisps and ferro rocher

are any of you girls going to be doing exercise as well or just watching your food?

I really want to start running again but 1 - it's way to icy out right now and 2 - it's been approx 1.5 years since i last ran and feel ashamed doing it now because I will be way unfit :(, I will do my salsa DVD tomorrow when future hubby is back at work and i am alone

I run, and running in the snow and ice is actually really good! I enjoy it, and you work a lot harder so it's better for you physically. Just make sure you wear trainers with good grip, and run on grass as much as possible. We have fields next to my house, so I run there. Even at 10pm it's still light enough to see and it's really beautiful in the snow :)

I really, highly recommend this program if you are getting back into running.

https://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

If you have an iPod/iPhone, they do a really good app for it too.

Someone shout at me...I've just had some sensations crisps and ferro rocher

It's ok hun :hugs: Have a bigger brekkie tomorrow and load up on nice healthy things like fruit and grains and have a good lunch and you'll not really want to snack as much. The trick is to eat as much protein as possible, as that stops hunger cravings.

Today I've had...

Breakfast: 45g (friggin tiny bowl!) of granola cereal with semi skimmed. Thankfully it was very filling!

Lunch: Goats cheese salad

Dinner: Am making honey mustard chicken, sweet potato mash and peas. I'll have veggies with mine instead of chicken.

Snacks: will have pineapple after dinner, and a banana
3 x glasses water 2 x glasses semi skimmed milk

I didnt have brekkie :blush:
For lunch i had pitta dipped in humous and a apple
Tea was tuna, sweetcorn and pasta in dolmio sauce.
And i had a naughty toffee or two from the quality street :blush:

:hi: ladies!!

Hows everyone doing today? Looks like everyones done pretty well?

I havent managed to sit down properly all day until now, missed breakfast AND lunch :dohh: and by teatime all i'd had was 1 packet of crisps and cup of tea and a hot chocolate, had my chicken caeser salad again for dinner tonight so reckon ive only eaten around 500 cals all bloody day :shock:

Going to have to have a snack in a little while, any suggestions? I need something filling .. not salady type things, had enough salad at dinner time

Well I've just had a roast dinner, cooked by the MIL at my house lmao

Raf I can't help snacking, I try not to buy them but MIL bought them round as she had got the reduced. I just seen them and couldn't control myself!

My problem are the evenings!!

I am good all day but by now I am craving sweet things.
I have a really nasty cold at the mo so havent been shopping but will get loads of fruit to snack on
have been good all day but just had 10 starburst choozers!!!!!
will also start on rowing machine for 10 mins a day

Arrrgh today has been so hard!

My sister moved in with us today for awhile, and she is a size 6 and totally gorgeous. Plus she eats everything and anything! So we went to Tescos and she bought loads of crisps and chocs.

So OH and sister are now sitting next to me eating crisps and chocs and having fizzy drinks!

At lunchtime they went and got battered Mars Bars too!

must not cave....must not cave....must not cave...

I want to join in but not supposed to exercise for another 4 weeks :(

Hi :hi:

My week is going very good :thumbup:. I gave up coffee :coffee:, and switced to decalf tea, not so bad. I feel alot better already.

Ive been taking high protien shakes for bkfst and lunch, with small snacks inbetween. Almost like every 3 hrs I would have something. No more big portions :thumbup:.

In the evenings Ive been eating a can of spinach mixed with lite mayo and cheese (yummy) with a small portion of lean meat. I could live on spinach.

I feel better these past 3 days, my body is getting detox out through all the bad stuff ive been eating :happydance:

Looking forward in my weigh in friday :thumbup:

Hi Ladies! I hope its not too late to join. Please post me as wanting to lose 30 pounds... its just a start I need to lose a lot more.
I will post my start weight after I weight myself in the next couple days, havent in a while. I believe I will be the highest on the list though! I'm tall 5'11

Im starting today :) Wish me luck lol

Edit: Holly can you change my starting weight to 142lb :( Thanks :flower:

im joining will av2weigh meself , i joined gym in dec but aint been for 2wk...lack of baby sitters :? x

Can I still join?

Starting weight is 141lbs. Want to lose 35lbs.

* Good luck to all! *

Ok so its D day today:happydance:
I'm back on the cambridge diet:thumbup:

I managed a week last time but I dont think I was drinking enough water and felt a bit ill so am going to give it another shot. Lose a stone on the step one (460 cals) and then move up to step 2 for a gradual loss of the last stone (800 cals)

I have an exerswize bike in the conservatory and am going to try and do 20 mins at least everday and I start spinning classes on tuesdays and thursdays..woop!
sounds good in theory, lets hope I do it now!

hanks for adding me Holly :thumbup:

I've started today!! Have had a small bowl of porridge for breakfast and have done 1hr 1 min on the wii fit and done day one of the active challange on ea sports active which was 30 mins (and bloody hard work :haha:).

Good luck to all you girls starting today xx

Is anyone elses OH really not helping?My hubby is currently sitting there stuffing his face...git!lol.xx

holly is it too late for me!

i have just seen this??

Starting Weight 10 stone 10lbs
Goal Weight 9 stone...

I am doing the low fat diet...and started really well today xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member