THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I had a bad day:(

No breakfast

Lunch: pasta and 1/2 can of coke

Dinner: 2 slices of spicy meaty thin pizza and salad 1 glass of fruit juice

Snack: 1 timeout:(

I went shopping today so i got some bananas and grapes for snacking:D And i picked up some special K for breakfast. Hope tomorrow is a better day :D

u need tot ry really hard to have breakfast hunny! it will make a big difference the first thing u fed your tummy today was pure carbs and your body will think as it hasnt been fed yet that it will hold onto all that which isnt what you want! even if its a peice of fruit have something!!

Lou
xxx

Keep going girls! I found this thread so stalked it :haha:

Im eating better and going to Circuit Training 2x a week. Not really weightloss but tone up too? So ill still stalk you and weigh maybe

Hint - you might want to take measurements too, of say leg width, arm bust, belly,. as sometimes you don't lose lbs, but lose inches too

x

Sorry Im so behind....im pretty crap at this dieting thing, never had to before baby!

I tend to just not eat enough then eat loads one day when it all catches up on me.

any ideas for low cal snacks either for eveings or packed lunches?

I still hate working out but now I can't not work out. I can't get through my day without it. But I dread it and still hate it. Can someone explain this to me?

I am proud of myself for today :happydance: Went out for lunch and then to the cinema. Instead of cinema snacks I went to boots and got a bottle of water, and a packet of natural apple & granola flakes.

So today I've had....

breakfast: granola cereal and semi skimmed milk
lunch: 3 slices pizza
dinner: goats cheese salad

snacks: apple granola
drinks: 4 glasses water, cup of tea

Holly, can you add 3lbs to my starting total? I guesstimated it before.

You know what ive discovered for snacks as i love crisps ... the supermarket own brand value crisps have almost half the calories of a normal packet of walkers crisps, ok they are smaller, but you are still getting your crisp fix at half the calories, they dont taste great but neither does a lot of diet food :lol:

Im eating better and going to Circuit Training 2x a week. Not really weightloss but tone up too? So ill still stalk you and weigh maybe

x

The two times I went to circuits, I dropped a pound after each class.

I dont think i could cope with circuit training it sounds too hardcore for me :rofl:

I dont think i could cope with circuit training it sounds too hardcore for me :rofl:

The one here is pretty nuts. 2,000 calories an hour apparently?! Haven't been back, as the instructor scares me and none of my friends are stupid enough to come :rofl:

Just post your start weight and what you want to lose hun and i'll add you to the first list :flower:

haha I loved it - after I could stop! Certainly can imagine a bloody lb a class!!

haha I loved it - after I could stop! Certainly can imagine a bloody lb a class!!

Yeah, they have a beginners circuits class and I went to the wrong one :rofl: Then my fit friend convinced me to give it another go. Bloody nuts!

Start Weight 151.3 - would like to lose 21.3lbs :blush:

Just been looking at my local leisure centre timetable and have a crazy idea.

I can only exercise when OH is around, so am thinking of running before he goes to work (6/7am ish) then swimming when he comes home, then beginners circuits twice a week.

I am so not a morning person though :lol: Niamh will sleep in to 10am a lot so I don't do mornings!

well i have a sore throat and fancied a lolly - fabs are 79 cals and only 2% fat

Thank you for adding me!
I will be getting a slow start here, I am sickkk, for over a week now and can't shake it. Sore throat, my poor nose is just raw. I tried to walk the dogs a while ago and kept having to stop due to wheezing, got no lung power!

Ususally my main goal is to eat only REAL food.. nothing from a package. Its not always easy, getting home late means cooking still as theres nothing to pull out of the freezer to heat up unless theres leftovers.
Just wanted to share a recipe for whats simmering on my stove right now. This soup tastes divine! All real ingredients, excellent to have in the fridge for anytime you have the urge to snack. Just took this pic...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/tammyw/minestrone.jpg

Minestrone

3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 onions, chopped
2 cups chopped celery
5 carrots, sliced
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups water
4 cups tomato sauce
1 cup canned kidney beans, drained (I use at least one full can)
1 (15 ounce) can green beans (I use fresh usually)
2 cups baby spinach, rinsed
2-3 zucchinis, quartered and sliced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (I used cilantro today)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup seashell pasta (I don't use any)

1. In a large stock pot, over medium-low heat, heat olive oil and saute garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and saute for 4 to 5 minutes. Add celery and carrots, saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken broth, water and tomato sauce, bring to boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and add kidney beans, green beans, spinach leaves, zucchini, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, the longer the better.

If you decide to add the pasta, cook it seperately then add.

Try it you will love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"