THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Gym just rang and all classes are cancelled due to snow! None of the instructors can get to work :(

So thinking I'll run to the gym (about 2 miles) then swim.

Its my weigh in tonight and im scared! witch arrived yesterday which never helps the situation!
x

morning ladies! looks like you all are doing an amazing job!!

I was originally going to finish off all of my weightloss program products but yet again quickly fell into missing normal food....so now I am following the Biggest Loser plan....

4 veggies or fruits
3 proteins
2 grains
200 calories of anything

edit: total of 1050 calarie per day

Breakfast - 1 slice of demsters bodywise bread toasted
- 1/2 tablspoon of natural peanut butter
- banana
- coffee with 1 tbsp half and half creamer

Snack - 1/2 orange
- 1/4 fat free cottage cheese with lemon pepper

Lunch - bodywise wrap
- half tin of tuna

Snack - 1/2 orange
- 1/4 fat free cottage cheese with lemon pepper

so far 591 calories with 1.5 grains, 2 proteins, 2 fruits and 2 others.

:hugs:

Last night was a bad night BUT Biggest Loser US starts tonight and I will be riding my exercise bike during the whole show!!

Well Ive got NO change of going spinning tonight:growlmad:

The snow is at around 10 inches up my window glass and its hammering down hard....cant even walk/run to the gym either as I live at the top of a hill.....need a sledge I thinks!:haha:
I *might* just have to get on that exersize bike in the conservatory instead..:nope:

Last night was a bad night BUT Biggest Loser US starts tonight and I will be riding my exercise bike during the whole show!!

ooooh thanks for that!!! i have watched every series and wondered when it started , if it starts tonight for you i should be able to download it tomorrow!! :happydance:

I'll be watching Biggest Loser too :thumbup:

Not sure what to do tonight. It's -6 atm and a lot of snow falling. Gym classes are cancelled. OH is warning me off going outside, but I am itching to go out.

Today I've been a little bad but I have been uber busy so just not had time to concentrate.

Beakfast: nothing
Lunch: nothing
Dinner: 2 slices of low fat pizza.

My dinner looks like I've consumed nothing but infact I was watching Paul McKenna's 'I can make you thin' last night and he said the key to weightloss is to concentrate on when your stomach feels full and not when your plate's full. I did that with my dinner and I was full after 2 slices so I left it at that. Although if I feel hungry later I'll have an apple and a yougart (my new low fat snack lol) I feel so much better since starting my diet, I have so much more energy. Yesterday I demolished the ironing pile :rofl:

I was planning to do some power walking with Elyse in her stroller today but it's too fookin cold.. and snowing.. :( Stupid winter!

Day 2 for me and going well although im constantly hungry atm :hissy: Ill get used to it my body is prob just thinking wow whats happened to all the junk!!

Day 1

30g Crunchy Nut and Skimmed Milk - 200 cals ish
Sausage Sambo - 500 cals ish
Veg Stirfry & 5 spice Sauce - 250 ish

No snacks or tea just sugar free squash

Day 2

Crunchy nut - 200
Tomato soup 2 brown bread 370
Chicken Stew - 400

Two cups of tea with sweetner

I jumped on the scales just now and its telling me ive lost 2lb :happydance: I have been so bloated this last week though so i knew it would come off quickly the first few days :)

:hi: ladies how are we all?

Been busy today as its my frist day at work but i did really really well, i resisted the temptation to sit and snack all day, all i ate all day was a prawn salad and a WW cake car, then for dinner i had a chicken salad

Only had 1 latte and 2 cups of tea too so not as many hot drinks as normal either :happydance:

Im feeling good, only 3 more days until weigh in :happydance:

i dunno what do? weigh in on friday with the rest of you or weight monday a week after starting?

Sure hun, i'll go back through and add all of the new ones when i sit down properly, im just flitting back and forth sorting a few things .. got to nip to the shop before it closes :lol:

Todays looking like:

Oatmeal w/ almond milk
small Latte made w/ almond milk
wheat free pear/ginger scone
big bowl of my homemade soup
sweet and sour meatballs (made with local grass fed beef) and a bit of brown rice
1/2 a wheat free brownie shared with OH if hes good lol

Mostly right now I'm trying to give up milk and wheat as much as possible to try and help a couple things with my body.
Next week I am going to do a bit of a cleanse then take it from there!

Oh, and I weighed this morning, my start weight can go in at a whopping 295.3 lbs.
Only 8 pounds from my highest weight ever a longgg time ago.
I'd like to change my loss goal as well, my first goal is going to be the lowest weight Ive been at since I moved up here. That was 5-6 years ago! I was riding several horses a day then and right now I don't even feel comfortable riding the 2 I have. They are big but I just feel too gross. :( :nope:
I got down to 236 so my first goal is lose 59 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->