THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

has anyone else found that they know they have lost the weight but they feel bloated?Is this a good thing?Does it mean my stomach is shrinking?xxx

today has been a pretty good day. I love days that I work because I know I can stay on plan when I am here because the only option I have is to eat what I brought!

Tomorrow Could be a different story because I am meeting a friend for lunch....no idea what to do there. :S

Heading grocery shopping right after work as our house is not stalked with healthy options only crap!

I think I will weigh in on Friday with the rest of you girls just to keep me in check!

:hugs:

Can I join please? Start 163lbs (lose 23lbs) xxxxxx

yesterday i had...

Breakfast: Cereal Bar
Lunch: Chargrilled Chicken Pitta and Snack a Jacks
Snack: 6 Wine Gums :blush: again!!
Dinner: Chicken, 2 New Potatos, Peas and Carrots.

I was Starving last night so had a yoghurt! :cries:

Hi Girls,this is my weigh in.....am now 225lbs :D think thats 7lbs from my starting weight?
xx

well day 4 of 1200 calories today
I am so bloody hungry!!!
I am eating fruit and veg loads - am sticking to it well tho
if i havent lost weight on fri this week i will cry!!

if any of you have an iphone the app myfitnesspal is good and helpful

Bee - Starting weight 174lbs, goal weight loss - 34lbs (2 1/2 stone)

I'm doing slimfast and the 30day Shred workouts (trainer from Biggest Loser USA).

I just want to fit my pre-preg clothes, which were size 12/14.

Keep motivated!!!

if any of you have an iphone the app myfitnesspal is good and helpful

If you're exercising, I recommend the couch to 5k app, and the 200 situps one (for a toned tummy!)

Great job Harveysmum!!! Thats an awesome acchievement!!!

Last night I watched the Biggest Loser US and road my exercise bike for 30 mins at a consistant speed of 25 km an hour. I went 13 km in 30 mins and burn 190 cals :D :D

I also stuck to plan and felt better about it than I would if I cheated and ate some junk. I had an apple with 1 tsbp of natural peanut butter as a snack.

I snuck in a weigh in this morning :blush: and I am down a little but am hoping that a full week will show some major efforts!!

Today I am meeting a friend for lunch....I looked at the nutrition online at the place we are going and I am super happy that the soup are all roughly around 110 calories per serving!!! I will stick with the soup I think...or a wrap for 190....what do you think?

Bike and home circuit workout tonight!!

Keep up the amazing work girls you are all an inspiration!!

I couldnt get to my weigh in last night because of the snow!

Today I have eaten

Bannana

Tuna, mayo and sweetcorn sandwich (extra light mayo) on small brown bread. with home made SW crisps!

x

Today i had

Breakfast: Special K and 1 glass of orange juice

lunch: Chicken and lettuce sandwich on small brown bread with some light salad cream

snacks: one banana

I noticed that there are two big weightloss groups on BnB atm. This one, and one in the BnB groups forum...

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/246424-2010-fat-busters-weigh-ladies.html

There seem to be different members in both.

So what do you girls think about turning this into a healthy competition? Each week we count up how many lbs lost by the group in total, divide by the number of members and that group wins for the week?

I think it would be some extra motivation, and it wouldn't really matter if people were a member of both groups!

Day 3 -

2 brown toast with little bit of butter and a scrape of pate - 250 cals
Dinner - Tuna mayo salad with light mayo - 250
Tea - WW lasagne, 200g potatoes and salad - 450

Had 3 cups of tea today with sweetner so extra 50-100 cals for the dash's for milk

No exercise today i have to move all tylers toys from behind the settee where my treadmill is!!

sounds good to me :thumbup:

we need a trophy to pass back
and forth lol

xxx​

couple of your girls are cambridge dieting
we've gotta work extra hard now!!

good luck ladies

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics