THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I know i have alot to lose Jac but in my first week when i did slimming world i lost 13lbs!!

Georgie if you have lost 7lb in 5 days you really need to eat more x

I know, hence why I didnt want to tell the whole of facebook that as im actually quite embarrased by it...i am trying really hard to do the diet thing a proper way, and this thread has really helped me...i have never dieted without making myself ill before...i thought i could be honest on here though and get support..thanks Vici..xx

Jaq, Sorry...i donno what to say to that..

jaq, its more then 2lb a day...hence why i didnt want my whole family to know..

yes vici but she doesnt have lots to lose....theres nothing of her anyway. 7lbs in 5 days is a hell of a lot more than water dont you think? Bigger ladies hold alot more water so will lose in their first week quicker than slimmer ladies...shes obviously been eating but come on 7lbs in 5 days, thats more than 1lb per day:dohh:

Not having it.:nope:

I do agree with you to some extent but i don't doubt that if you were eating alot of crap and you stop that completely that alot of weight an be lost. It is far too much to lose IMO and it is unhealthy BUT i also think the same of the CD!

Okies...i did it...

Start weight 166lb
Target weight of 140lb
Weight to loose : 26lb.

Gosh i really hope i can do this by the summer.

whats another 2lb on top of 5lb though? :shrug: you admitted to 5lb on FB but 7 on here? If you are hiding something from your family then why even say you have lost weight on FB if its a touchy subject (i think you are implying that it is)
Your status for that friday was 'weigh in day today' now If I didn't want my family to know I was losing weight I wouldnt 'announce' it like that?

Okies...i did it...

Start weight 166lb
Target weight of 140lb

Course you can do it. PMA hun xxx

maybe i shouldnt be in here then, sorry i was just trying to do it properly obv that hasnt worked out...

i cant take pic of the before scales now, but i can do to 10.3 weight now?

i didnt mean to upset anyone or anything, sorry
x

Okies...i did it...

Start weight 166lb
Target weight of 140lb

Thanks Vici...i know this thread will help loads.
Will weigh in on friday then make it so i weigh in every friday.
X:thumbup:

they know im on a diet...i am allowed??!!
they dont know im on a forum, as the last forum i was on was an anorexic site...so yeah, thats a touchy subject at home..hence why i ask everyone on my facebook not to mention bnb...

and i think you agree 5lb is better then 7 right...why do you think i was embarrassed at loosing 7lb...

im quite offended by 'theres nothing of her anyway' btw..i just wanted help doing it thats all...

yes vici but she doesnt have lots to lose....theres nothing of her anyway. 7lbs in 5 days is a hell of a lot more than water dont you think? Bigger ladies hold alot more water so will lose in their first week quicker than slimmer ladies...shes obviously been eating but come on 7lbs in 5 days, thats more than 1lb per day:dohh:

Not having it.:nope:

Okies...i did it...

Start weight 166lb
Target weight of 140lb

Thanks Vici...i know this thread will help loads.
Will weigh in on friday then make it so i weigh in every friday.
X:thumbup:

Good Luck Hun xxx

maybe i shouldnt be in here then, sorry i was just trying to do it properly obv that hasnt worked out...

i cant take pic of the before scales now, but i can do to 10.3 weight now?

i didnt mean to upset anyone or anything, sorry
x
I dont want you to take a picture:dohh:
Surely you can see where I am coming from? why post 5lb on FB and 7LB on here? thats all I asked and your answer didn't ring true either as you still announced your losing weight on FB...and you apparently are ashamed and dont want your family to know:dohh:
:wacko:

Jacqui I think she just mean she didnt want her family to know she lost as much as she did xx

i did, thanks sophie...
i said 5lb on fb as my family and people who knew me when i was ill are on there
i said 7lb on here as no one knew me when i was ill on here and can send me back to shitty hospitals!!!!

i did, thanks sophie...
i said 5lb on fb as my family and people who knew me when i was ill are on there
i said 7lb on here as no one knew me when i was ill on here and can send me back to shitty hospitals!!!!

:hugs: dont take this the wrong way but if u are being secretive maybe its bcos u know u shouldnt be dietin bcos u are slim enough ...I mean no offence just aaware of all the stress u have had and how easy it is to slip back when u have been thru so much in the last few wks xx

i know, i think my heads mashed serina, i need a break...thank you though...if its ok with Holly, im gonna leave this thread...ill pm her, i dont think i should be here. I just didnt know where else to go..x

Thanks for helping me the last week though...i can see me going down the slipepry slope again if i dont leave here...<3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i know, i think my heads mashed serina, i need a break...thank you though...if its ok with Holly, im gonna leave this thread...ill pm her, i dont think i should be here. I just didnt know where else to go..x

Thanks for helping me the last week though...i can see me going down the slipepry slope again if i dont leave here...<3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you need to get help before u start to go down that slope ..if u need to loose weight doc can send u to a dietian to do it proplerly ? x

i got my councillor tomorrow night, i think its best i talk to her...i just knew as soon as i said i want to go on a diet they would say no..:hugs: thanks serina xxx

Im sorry, but when i first went on this low fat diet a year ago i lost 10lbs in a week.
Yes i was bigger....(size 20) but i dont see how that has anything to do with it?

well i had a really good weekend and did not cheat once - i am amazed as we had all 3 children all weekend!!

had a sneaky weigh in and slowly losing it still but not as fast as last week - think af due this week tho!!My snotty nose has eventually cleared so on the rowing machine for me this week

keep with it everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->