THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Thanks Girls and Well done to all our 'losers' :thumbup:
Ive updated the first page with our 'loser of the week' for the first week, so well done Articbaby:happydance:

Holly, how are going to set out the first page out for next weeks results?:confused:

Not sure Jacs ... shall we just write the 2nd loss alongside the 1st loss but in a diff colour? Then use a diff colour each week?

Well done Articbaby on being loser of the week :happydance: :happydance:

I thought that PP but maybe we need to left align the list then? sounds good to me:thumbup:

do a key at the top with...ahhh sod it i'll do it:thumbup:

Thanks Jacs & Holly for updating everything :thumbup:

Soooo girls, are we going to be able to lose 100lbs this week?!

Not seeing many updates from people, how's everyone's day gone today?

I'm still not running, I think I might have the start of shin splints but I really hope not and that after a few days off it'll be fine. My meal diary today was pretty much exactly the same as yesterday!

Thanks everyone :flower:

Im still doing pretty good. I ate sensibily today, no sweets. And did an hour on the treadmill. I feel better. Looking forward in weighing in this friday.

Hope everyone else does good.

Congratulations on everyones weight loss :happydance:

Okay I'm joining. Been dabbling with what diet to do, whether to do celebrity slim etc etc but think I'm going to go with plain old healthy eating :thumb:

Starting weight - 143lbs omg

Whens weigh in day? Last week i weighed myself on the thursday :)

Whens weigh in day? Last week i weighed myself on the thursday :)

Some of us started on the friday, some on the monday. If you started on thursday then use friday as your weigh in day:thumbup: As close to a week as poss.

Okay I'm joining. Been dabbling with what diet to do, whether to do celebrity slim etc etc but think I'm going to go with plain old healthy eating :thumb:

Starting weight - 143lbs omg

I'll add you now hun, what do you want to lose?

Thanks Jac...gives me an extra day to bust my imaginary balls off. :rofl:

94.7lbs of loss this week girls, that is AMAZING!! :happydance:

Now lets see if we can crack 100lbs this week!

Thats fabulous, massive well done girls :D

I've not been doing too bad. Been doing at least 2 workouts on wii active (1 hr) per day and i'm def feeling it! Eating hasn't been too bad and at a sneaky mid week weigh in this morning i'm going in the right direction! I'm not on any eating plan - just cutting out the crap i was eating and cutting down on portion size! Still having the things i like to eat xx

O, and a massive well done to Articbaby, thats fab hun x

hey girls..
i posted yesterday...
just wonderin if its ok for me to join?
x

Ah well...I had an ok day yesterday...

Skipped Bfast so not good
Had a sandwich for lunch, chicken and lettuce
Had haddock and cabbage and brocolli for dinner

:)

Today so far has been a roll....didnt have bfast again need to get back on track with that.

Iv been going on the wii fit each day but to be honest im not feeling a difference. I think if I could feel a difference it would make me more likely to carry on trying hard.

Weel done articbaby!

Well I have booked my first appointment with a personal trainer on Thursday night! :happydance:

I'm going to start going twice a week I think, and get her to give me goals during the week to achieve before I see her again.

Congratulations.....SarahJayne_x :baby:

Welcome to the weight loss thread :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->