THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I dont get weigh until tonight! I understand I cant really be included though!

well done on all your amazing weight losses x

if I were to join girls would i have to reveal my starting weight?! :blush:

Could I update with whatever I lose every week then reveal after I get nearer my goal? xxx

No, you can just say how much you want to lose if you want hun. Theres quite a few of us who are larger ladies, we're all in the same boat hun xx

:)
Can any of you recommend a good set of scales? I am looking through argos just now and getting confused!
I would prefer digital but have no idea which ones to get!

I just bought some Salter scales which are good.They were only around 12pounds and come with a 15 year guarantee. xxx

Ooh i can't find them on the Argos website,mine must have been in the Sale.Salter is a good make of scale though :)

I have the basic model of these but as these are half price thought i'd post the link :)

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...nal+care|14418350/Trail/searchtext>SCALES.htm

i've got the salter scales as well

sorry butting in lol

they're in asda atm for £7!!

xx​

Well done arcticbaby do you have any good tips you want to share lol

Right, I'm having a chinese tonight. Nothing crazy, just some plain chow mein and sauce. I've not had a takeaway in ages now, and I have guests staying so everyone is ordering one. So I'm off out now for a run to try and counteract the impending badness :lol:

Still I managed to pass up Starbucks and McDonalds today already!

well today started fine...until i had the day from hell at work...cant even talk about it.
I still had special K for breakie and dinner. But tonight i have so far had soup and there is a Wispa Gold calling me from the kitchen...i do deserve it after the day i have had but i wante to be so good! Arh!!! so hard

Iv had a good day food wise. Had a slice of toast for bfast, a ham roll for lunch and chicken and rice for dinner. No snacking in between.

I also did 50 mins of excercise aswell so well chuffed.

Im just wondering when your doing sit ups and your muscles start to ache should you stop lol?

keep going girls!! back in work, and was v tired tonight/groggy so had some choccy. COuldnt do circuit on monday either as was in a work meeting. oooh well lol, back to it on thurs.

well ive had a cappacino shake for bfast, strawberry for lunch and baked chicken with lambs lettuce and celery..then a hot choc orange shake for my mid evening drink:thumbup:

I feel slimmer already:happydance:

Breakfast: mushroom omelette
Lunch: homemade tomato soup
Dinner: salmon and veg
Snacks: melon and grapes, melba toast with low fat soft cheese
45 min boot camp style workout.

feel hungry every night but need to just get over it. :cry:

Everyones doing so well!. I had chicken and big plate of veg for tea, but didn't manage much exercise today though.

I was bad for tea - had a wedge of toad in the hole :( But I have been extra good all day and done 1 hr hard exercise x

had a reasonable day today
been doing housework nearly all day as i am lucky to have a big house but also unfortunate to have messy kids and hubby and not been bothered to do much since before christmas!!!:blush:

no time for the rowing machine as waiting for british gas to service boiler and didnt want to go to door heavy breathing but he didnt turn up till 2 then had nto go get ashley from school!!:dohh:

had fruit for breakfast and lunch
and the chicken korma and rice for tea
still only had 1100 cals today and all low fat too :happydance:

good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member