THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Ladies! I have been bad this week:( I had a Indian curry with chips tonight!:( chocolate and some pepsi:( ohh some one please tell me off

Ladies! I have been bad this week:( I had a Indian curry with chips tonight!:( chocolate and some pepsi:( ohh some one please tell me off

Just get straight back on the waggon tomorrow!

I've made slimming world forrero rochers and had 7 of them =] They were yummy though and not too bad on syns - I feel quite proud of myself!

can i join please?
starting weight 157lb
want to lose 42lb (no chance but i can live in hope! lol)
lost 5lb last week
weigh in on fridays

Well done arcticbaby do you have any good tips you want to share lol

Hi

Basically Ive been cutting waaaayyy down on my portions. Just have smaller portions, every 3 hours. Most of the time, I would have a protien shake in place of a meal, which does help out alot.

I quit drinking coffee...Dont know if that really helped, but I do feel better. Now I drink decaf tea, not much though.

I excercise about 45-60 min a day. Take a day off here and there. I walk on the treadmill, do spinning (hard) also I have the wii fit. Thats enough cardio to keep me busy.

I just KNOW im gunna have put on the 3lbs i lost last week....*shakes head* ive been so bloody naughty!!!

On day three of the cambridge

and scales looking promising for this week!! :happydance:

the choc tetras :cloud9:

i hate drinking all the water though!!

I have been awful this week, I have been rather stressed with work and moving and the wedding etc and when i get stressed i turn to food :(

I am trying to redeem myself by being better but i must try hard ....... if only i was flexible enough I would kick my own butt into gear!

this is gonna sound really thick........... but do body analysers weigh you aswell? Just in th e descriptions it says BMI, cals, etc!

ive got a weight watchers one that does that and tbh i never use the analyser bit at all, might have to go have a go now :rofl:

Hey girls, how have we all done today? :)

My day has gone....

Breakfast: fruit smoothie
Lunch: tofu & vegetables
Dinner: Goats cheese salad

Drinks: 3 glasses water, 1 cup tea
exercise: 1 hour swimming

Oh and I thought I would post some 'before' and 'during' pictures.

I don't know exactly how much I weighed in the first one....I'd say about 220lbs+ ish. So the second picture is me the day I started this challenge. I find it hard to see a difference looking in a mirror, so taking pictures really helps. Excuse my ugly mug, in the second pic I'd just come back from a run not long before. :lol:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/SDC10191.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/IMG_1609.jpg

Hello lovelies, hope your all ok

Sorry ive not been around much (again) i got sick yesterday :cry: and then had to try and battle through it at work today so i didnt have to make time up elsewhere

Im doing ok, no real appetite for the last 2 days, im having to force myself to eat, belly is telling me im hungry, brain isnt :shrug:

all my good work this week has been undone in one fell swoop this evening. :(
although how can i refuse some special treats on my b'day?! :lol:
the scales shall tell all tomorrow!

Oh and I thought I would post some 'before' and 'during' pictures.

I don't know exactly how much I weighed in the first one....I'd say about 220lbs+ ish. So the second picture is me the day I started this challenge. I find it hard to see a difference looking in a mirror, so taking pictures really helps. Excuse my ugly mug, in the second pic I'd just come back from a run not long before. :lol:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/SDC10191.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/IMG_1609.jpg

ugly mug!! behave girl :) i wish i had your bod! your doing so well babe :hugs:

just in case my stats were missed:
they're on the previous page :thumbup:

Rafwife you look excellent well done!!

Im dreading this weekend....Im going out to my mates and shes organising drink...crisps...dips....party food...then

We are going out for a meal and drinking all night...what the hell am I gona do..

I know I havent done great this week...was doing some yoga and have really hurt my back and have had a few cheeky treats but this is just gona kill my goodness.

Well done rafwife you are looking good I might do some photos too, have taken my before pics and will take some after 4 weeks beware mine are in my underwear!!

all my good work this week has been undone in one fell swoop this evening. :(
although how can i refuse some special treats on my b'day?! :lol:
the scales shall tell all tomorrow!

Happy birthday :flower:
you have to have a treat on your birthday

rafwife you look great! Hope everyones doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->