THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Hi there...
Can I join here too please?

Start weight :225lbs
want to lose: 70lbs
Lost so far: 4.5lbs

Just got weighed today - Lost 6pounds in the last 2weeks I'm over the moon:happydance::happydance::happydance:. Can someone please update mine thanks xxx

I gained 0.5lbs - Majorly pissed off as I've stuck to it all week. Witch is here and thats the only thing I can think of thats messed my week up.

Well I was looking forward to weigh in but after a bad day today weigh in is looming all too soon for my liking!!

I'm off into hospital on Tuesday to have my gall bladder removed and looking like I could be in for a few days so this will be my last weigh in for at least 2 weeks! No bloody exercise either :(

Good luck everyone on tomorrows weigh in I havn't been a saint this week but I hope I have lost at least 1lb and will be reallllllly good next week promise.

Well I was looking forward to weigh in but after a bad day today weigh in is looming all too soon for my liking!!

I'm off into hospital on Tuesday to have my gall bladder removed and looking like I could be in for a few days so this will be my last weigh in for at least 2 weeks! No bloody exercise either :(

Hope your operation goes ok hun.
xx

Well tonight was AMAZING! I met my PT and she is fantastic. Has applied to the military before, has kids, etc so gets where I'm coming from. I told her about my shin splints, so she assessed me then told me to get on the treadmill and gradually increase the rate until it started to twinge then stop.

I ran double the distance I've ever done, and no pain .
So having the last 4 days off has obviously helped, plus running on a treadmill is easier than in snow :lol: I'm also hoping that I don't have proper shin splints either as I stopped as soon as I felt some pain.

So after that we did weight lifting and resistance training for an hour and she had to up all my weights and reps as I did better than expected :) So happy I had such a good workout. I'm addicted already! I came home really hyped up :lol:

So I'm going back tomorrow and Saturday, then another PT session on Monday.

My food for today....

Breakfast: fruit smoothie
snack: melon
lunch: sandwich
snack: pre workout protein shake
dinner: vegetable stirfry

Not a lot to eat today, but couldn't face eating more, I wasn't very hungry!

Dont feel like I've lost much for tomorrows weigh in. Will be happy with a pound though.

290 for me which is a 3.6 pound loss I believe
I think it got missed but my starting weight was 295.3

I gained 0.5lbs - Majorly pissed off as I've stuck to it all week. Witch is here and thats the only thing I can think of thats messed my week up.

I bet you have lost weight hun - I've always found that the witch makes it seem like you've gained a couple pounds, fluid retention or something like that:hugs:

Good luck with the op:hugs: xxx

Hi ladies just 1lb for me this week :blush:

Hi Ladies...
I weighed myself last night...after eating my dinner...which probably wasnt great, but was the only time i could do it.
And ive been naughty once this week with a takeaway :blush:

But...im ok with my results...

I STAYED THE SAME.

Well done to all you loss ladies - Kimboowee, the witch is a horrible thing, I bet you hads a loss really. Keep at it and it'll show next week xx

Well for me its either 2lb or 3lb (changed each time i got on!!) so i think i'll go for 2lb as that came up twice lol!! So yep, 2lb loss for me :happydance:

Hey.

Congrats to everyone - you're all doing so well! I'm really stuck but plan on being exceptionally good this week!

I lost 1lb. Better than nothing but not as much as I'd hoped...

Have a great weight losing week ladies and a lovely weekend!

x

...a few weight loss questions coming up!

I'm doing weight watchers online and I've been really disappointed with the results. Can anyone recommend something else to try. I'd really like to do the Cambridge diet but I'm stuck on an Island at the mo and there don't seem to be any cambridge diet people here.

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted - I'm desperate to lose my baby fat!

Thanks in advance.

x

How long have you been doing WW hun? How much have you lost?

Congratulations girls on your losses!. I'm really pleased that I lost 5lbs this week!. Good luck everyone else!
x

:hi: ladies, sorry for my lack of input into the thread, im still pretty sick so im flitting around trying to get bits and bobs done when im not napping :lol:

3lbs for me this week, not suprised as ive barely had any appetite with being sick :dohh:

Im halfway to my goal, only another 7lbs to go :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->