THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

ive stayed the same this week but i kinda expected it as ive had a few bad days!!

im back to following SW monday as i know i get on with that!!

well done girls x

Well done everyone on your losses!!

im getting weighed on monday so its a week after starting CD

I am determined to lose 2lbs next week :thumbup:

Me too will make that my aim for next week. :happydance:

2lbs this week for me too! I was so disheartened last night but I didn't reach for diary milk - or anything bad! I think im a changed woman!

Just waiting for my jacket potato then I can tuck into lunch.

Hannah don't worry about the 5lbs - I put 4lbs on over xmas/new year and lost 3lbs the following week so you could loose a big chunk of that by next week.

Lost 1lb but considering the shots and chicken kabeb at weekend i am pleased it wasnt a gain x

I lost 2 lbs this week :happydance:

Good Luck and Congratulations for everyone this week :thumbup:

:flower:

I've lost a lb!!! I'm surprises cause I've ben naughty all week :happydance:

I've lost 2 pounds. Quite happy really that I lost that much. Have been out to eat with friends 3 times this past week.

Massive well done for all your losses gals :D

I've been so good all week and yet I've actually put on 1 lb! I'm back up to 12 st 11 lb and dangerously close to the obese mark.... yeuchh.
I'm fed up! I cut out so much: sugary food, dairy, white bread, potatoes. I don't know what else could I do and I can't exercise any more than I do because of the health problems what I have makes it virtually impossible, grrr.

Todays food...

Breakfast: fruit smoothie
Lunch: Greek salad with quinoa, bulger wheat, feta cheese, green beans, soya beans...
Dinner: low fat veggie chilli and brown rice

snacks: pineapple chunks
exercise: none

I've been so good all week and yet I've actually put on 1 lb! I'm back up to 12 st 11 lb and dangerously close to the obese mark.... yeuchh.
I'm fed up! I cut out so much: sugary food, dairy, white bread, potatoes. I don't know what else could I do and I can't exercise any more than I do because of the health problems what I have makes it virtually impossible, grrr.

Can you post up what you ate today and yesterday, plus any exercise for us to have a look at?

Don't feel disheartened, tomorrow is another day! :hugs:

Can you post up what you ate today and yesterday, plus any exercise for us to have a look at?

Yesterday:

Breakfast: two slices of brown toast with margarine and an apple

Lunch: salad with tomatoes, cucumber, lettice, and sunflower seeds. Brown bread roll without margarine. Yoghurt with banana.

Snack in afternoon: 1 cereal bar with apricot and raisin.

Dinner: Stir fried chicken with vegetables and soya sauce and rice.

Exercise: walk in the park with Dajana (my LO) for about 30 mins. Walked to tesco (15 mins counting there and back)

Today:

Breakfast: cereal (muesli) with low fat milk.

Lunch: Sandwich on brown bread with ham and tomatos. Little bit of salad with cucumber and lettice and cheese.

Snack in afternoon: 1 toast with margarine and orange.

No dinner yet, and short walk (20 mins) with Dajana

Yesterday:

Lunch: salad with tomatoes, cucumber, lettice, and sunflower seeds. Brown bread roll without margarine. Yoghurt with banana.

Exercise: walk in the park with Dajana (my LO) for about 30 mins. Walked to tesco (15 mins counting there and back)

Today:

Lunch: Sandwich on brown bread with ham and tomatos. Little bit of salad with cucumber and lettice and cheese.

The thing that stands out to me, is that there is a lot of bread and carbs. Try to avoid toast for breakfast as you are giving you body a lot of carbs first thing in the morning. The muesli you had today is great. Things like muesli, granola, oatmeal, eggs, etc all set you up for the rest of the day. They are high in protein and are good for your metabolism.

Again, ditch the bread at lunch times. If you find yourself missing bread, get some melba toast or some crisp bakes. These are low in fat and carbs and are a healthy alternative.

Cereal bars can be very high in sugar and saturated fat, so just have a look at the box and make sure it's a healthy one, preferably with dried fruit and oats. Some cereal bars can have up to 600 cals in each one.

Carbs are ok to eat, in moderation. If you do fancy a sandwich/bread roll then have one about an hour before you exercise. Otherwise, try to avoid them.

Your snacks are great though, good to see lots of fruit in your diet. Apples are great in the morning. Bananas are even better. Lots of potassium and the yogurt is fantastic.

You are definitely on the right track, and I have no doubt you can lose the weight that you want as you already seem committed! :thumbup:

Hope that helps.

Yesterday:

Today:

The thing that stands out to me, is that there is a lot of bread and carbs. Try to avoid toast for breakfast as you are giving you body a lot of carbs first thing in the morning. The muesli you had today is great. Things like muesli, granola, oatmeal, eggs, etc all set you up for the rest of the day. They are high in protein and are good for your metabolism.

Again, ditch the bread at lunch times. If you find yourself missing bread, get some melba toast or some crisp bakes. These are low in fat and carbs and are a healthy alternative.

Cereal bars can be very high in sugar and saturated fat, so just have a look at the box and make sure it's a healthy one, preferably with dried fruit and oats. Some cereal bars can have up to 600 cals in each one.

Carbs are ok to eat, in moderation. If you do fancy a sandwich/bread roll then have one about an hour before you exercise. Otherwise, try to avoid them.

Your snacks are great though, good to see lots of fruit in your diet. Apples are great in the morning. Bananas are even better. Lots of potassium and the yogurt is fantastic.

You are definitely on the right track, and I have no doubt you can lose the weight that you want as you already seem committed! :thumbup:

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the advices! I realised as I wrote it actually that there seemed to be too much bread... I'll try to cut it out or replace it with a healthier option!

It helps a lot writing it down, which is what a lot of girls do in this thread. It makes you realise exactly what you're eating, and you become more accountable if that makes sense. I know when I eat I just shove it in and forget about it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->