THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

i havent weight myself today but i KNOW ive gained, havent deited at all since last friday! OPSIE.. sorry girls :( x

I have only lost 0.4lb this week :( i guess i should be happy as i had a AWFUL start to the week and at my midweek check had actually put on 1lb, so anyway year, i am 0.4lb down, sorry girls :(

I've not posted in ages cause my stupid laptop broke :( I've not weighed myself, I daren't! I've not stuck to anything :cry: I just have no will power!!

I've lost 1.5lbs :) Happy with that as I had a couple of naughty days last week!

Well, I say naughty days. I skipped brekkie for 3 days, ate a chinese one night and skipped three days of exercise! :blush:

no naughty days for me was 10st 8.8 this am - will go an convert it
think it is 3.5lb:happydance::happydance:

...a few weight loss questions coming up!

I'm doing weight watchers online and I've been really disappointed with the results. Can anyone recommend something else to try. I'd really like to do the Cambridge diet but I'm stuck on an Island at the mo and there don't seem to be any cambridge diet people here.

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted - I'm desperate to lose my baby fat!

Thanks in advance.

x

In all seriousness, exercise. It's the best way to not only lose baby fat, but also tone at the same time. Unfortunately there are no quick fixes!

Well done to the girls who lost, a loss is a loss no matter how small it is!!

Hannah what have you been eating to gain 5lbs in one week? Lard? lol

Well done to the girls who lost, a loss is a loss no matter how small it is!!

Hannah what have you been eating to gain 5lbs in one week? Lard? lol

LMAO

do you really wanna know?

on the weekend i drunk LOADS! then from then, ive eaten sweets, multi pack of crisps, perfect pizza

i think its because i havent sleeped properly, marc hasnt been round, avas been awake 4 times in the night so i just feel bleh and cba to eat nicely

yep definately 3.5lb

now 148.5lb

Im so not happy. I put the 2lb back on. God knows how ive not been eating much :cry:

Updated to here.

Well done all the girls on their losses. 1 lb or 10 lbs, a LOSS IS A LOSS and they all add up...KEEP GOING!

Hannah you are officially the worst loser this week! Next week I want to see that 5lbs off:winkwink: or your getting your own 'worst loser' blinkie:haha:

I'm weighing in on monday:happydance:

Updated to here.

Well done all the girls on their losses. 1 lb or 10 lbs, a LOSS IS A LOSS and they all add up...KEEP GOING!

Hannah you are officially the worst loser this week! Next week I want to see that 5lbs off:winkwink: or your getting your own 'worst loser' blinkie:haha:

:rofl:!! i want the worst loser blinkie now :haha: im officially crap at diets :nope:

Updated to here.

:rofl:!! i want the worst loser blinkie now :haha: im officially crap at diets :nope:

As you wish:haha:

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/blinkies/button.gif

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/blinkies/button.gif[/IMG

:rofl:

That blinkie is brilliant :rofl: Will motivate me to try harder next week!

Unless theres someone who has gained more than 5lbs but I seriously doubt it :rofl:

From this week, whoever gains the most that week gets that blinkie (I will put it in their siggie:rofl:) so no escaping it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->