THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Well im dissapointed I only lost 1lb this week and I really needed to lose more to make up for the coming weekend....I will have to try 10x harder next week as think im gona put on 5lbs this weekend!

rafwife - what is granola? I see you have it alot but i've never heard of it. Is it nice?

rafwife - what is granola? I see you have it alot but i've never heard of it. Is it nice?

Granola cereal is lovely, it's like bigger oat clusters and is dried. I buy Nick Nairns cereal, from tesco which is just granola and some golden syrup to bind it. You can add all sorts to it, like almonds and fruit.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XYWcMpVAbQY/Ru7PfstEeEI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/XUni_3irRdI/s1600/IMG_1733a.jpg

Hi, will I be able to join this in a few weeks after i've given birth and settled into a routine a little? I reckon i'm gonna need all the motivation I can get 8-[ xx

Hi everyone, well done on all your weight losses so far!!

Am lovin the new blinkie for worst loser... will be extra motivated not to get it!

I weigh in on Monday, scales looked promising this morning, so just have to try be good over the weekend to not ruin it! (weekends are my worst... which is why Monday weigh in is better for me! Else I'd go bananas on the weekend after a Friday weigh in :rofl: )

Keep up the good work girlies!! :flower:

Unless theres someone who has gained more than 5lbs but I seriously doubt it :rofl:

From this week, whoever gains the most that week gets that blinkie (I will put it in their siggie:rofl:) so no escaping it!

HAHA powers are awesome ;)

Todays food...

Breakfast: fruit smoothie
Lunch: Greek salad with quinoa, bulger wheat, feta cheese, green beans, soya beans...
Dinner: low fat veggie chilli and brown rice

snacks: pineapple chunks
exercise: none

I have never heard of HALF the stuff you eat haha, i think you should make a weekly list for us all! I am bored of eating the same stuff all the time lol!

Hi everyone, well done on all your weight losses so far!!

DITTO! weigh tomorrow, but not looking good, I never lose weight tbh, but am exercising! Due on soon, but we shall see. OOOHHH and Im having toilet problems :rofl: 2 days without going, so will weigh loads :rofl:

JAc - if I ever get the blinkie can you please not delete anything else to put it in? Thanks!!

I am officially starting tomorrow so can one of you add me to the list?

Lets just say I will start with needing to lose 60lbs for now! :blush:

I am doing slimfast, if i fail on that I am going to try the Cambridge diet!

Well done on the great losses ladies :thumbup: and well done even moreso for sticking at it!!

Im becoming ever so increasingly busy now im back at work so im thinking i may hand this thread over to someone else, so that they can then help Jacs edit the main page each week ... any takers? Will need to be a regular poster in this thread of course :flower:

JAc - if I ever get the blinkie can you please not delete anything else to put it in? Thanks!!

you best make sure you work extra hard then :rofl:

I am officially starting tomorrow so can one of you add me to the list?

Lets just say I will start with needing to lose 60lbs for now! :blush:

I am doing slimfast, if i fail on that I am going to try the Cambridge diet!

can I have your start weight please honey and I'll add you.

UPDATED TO HERE PP:flower:

I only lost 2lb this week.
But not as bad as i'd expected since I had takeaway twice :blush: (2x birthday tea! :haha:)

oh shit i was adding stuff to it and forgot to save it all and then got distracted!

Im off to find my code again!!

wooohooo well done ladies, cant wait to weigh myself in the morning! hehe
Didnt weigh today as only started monday.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->