THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

wooohooo weighed myself this morning Lost 3lb... very happy considering i only started monday on the special K diet.
Bring on this week
xx

well done girls!
i am having my first slimfast milkshake of the day!

feels weird having what tastes like a macdonalds milkshake at this time of day!

Anyone else on slimfast?

I put on 1lb from last weeks, then went to the toilet at lunch pmsl. so might re-weigh tomorrow, stupid stomach :(

Why do I find the weekends so hard :growlmad:
Trying to stay strong.

well done to everyone who weighed in fri and today, will update the thread a little later x

My day today...

Breakfast: skipped (I am terrible for skipping breakfast at weekends!)

2:00: low fat pizza and salad

3:00: 20mins treadmill

6:00: pre-workout protein shake

7:00: 20mins treadmill, 1 hour resistance/weights

8:30: Orzo with roasted red peppers, red onions, sundried tomatoes and spring onions and some basil vinagrette

Just finished, and my workout was....

Interval training on treadmill for 20mins

then....

Arm curls @ 15kg 3x12
Cable Row @ 20kg 3x12
Leg Press @ 50kg 3x12
Leg Curl @ 20kg 3x12
Back Extensions @ 20kg 3x12
Pulldowns @20kg 3x12
Crunches 3x12

I upped my weights and reps today as I wasn't feeling it the other day.

i was good with eating today. had a migrane so spent most of the day in bed feeling sorry for myself and eating very little.
haven't exercised (unless you count walking round sainsbury's :haha:) ooops! weekends are my bad time anyways.

well done girls!

Anyone else on slimfast?

I'm not on slimfast hun but I do have the tescos slim shakes (cheaper and you get more ;)) I tend to not stick stricly to the "programme" but use them more for if i have no time to eat so i don't end up having nothing :D

Looks like we have similar amounts to lose - maybe we can help each other out? x

Jac/PP - i'm more than willing to help out with updating etc if you need me too. Gonna be stuck in front of the screen for a while as my op is on Tuesday!!

rafwife 0 thanks hun - that actually looks yummy! When you say 120cal per portion is that for a small portin like 2 clumps lol!! Well done on your workout. I've done nothing today at all :(

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Not as much as I'd hoped but I have been dieting overall for 6 weeks and lost 10.5lbs so I should winge really:blush:. I am going to up the exercise next week. My DH is off work so going to go for a lot of walks with the kids :D

rafwife 0 thanks hun - that actually looks yummy! When you say 120cal per portion is that for a small portin like 2 clumps lol!! Well done on your workout. I've done nothing today at all :(

Its for 40g which looks tiny, but it's so filling there is no way I could eat more than that! :lol:

Just finished, and my workout was....

Interval training on treadmill for 20mins

then....

Arm curls @ 15kg 3x12
Cable Row @ 20kg 3x12
Leg Press @ 50kg 3x12
Leg Curl @ 20kg 3x12
Back Extensions @ 20kg 3x12
Pulldowns @20kg 3x12
Crunches 3x12

I upped my weights and reps today as I wasn't feeling it the other day.

I need a kip after reading your posts Nic:haha:

So I want rafwife's dinner tonight!! :hissy:

No change this week. I'm not proud and I'm not making excuses :(

well done girls!

Anyone else on slimfast?

I'm not on slimfast hun but I do have the tescos slim shakes (cheaper and you get more ;)) I tend to not stick stricly to the "programme" but use them more for if i have no time to eat so i don't end up having nothing :D

Looks like we have similar amounts to lose - maybe we can help each other out? x

Jac/PP - i'm more than willing to help out with updating etc if you need me too. Gonna be stuck in front of the screen for a while as my op is on Tuesday!!

:D My weighloss buddy! :thumbup:

OK stayed same !

WHo's looking on biggest loss this week? Waiting on Jac's weigh in! lol

well done girls!

Anyone else on slimfast?

Ok hun, the power is yours :rofl: SC has fixed it so you are the OP of the first post, you can now update aswell as me....thank you hun x

Sounds like everyone has done pretty well this week, no major gains from anyone which is good!!

Im feeling a little better today and my appetite is coming back slowly but surely, today ive had ... x2 slices of toast, 1 with marmite and 1 with peanut butter, packet of crisps and a hot chocolate .. not a great diet, but ive just been picking as and when i feel hungry atm

Thank you for the extra pair of hands Vici :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->